Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pay Back Period! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pay Back Period! (1165 Views)

Is This A Pay Back Time Or punishment ? (screen Short) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Back Period! by sammy6(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2007
Back then in school,I liked this girl and asked her out for a whole semester but she declined.I spent my entire pocket money on her just to impress her but she still kept tossing me like a coin.I bought her a handset and sim pack when sim packs were still very expensive and she still turned me down.That was years ago and i now work in an oil company whereas she hasn't gotten a job yet.Last week,she got my number from a friend who told her my levels had changed and she gave me a call and has been flashing me every second since then.Yesterday she admitted she had made a mistake back then in school and she was working with her friends advice and that she wants us to kick it.
What should i do,this girl really hurt me then in school.Should i sleep with her and then make her feel as worthless as i felt then or what else.I need your advice.
Re: Pay Back Period! by chuckdee4(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2007
You self when the girl dey tell u no why u no just leave am, u would have saved urself all the heart ache.
On a more serious note, she might have changed u never know but be careful if ur going to get into anything with her, infact try test am see if na d money she find come, if she passes tehn give her a chance, people do change afterall, but if it turns out she's only there for the money, shag her ass n throw her out ur house grin
Re: Pay Back Period! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2007
Dont pay evil with evil. If you like her then give her a test but if you dont , let it go. People make mistakes, am sure even you have done things to people you regret. I f we all forgive and let go Life will be a much better place.
Re: Pay Back Period! by sillyboy(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2007
My friend, please pay her back! You can bet she's just trying to be close to you now simply because she think you are now made. Any girl that doesn't feel you deserve her when stuff were not too smooth, and suddenly think she deserve you because you've got velvet all around you should be taught a lesson. If you like take am back and be a proper mumu. What if you loose your job in the future?

The same thing happened to me while I was in the university too. I spinned the girl for good 2 sessions but said no. While saying no, she will always take things from me. After about five since I graduated, she just called me suddenly and told me that she got my number from my cousin. She knew I am climbing the ladder at a good speed and wanted to come back. Men, I "fired" the hell out of her for about 4 months and just told her it can't work. Brother, please do the same!

1 Like

Re: Pay Back Period! by hotchic1(f): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2007
If you think you are not interested in her again,just leave her n let her go,i really don't consider what she has done as an offence , its just that she shouldn't av collected stuffs from you then,but can you just ignore her if you are not interested in her.
And if you think you're still interested,you can give her a chance and me very careful just to be sure that she's not coming back because you're already made.
Re: Pay Back Period! by bebe2007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
Sammy, be careful with the kind of advise you take. Some people are the devil himself, they would advise you to do things they cannot even do and at the end you will have yourself to blame.

Look at this case scenario: You go to her and end up sleeping with her all in the name of paying her back. You use a condom quite alright but in the heat of the moment the condom breaks, you don't notice immediate. Later on you find out that you have HIV/SHE GETS PREGNANT. WHAT HAPPENS THEN? WHO WOULD BE PAYING WHO?

My advise: Brother! let the past be. You offered the gifts she accepted. You never said the gifts were conditional i.e upon her acceptance of your proposed love. SHE SIMPLY TOOK WHAT YOU OFFERED. In my opinion she has done nothing wrong. I blame you for trying to use money to buy her love, personally i see it as an insult (seriously). You went about the chase the wrong way.

As for the present, i think she has no business wanting you cuz you are now an oil worker. Its too late for the both of you. Just move on with your life, God has blessed you with a good job now do not do what will take your blessings away. On the contrary, she just might be genuine undecided undecided she just might be more matured now to handle such things. BUT WHO KNOWS?
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Pay Back Period! by VOR(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
Sammy my broda I feel your dilemma.

Ask your self this question.

If you were unemployed and she was working in the oil company
you tink say she go flash you so?

