Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist (2286 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Zara Onyinye Of APC Sabi Give TOTO - Prophetess Mocks Her / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (2) (3) (4)

Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
This lady is the most heartless person I have come across in my entire life, at a time like this when everyone is trying to support each other, we still have those cheering the government who copied advanced countries lock down approach but did not copy other stuffs that helped reduce the harshness of the lock down.
For her info, Nigerian Will survive cos we are survivors, she and her government can go to L, everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

God bless Nigeria

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
At least you cannot claim you don't know her now. Mission accomplished!
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
How can a lady be filled with so much hate, you guys need to check out her timeline, it was so disgusting that I ran out.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by PFRB: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please let her tell us the vaccine for hunger? ? ?

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Pierced(f): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
She should tell us the vaccination of hunger.
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by kayfra: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do you pay your federal taxes?
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
kayfra:
Do you pay your federal taxes?
bros leave English for one side, every Nigerian pay tax directly or indirectly even if some don't know it yet.. I know you must have heard of CONSUMERS TAX.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 , Dominique.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Captainrambo2: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
I go with all she said..except the chadian army part.

They re simply better,,,,,, records and history proves this...
In a conventional war they will defeat Nigeria.

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I go with all she said..except the chadian army part.
They re simply better,,,,,, records and history proves this...
In a conventional war they will defeat Nigeria.

And what's the vaccine for Hunger?

BTW... Her real name is Zara Abdullah Mohammed

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Sctests: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Olosho of Alhajis wey her family suppose poison make she die troway. Shameless Akwuna!

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by kayfra: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
freshkpomo:
bros leave English for one side, every Nigerian pay tax directly or indirectly even if some don't know it yet.. I know you must have heard of CONSUMERS TAX.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 , Dominique.

God bless Nigeria.

In the countries you are all comparing too they pay payroll, consumption, property, use, and municipal taxes

Nigeria is barely scratching the surface of taxation. That is why the government is so poor
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
kayfra:

In the countries you are all comparing too they pay payroll, consumption, property, use, and municipal taxes

Nigeria is barely scratching the surface of taxation. That is why the government is so poor
@ d bolded and yet our politician earn more than the politician over there. Politicians = Government, if you apply this formula to you equation above, now tell me are our politicians poor?

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
PFRB:
abi o, her type is the reason why this country is not moving forward, they keep motivating our leaders to loot.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2020
More

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Hoephase: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2020
kayfra:

I am not even concerned about the tax. My question is what did the government do with the money donated by EU other Nigerians?

I don't know anyone specifically that has gotten anything from FG.

As for the lady she is a typical Nigerian, an average Nigerian is a psychopath. Take NL for instance and watch how people will defend and gloat over other people's misfortune without an iota of compassion.

Personally I fear Nigerians more than I fear devil, people could be mean and only sound nice and compassionate when they need your help.

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Hoephase:

I am not even concerned about the tax. My question is what did the government do with the money donated by EU other Nigerians?

I don't know anyone specifically that has gotten anything from FG.

As for the lady she is a typical Nigerian, an average Nigerian is a psychopath. Take NL for instance and watch how people will defend and gloat over other people's misfortune without an iota of compassion.

Personally I fear Nigerians more than I fear devil, people could be mean and only sound nice and compassionate when they need your help.
as in ehn, you need too see the number of supporters this lady got, they keep cheering her insensitive posts.
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2020
This one shouldn't be taken seriously gringrin
Intellectual discourse dey hard her
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
This one shouldn't be taken seriously gringrin

Intellectual discourse dey hard her

God bless Nigeria .
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
PFRB:
Food!
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
freshkpomo:
This lady is the most heartless person I have come across in my entire life, at a time like this when everyone is trying to support each other, we still have those cheering the government who copied advanced countries lock down approach but did not copy other stuffs that helped reduce the harshness of the lock down.
For her info, Nigerian Will survive cos we are survivors, she and her government can go to L, everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
God bless Nigeria

@Poster, what exactly do you have a problem with that she has said? Is it her fault that Nigerians did not realize they needed to get their act together before CoVID-19 showed up on the scene? Should common sense be ignored because Nigerians foolishly chose to live oblivious to the realities of the world we all live in?
Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by mrvitalis(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
You would never see a northerner defending buhari like this ....it would be a misguided Southerner

Where is Joe igbokwe today shabi ha had calmed down ...this one go learn too

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by richard69(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Igbo muslim grin

Re: Some posts by Zara Onyinye The buharist by freshkpomo(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, what exactly do you have a problem with that she has said? Is it her fault that Nigerians did not realize they needed to get their act together before CoVID-19 showed up on the scene? Should common sense be ignored because Nigerians foolishly chose to live oblivious to the realities of the world we all live in?
If you follow keenly you will discover that she is bias with her analysis, she applauds the government even when they do wrong.. She called herself a buharist.

God bless Nigeria .

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING: Court Blocks PDP, INEC From Excluding Obaseki From Party Primaries / We Are Ikwerre-igbo, But Ndi Igbo Doesn't Accept Us, Ohaneze Should Address This