Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? (479 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by YINKS89(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2020
So I was gisting with a female friend and the conversation just came up all of a sudden and this was what I got in response;

In her words: "Na the party jollof rice he go first chop coz I'll be too tired to even cook"

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by ahnie: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Incomplete question....it was even properly asked...
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by YINKS89(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
ahnie:
Incomplete question....it was even properly asked...

how?
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by YINKS89(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Ts so simple and explicit even if you warm the food you already cook it.
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by Bluezy13(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Well...

Let me just book space since I won't have a husband.
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by YINKS89(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bluezy13:
Well...

Let me just book space since I won't have a husband.
you be guy now... Abi u don turn gay
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Cook For Your Husband? by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
YINKS89:
you be guy now... Abi u don turn gay

I said I won't have a husband.
And it is obvious that I am male.
That means I will have a wife.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Sleeeping Together For Long Time Cure COVID-19 / 17 Year Old Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (photo) / I Want To Marry Her;however I Am Not Ready Yet Prepared Shes Neither Of The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.