Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? (864 Views)

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
This matter has been in my mind, is there really hope for us. With all this embezzling here and there, a nation where lives are not valued

Even if a better govt comes will it put an end to 50% of the populace poverty, I weep for this country
share your opinion
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Bluezy13(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nature always balances itself.
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
I hope so
Bluezy13:
Nature always balances itself.
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by specialbabe: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am also bothered atimes. But there is a limit to what one can do. I always try to do my best in any situation.
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Just little time patient and money
I will leave this shithole
Cause things don't look like it's will get better
Even in years to come angry
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by lukui: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sarah Connor in the terminator: there is no fate but what we make for ourselves. Nobody will rebuild our spoilt country (Nigeria) for us. We have to do it by ourselves.

And some will be blaming God, when you cooked pounded yam with egusi soup and started praying to God to put it inside your stomach? Are you stupid? Don't misquote, I believe in God, but God will not "do for man, what man supposed to do for himself".

Many youths do compromise, when you are together with them complaining about bad governance and corruption, they will be saying " yes, the president is stupid, the governor is corrupt ". But check each and everyone of them, they are liars cheats and hypocrites. During election, they collect bribes, they rig, steal ballot boxes and do a lot of other things.

So don't sit in one corner and point one accusing finger to someone,

To your question, that is there hope, yes there is hope, but the hope rides on the choices that me and you make today, your child is bringing money and spending it, you didn't ask him where he is getting it from, may be he is a thief, yahoo yahoo, or olosho? Nobody will fix it for us!! We have to fix it by ourselves!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
This question hook me Sha oo

I don't really think the condition of hope still abounds in this country,a country where all the foreign reserves has it it's all time low,tell me is there still hope

A country where girls and boys do all sort of vices because of money,reminds me of the girl displaying her private part for 20k on Instagram live....I really think we've lost is as a country...

I tell my friends and close relatives,no matter what you do hustle hard and strive for the crown ahead,make money,set limits and leave this shithole for good!!!

Your children and grandchildren will forever be grateful that u took the bold step.

At least,even if it's a small white country wey your budget fit handle just move....It's way better than staying here,where your efforts will be frustrated outta your life....

To me and fellow n.landers wey dey plan jand,God go do am for us insha allah.

Peace!!!!!!
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2020
I hope the best is yet to come oo, cus the way our country is going
specialbabe:
I am also bothered atimes. But there is a limit to what one can do. I always try to do my best in any situation.
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2020
My nigga you're sighted grin
Fajemz001:
G
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2020
It is not even myself am being bothered about, the oncoming. I weep attimes cos the past generations is living more than us
ZINIBANKS:
Just little time patient and money
I will leave this shithole
Cause things don't look like it's will get better
Even in years to come angry
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2020
I know nobody will fix nigeria for us, And there is a saying A leader will be sent based on how the followers are. but come to think of it Nigeria in the 60's lived way better than us
in a country where almost 70percent live in relative poverty lacking basic needs it is not about fixing our leaders has failed us.
I hope another sect just come up and wipe them all off grin

lukui:
Sarah Connor in the terminator: there is no fate but what we make for ourselves. Nobody will rebuild our spoilt country (Nigeria) for us. We have to do it by ourselves.

And some will be blaming God, when you cooked pounded yam with egusi soup and started praying to God to put it inside your stomach? Are you stupid? Don't misquote, I believe in God, but God will not "do for man, what man supposed to do for himself".

Many youths do compromise, when you are together with them complaining about bad governance and corruption, they will be saying " yes, the president is stupid, the governor is corrupt ". But check each and everyone of them, they are liars cheats and hypocrites. During election, they collect bribes, they rig, steal ballot boxes and do a lot of other things.

So don't sit in one corner and point one accusing finger to someone,

To your question, that is there hope, yes there is hope, but the hope rides on the choices that me and you make today, your child is bringing money and spending it, you didn't ask him where he is getting it from, may be he is a thief, yahoo yahoo, or olosho? Nobody will fix it for us!! We have to fix it by ourselves!!!!!
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by jojomario(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2020
Frankly speaking. Our hope is in disintegration. Nigeria cant work as one. There is lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Fheelzz:
It is not even myself am being bothered about, the oncoming. I weep attimes cos the past generations is living more than us
Do you love your kids
If yes
Then follow what people on here use to say
Don't raise your children in this country
You read a thread yesterday of a 17 yrs old boy
Flying a plane to deliver goods to coronavirus victims
A 17 yrs old boy here will be thinking of how to pass wace
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Fheelzz:
I know nobody will fix nigeria for us, And there is a saying A leader will be sent based on how the followers are. but come to think of it Nigeria in the 60's lived way better than us
in a country where almost 70percent live in relative poverty lacking basic needs it is not about fixing our leaders has failed us.
I hope another sect just come up and wipe them all off grin

Nigeria was more orderly when White people was in charge. It was a big mistake for them to leave.

Funny thing is that they were also corrupt and stole Nigeria’s wealth, but they also built infrastructures that made it conducive for them to live here.

Whites are just better leaders Naturally. They really instilled fear into the black mans mind.
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Kids nah, am not even married yet
But it is true about 17years old still thinking bout waec, I hate the fact that ur course of study is being determined by Jamb and waec where expos lies all around, I really hope they could implore the Overall CGPA also in criteria for admission into Uni
ZINIBANKS:

Do you love your kids
If yes
Then follow what people on here use to say
Don't raise your children in this country
You read a thread yesterday of a 17 yrs old boy
Flying a plane to deliver goods to coronavirus victims
A 17 yrs old boy here will be thinking of how to pass wace
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Fheelzz(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2020
I strongly agree with your statement Independence came too early to we bunch of savages, but the motives of our nationalists then was pure intents until some bunch is looter came on board.
I concur indepedence came just too early
SenecaTheYonger:

Nigeria was more orderly when White people was in charge. It was a big mistake for them to leave.

Funny thing is that they were also corrupt and stole Nigeria’s wealth, but they also built infrastructures that made it conducive for them to live here.

Whites are just better leaders Naturally. They really instilled fear into the black mans mind.
Re: Is There Really Hope For The Coming Generation? by Akinbahm(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
lukui:

So don't sit in one corner and point one accusing finger to someone

Baba a big 5 for u...

The most annoying part is that of pointing finger to someone, just imagine a scenario, I went to market on Monday to get a pack of fish after the long queue just to make payment to another long queue to get my package you wont believe these people giving out the packages are requesting for #50 before handling the package out.

The funny part is you will see some people frowning against you just because u flared up that such act shouldn't be done especially the geng of so so amount is a small change brother carry face...

Anytime I came across with such scenario I do ask my self

1: Are these people working freely and not getting paid?

2: Are they not being paid their salaries on time?

3: Must they milk customers pocket b4 they succeeded?

4: And many more...

(1) (Reply)

Most Captivating Black Pic You've never Seen(photo) / (18+) What’s The Difference Between Cumming And Squirting? Only Legends Can Exp / I need A Very Rich Lady That Can Take Very Good Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.