Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP (44163 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by OBku4(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcan24:
the General has chosen a life : soldering

he will never be forgotten
fighting terrorist at d peak of his career in a 3rd world country isn't a sweet story.

it's a huge sacrifice.

You people are not well

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by miraclea: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Audio Media finals everywhere
quarter finals
semi finals
finals
which among them

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Hypocrit: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
The code words... We are coming o... You guys should prepare an ambush o. Nonsense terrorists. one is down... Still hoping for more.

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by fk001(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I understand, but the truth is that the way they are fighting this war is not to end immediately. I only pity the gallant soldiers fighting they just follow orders and most painful thing is that the orders are full of politics. Our military with a sincere leader can defeat any African force especially in ground to ground battle. But our government are just playing games. I love Nigeria so much but our problem is the petty politics we play. What is hard in being on the offensive always and not always on the defensive which our military is known for lately.

You are right sha.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
THISDAY is full of fake new and government paid news
Not interested.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by fk001(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
OBku4:

Point of correction Bro,
God bless the military officers.

...But for their core leaders, the the govt leaders backing them lipsrsealed

Yea my empathy is with the foot soldiers because they are the ones suffering.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Origin(f): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Is this one part of strategy to announce to your enemies that you are on your way to fight them??

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by LZAA: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cc immhotep gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3 itooworwor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by helinues: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
LZAA:
Cc immhotep gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3 itooworwor

Guy/girl, don't start what you can't handle.. Stop mentioning me on your irrelevant comments..

Last warning!
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Openbusiness: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Boko haram will be regretting their lives for attacking the Chad military. The news said Boko Haram attacked and killed 90 Chadian army officers. Less than 1 week later, Chad army goes on OFFENSIVE, they killed over 1000 boko terrorists, and showed the world proof, and they seized all their armory with all kinds of weapons and equipment. Now that's what a REAL military does. But Nigeria military ever since Buhari came, the only news we hear is Army REPEL, army REPEL, Army REPEL..... REPEL REPEL REPEL una no dey tire to REPEL. Ever since that operation, i have mad respect for Chad forces, they are an ATTACKING ARMY, AN OFFENSIVE ARMY AND ARMY THAT PURSUES THEIR ENEMIES, not the ones that are always waiting for their enemies to gather and attack them. But I don't blame our soldiers at all, after all they are following orders and instructions from the powers above. And obviously it's like the powers above don't want boko haram to end that's why they tied our military hands behind their backs and order them to play defense. Because the Nigerian military I know in the 70s, 80s and 90s were the baddest soldiers in Africa, and the most powerful black army in the world, soldiers that terrorists run and fear when they hear they are coming for peace keeping mission.

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Pelecius: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Seenyo:
...Nigeria's un-serious repellant military or

chadian decisive, ever attacking military with visible convincing results?....

Idris derby for PRESIDENT!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by uboma(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are we going to hear again that the BH sect have been 'technically defeated'?

If yes, I hope that this time, it is the truth indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by LZAA: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Guy/girl, don't start what you can't handle.. Stop mentioning me on your irrelevant comments..

Last warning!

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by israelmao(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
How many finals have we had?Unserious beings.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by freethesheeple(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/20/military-begins-final-offensive-against-boko-haram-iswap/

The news should be Nigeria Military Gives Bokoharam massive weapon to fight the chadian Government.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by dederocs(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
SmartyPants:
If Buhari is genuine, he should hire the South African mercenaries that GEJ hired, and support Chad to close in in them from their own side.
apt.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by freethesheeple(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/20/military-begins-final-offensive-against-boko-haram-iswap/

The news should be Nigeria Military Gives Bokoharam massive weapon to fight the chadian Government.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by dederocs(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
Boko haram will be regretting their lives for attacking the Chad military. The news said Boko Haram attacked and killed 90 Chadian army officers. Less than 1 week later, Chad army goes on OFFENSIVE, they killed over 1000 boko terrorists, and showed the world proof, and they seized all their armory with all kinds of weapons and equipment. Now that's what a REAL military does. But Nigeria military ever since Buhari came, the only news we hear is Army REPEL, army REPEL, Army REPEL..... REPEL REPEL REPEL una no dey tire to REPEL. Ever since that operation, i have mad respect for Chad forces, they are an ATTACKING ARMY, AN OFFENSIVE ARMY AND ARMY THAT PURSUES THEIR ENEMIES, not the ones that are always waiting for their enemies to gather and attack them. But I don't blame our soldiers at all, after all they are following orders and instructions from the powers above. And obviously it's like the powers above don't want boko haram to end that's why they tied our military hands behind their backs and order them to play defense. Because the Nigerian military I know in the 70s, 80s and 90s were the baddest soldiers in Africa, and the most powerful black army in the world, soldiers that terrorists run and fear when they hear they are coming for peace keeping mission.
An offensive army is the best type of armed forces...i wonder why Nigeria army is holding back, use high artillery and missiles to dislodge these animals.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Should this be in the news yet?
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by GiZcorp: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
On behalf of the President of Nigeria, the Nigerian Army and a grateful Nation please accept this flag as a token our appreciation of your loved ones faithful and honorable service to country and the Military.

Signed: All Concerned Nigerians to the families of all the intending sacrificial military personnels of this government. Do accept our intending condolences!
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Openbusiness: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
dederocs:

An offensive army is the best type of armed forces...i wonder why Nigeria army is holding back, use high artillery and missiles to dislodge these animals.

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by izubext007: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Boko Haram leader talk with his riffle on his chest, while burutai is talking with eye glass on his face and walking stick on his hand.

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by ItooWorWor(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
LZAA:
shocked Final gini

Well burutai should be in the forefront of the final asshot or offenstick grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

If you follow international news at all, you'll see that no military spends its time on the media spewing propagandas on how they have or will defeat an enemy and almost selling out their strategies (Our Service Chiefs don't have any strategy anyways)...... When Chad states their intent to pay back bokoharam after they attacked their soldiers, did you not SEE THE MONUMENTAL RESULTS THEY GOT! you see how well they dislodged the terrorists to the extent that even our army couldn't help but acknowledge the good work.

Our own army has used the names of all animals in Africa to do Operation time and time again, and yet there's nothing to show for it other than a recurring debit in our already depleting financial resources.

Savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by crownfierce: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
izubext007:
Boko Haram leader talk with his riffle on his chest, while burutai is talking with eye glass on his face and walking stick on his hand.

Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by 4gunners(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why will you tell your enemies of your plan? I've never read anywhere that US forces announced their plan to attack Isis. Chadian forces did what our Buratai led army hasn't done in recent times.

This country cannot but amaze me.

If the billions of dollars spent so far on this war is used to build standard schools in the north, the illiteracy level there would have reduced drastically.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Jabioro: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Your noise is too much.. don't tell me what you about to achieve,but tell me what you have truly achieved ...I am talking to you Lala....I am still point at you..Haba can't you do the bed and room service without announcement..When I see your woman belly it revealed your manhood character..You too dey talk..
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by hope4nigeria(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
B3sty:
Let the War against Boko Haram begins...
Where is My Camera....
This Will be interesting.
Kudos in Advance to the Nigerian Army.
if they are not lying to us again,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.