1 Like

Re: Pay Back Period! by sillyboy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ bebe2007.
I wouldn't have expected you to say otherwise! " SHE SIMPLY TOOK WHAT YOU OFFERED". Must she accept all offers? Hope you've not been accepting all "offers"? Else I could extend an "OFFER" to you ooooo grin tongue
Re: Pay Back Period! by seunwiz: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
do wot u av to do bro
Re: Pay Back Period! by bebe2007(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
@silly

Babes are different you know. Am sensible enough to know that  not all gift offers from guys are just gifts. Most of the gifts are simply investments. No man wants to make an empty investment. So i know not to receive all gifts. Some ladies on the other hand, do grab as much as the guy is offering. Nothing spoil!!!!  I really do not know how to receive you see, am a GIVER!!! i would rather give to the guy than collect. Thats what i do, and most times it back fires but thats just me. Besides i never meet men who flaunt cash at my face, they always think i have. Instead i meet the ones who want to collect from me.

Mr. Silly na so e bi o! I nor go collect your offer, you too young ok. grin grin
Re: Pay Back Period! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2007
first of all, by sleeping with her and dumping her, what do you gain? my guess could be, you think you would gain satisfaction or pleasure by humiliating her the way she did to you( as your thoughts are) but believe me that satisfaction would not be long lasting, there would still be some form of guilt.except your not human

Also what ever anyone says or believe, there is still a law called KARMA. so i would advice you to tread carefully and think wisely. also my thoughts concerning the girl. is she does not genuinely love you. i think she is just berserk with the idea of you being an oil worker, which means CASH and comfortable lifestyle. not with your inner personality.

she might also be using you as an end to get what she wants, which could be mixing with the right people, even a possibility of getting a new job.
As someone said her feelings might be genuine, what makes you think there might be such possibility? if she could not bring her self to date you back then, why would there suddenly be a spark to date you? i would advice you to really give this a consideration.

And never make the mistake or have the thought that genuine love could be gotten from showering a girl with money and gifts. the girl in question might fall for the numerous gifts and money. but such feeling are short lived. and she definitely would leave you or cheat on you. if she does not want to miss out on the gifts and money.

1 Like

Re: Pay Back Period! by sillyboy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ baby2007. It's a pity you wouldn't accept my offer, I was already dreaming about it! cry cry cry. But any how sha. since am too young for you, my greatgrand pa is still alive, he's just 110 years old. Guess you'll find that appealing, sexy and delicious tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pay Back Period! by bebe2007(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
sillyboy:

@ baby2007. It's a pity you wouldn't accept my offer, I was already dreaming about it! cry cry cry. But any how sha. since am too young for you, my greatgrand pa is still alive, he's just 110 years old. Guess you'll find that appealing, sexy and delicious tongue tongue tongue

Very funny!!! Your Greatgrand dad is 110 (still too young) i do older sorry grin grin grin
Re: Pay Back Period! by sillyboy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Bebe2007. Are you sure you do the living at all? If 110 years old is stiill too young for you. grin
Re: Pay Back Period! by bebe2007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
Silly, na so i like them. Old and grey, marry today die tomorrow!!!! so i can inherit their properties. No be so!!!! Am giving you what you want to hear, according to you galz are all MONICAS abi! smiley smiley Maybe when you are old and grey we can get together grin grin grin
Re: Pay Back Period! by sillyboy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
bebe2007. Chai your plan ontop my granpapa no go work lailai. Me sef dey look am oo, so na because of inheritance. You can still have a young guy's inheritance now,all you have to do is to kill him
Re: Pay Back Period! by fabulous10(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
my brother!na so chics be. make u just free d girl before u go wan make revenge come fall in love with d girl.
Re: Pay Back Period! by MILITIA(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2007
Do you still feel anything for her? Are you available for a committment if she is serious? Or are you just looking for adventure?
Re: Pay Back Period! by osereka(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
boy if I where u I will do it an eye for an eye. I will not advice u to shag her,  just raise her hope, invite her to ur house and then introduce another babe to her as ur  fiance. dont shag her cos her kini would have suffered now from deception of men. REMEMBER WHAT VOR SAYS. IF NA U NO GET WORK AND SHE DE WORK FOR OIL COMPANY  CAN SHE REMEBER SOMEONE LIKE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Pay Back Period! by BlackMamba(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
I don't pass up any opportunity for free f*ck. And coupled with the idea of payback. It's best when served chilled. Go ahead bro, and have a blast.
Re: Pay Back Period! by ade2kay(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
@poster,
Pls [b]kindly disregard any comments or advice from most of the female folk [/b]who posted replies, cos they will definitely support theirs.
Expcept of course bebe2007 "cos i think she talks sense".
The babe in question is definitely after your money, but PLS ! don't shag her.
But like osereka said, RAISE HER HOPES !"
make her fantasize and daydream like hell,
make her waste money calling you. Anytime she calls u, just keep shouting hello and pretend the line is not clear.
Avoid physical contact with her, but limit everything to the phone.
At times, let a female pick her calls to your phone.
This, and more are the sweetest ways to get back at her.
If you get back at her through shagging, she might give you STIs, and of course if you allow her to keep you company, she'll get connections to higher levels through you and definitely chop some of your money.

