Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2258 Views)

UGM Not IPOB But Are Sympathetic To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. / Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BSMS(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2020
According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his broadcast today he said that Ibibio tribe simply means Igbo junior. What is your take on this
True or lies

I don't believe it

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
That's how he goes creating enemies for the Igbos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 20, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud, a scammer that should have never be given the platform he using to disgrace igbos.

People that colonise your people are the one you're calling ibo junior. sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by MightySparrow: 8:07pm On May 20, 2020
Ibo, ibo should be senior because of the emphasis
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BSMS(f): 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
OnyeOfenmanu:

Shame on you for this lie and so shall your enemies lie on you till you end up in the grave.

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud, a scammer that should have never be given the platform he using to disgrace igbos.

Afanja , leave SS alone, what is your business, abi he scam your papa...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 8:16pm On May 20, 2020
Kanu giving people sleepless nights. This man too much

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OnyeOfenmanu: 8:17pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=BSMS post=89773400][/quote]

was that Nnamdi kanu's official page? so if Lai Muhammed open a fake Facebook account to spread false message, you will take it and swallow it? You are not even intelligent. shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BSMS(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2020
He actually said it....
OnyeOfenmanu:

was that Nnamdi kanu's official page? so if Lai Muhammed open a fake Facebook account to spread false message, you will take it and swallow it? You are not even intelligent. shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

it will not be better for that lgbo man that reduced you too this level. Lai lai

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by OnyeOfenmanu: 8:24pm On May 20, 2020
BSMS:
He actually said it....

said it that you heard it or by the fake post? if not you shall be a victim of lies till your end of days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2020
Must every tribe be part of ur biafra?at times I imagines how u will treat dis other non ibo speaking tribes,if eventually they ends up in biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
Ogaghi adiri Nnamdi Kanu nma..

Mana uwa a mana uwa ya ozo...

Why making a mockery of my tribe?

Why making igbos look stupid?

I didn't support Uwazurike during his own time but at least he didn't make other tribes our enemies.

What kind of rubbish is all these bikonu?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
Marine54:
Afanja , leave SS alone, what is your business, abi he scam your papa...

Wetin dey do dis one? U miss road? Must everyone that speak against a scammer be from afonjaz? We can't all be swayed by the gimmicks of a scammer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Wetin dey do dis one? U miss road? Must everyone that speak against a scammer be from afonjaz? We can't all be swayed by the gimmicks of a scammer
what is your Business with south south people ! Are from SS ? Yes we might not totally agree with Biafra, but anything that'll bring this contrap called Nigeria down is acceptable. Niger delta republic we stand !

4 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by densiks: 8:54pm On May 20, 2020
This is pure buffoonery

I consider that he has ran out of content in his drug infested brain and bloodstream.

Those who are funding his activities and foolishness are actually worse than he is and they come from the same section of the zoo..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Ooni: 9:02pm On May 20, 2020
donbachi:
Must every tribe be part of ur biafra?at times I imagines how u will treat dis other non ibo speaking tribes,if eventually they ends up in biafra.
Not worse than how our people treated the mid west, I just learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by FisifunKododada: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Chimaraymond455: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
Secret why the yorubas are fighting nnamdi kanu and igbos so hard on social media with propaganda is simple because nnamdi kanu have exposed their divide and rule tactice method, yorubas have occupied all the oil companies in the South South, go to Delta, Rivers, akwaibom, bayelsa, Calabar, I.T.C Yorubas are afraid of losing those positions once South South join Biafra, because of this they know they can't fight the igbos physical but to use social media to frustrate the Biafra ideology, many of them have changed their names to Igbo names on social media just to cause problems among South South/southeast, but we are wise.

9 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 9:45pm On May 20, 2020
Kanu is far more popular than any youruba living or dead. The reason why they keep on creating and spreading fake news about.

Imagine many lgbos dont tune in to listen to kanu but yorubas will buy data and send time to listen to kanu. Yet u think they don't admire him.

Kanu admired and envied by yorubas living or dead

4 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Kinematics: 9:59pm On May 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Ogaghi adiri Nnamdi Kanu nma..

Mana uwa a mana uwa ya ozo...

Why making a mockery of my tribe?

Why making igbos look stupid?

I didn't support Uwazurike during his own time but at least he didn't make other tribes our enemies.

What kind of rubbish is all these bikonu?

Your dilector has stopped taking his medications grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by PortHarcourt1st: 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
Kinematics wene badu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by tested4sure(m): 5:10am On May 21, 2020
He should not be taken serious because he didnt know when he said that, if at all he said such eventhough i'm aware that s their plan. maybe he wants to know the meaning of Ibibio.

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 6:32am On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

u are an afonja tru and tru. Igbos are ur greatest nightmare. You admire them, envy them thats why u are on every lgbo thread either commenting or creating the thread.
Igbos dont admire or envy yorubas thats why they don't create youruba threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Liliantalks: 7:00am On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
worst than u can imagine
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Yorubasareslave: 7:35am On May 21, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Kinematics wene badu cheesy
Chino's pet

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDDC Says Senator Used 11 Companies To Secure N3.6 Billion Contracts / IPOB Protest In Trafalgar Square Today - Pictures / Watch Video: Lagos State Test Run First Electric Train In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.