Last line, there's nobody in this world that is a write-off
Guyz, Babes, this is an invaluable lesson .
Treat those you meet on your way up well as you may meet them on your way down.

She thought she was too good for you then, but you are the one she's running after now.
She doesn't have any feelings for you now cos time and distance has removed any traces of you from her life till when she heard you are now in oil company.

And beware of them cos when you are made.
Personally, most girls that stay will guyz through life were met when the guyz were nobodys.

I stand to be corrected
Re: Pay Back Period! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
ade2kay:

@poster,
Please [b]
But like osereka said, RAISE HER HOPES !"
make her fantasize and daydream like hell,
make her waste money calling you. Anytime she calls u, just keep shouting hello and pretend the line is not clear.
Avoid physical contact with her, but limit everything to the phone.
At times, let a female pick her calls to your phone.
This, and more are the sweetest ways to get back at her.

there goes the adviser.
Re: Pay Back Period! by tete(f): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
$ammy

The truth of the matter is that any girl that will stand with you when you have nothing is the kind of girl that will stand with u through thick and thin, with or without money.

Trust me, she's only interested in you 'cause you're a 'big boy' now and the reality is that most Nigerian girls are after ready! ready!! ready!!! made men. Think about it, do you think she would have gone through any trouble to get your number if you weren't were you are today?

I suggest you forget about paying her back, shagging her, leading her on, testing her or whatever it's not worth it man Instead forgive whatever hurts she must have caused you and move on, find yourself someone who will love and appreciate you for you. wink
Re: Pay Back Period! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
Word!
Re: Pay Back Period! by Kashif(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
If all you said were true, then, know that she was not meant for you. Though it is not outrightly impossible she might have genuine motive, it is safer to avoid her intimacy. Getting down with her is not a 'sweet revenge'. No matter what you felt for her in the past, it must be under firm control now. If she never liked you for who you were, how can you guarantee she will remain with you if something happens to what you are now? Her friend or whatever could not have been able to influence her if she felt anything for you.

If you decide to 'deal' with her, remember you are not there by your might - the amatuer built the ark but the professionals built the Titanic. It is not to he that runneth, ! Try not to offend the wrong people especially, the supernatural. She is not your foe. Maybe; just maybe, you were not meant for each other. Its that simple.

It is very heart-breaking that our girls now window-dress for the ready-made guys. It is a sad reality cry

Keep it cool pal cool
Re: Pay Back Period! by cuteass1(f): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2007
@ tete ,($ammy)

I love that post of yours, came out so calculated but i still believe on the fact that there are those "don't know what they have until they loose it", this lady might be one of those cases undecided

You'll never know unless you tried, but please on bended knees i plead, if you no longer habour genuine feelings towards her, let by gone be by gone. Fashy her, tell her you aren't interested, be that gentle man you were back in school, show her that "all animas are equal but some are more equal than others" so let her see you're a better one than she is . . like Thoniaslim said, the pleasure will last for some minutes, but it won't be worth the anger and guilt that might last a life time sad and if you got the revenge you seek, what would that make you?? a better man?? feel better about yourself?? Haba, let it go smiley

If you still care about her, just for the sake of the 20% that isn't all out for the cash, give her a chance, sooner or later she'll show what she's made of, and what her purposes were . . did she come to realise what a precious jewelry she turned down back then?? No one can tell . . is she just scheming for the wealth you've achieved?? only a fortune-teller could be certain undecided

One of the things in life we have to go through to know the end!! Good luck, but let vengeance lie, look where you are in life and know that everything happens for a reason, everything. Be grateful to God, and let the past go, it'll only eat you deep, not advisaeble at all. cool

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Bestfriend's Ex? / Why Men Cheat 3 / Distant Relationships; How Worthwhile Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.