Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP (44178 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by ForeThinker: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
our army make more media noise than action

chad went to work first, before media saw it and helped them make noise
undecided undecided
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by fk001(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
complexBoss12:
ahear

Chad president moved to war front, we saw pictures, we saw action.

Buratai only announced on twitter dat he has relocated to sambisa

#Audio

Comments like this don't bother me anymore because.

IPOB pigs. Terrorist sympathizer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by lomprico(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
so it had to take the chadian army to show NA what to do?

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by ShenTeh(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please do it already and leave the media alone.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by omoteacher(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
shocked

I hope they hit and kill Shekau this time, that's the only good news I wish to read or hear. Good luck on the naija army side.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by PureGoldh(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wish them all the Best
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Tpave(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank God. At last, we're now serious.
Responding to a question at a briefing at the weekend on the arrest and trial of 58 terrorists by Chad in contradistinction with Nigeria’s policy of amnesty for repentant terrorists, Coordinator, Directorate of Defence Media Operations, Major General John Enenche, said it was dependent on the policies of each country. This got me thinking
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by dederocs(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
I hope this deployment is competently used. terrorists are cowards.
NA stop showing mercy, terrorists don't repent. one of the laws of power is destroying your enemy totally...this is an opportunity. All is fair in war.

6 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ghen ghen ghen na last fight b this ooo between d boss n d actor

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by SmartyPants(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
If Buhari is genuine, he should hire the South African mercenaries that GEJ hired, and support Chad to close in in them from their own side.

6 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by dalass(f): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
A General leading the front for the war against these Book haram and ISWAP terrorists asked the government to give them proper equipment's to fight with and pronto!.... He was redeployed!

Bunch of clowns...

Final offensive ko, final episode ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wars are not fought on social media

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by bhest(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
The military have been soft on em just to give em opportunity to embrace peace but since it has always been abused or perhaps interpreted to weakness on the military side now it's pay back time to finally put those bastards where they belong...

2 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by WINDSOW(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Show us result n stop acting like a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by thisisit: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
IS IT GINAL FINAL .... OR SEMI FINA ?

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by remele2(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
On behalf on all Nigerians, i don help dem hear watin you talk,,,,,
E get another thing when u go like make i help dem hear again

B4 we Lecklessly Leply you enihow

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
God bless all Nigeria Army in front line, thunder fire Burutai and Nigeria present Government for playing politics with life of individual, wasting resources that could be used for development to disguise in fighting nonsense fight

now that oil price pb had dropped, does Burutai and his other incompetent goons have any choice? no Money to finance fake fight again, they will be asked where the billions of dollars they spent went to at the end hence their relocation to settle up the deal

when are those captured almajiri going abroad to study? southern Nigeria had been scammed, have never seen dumb people like southerners before in my life

6 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by supercase1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Audio deployment grin

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Toyeebh(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Kaybaba5(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by saajus: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
wow. Thank God for Chad for waking us up.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by EmekaBlue(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
e b like say dem want to tell us another story again o

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Farki: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
By this report it seems the brotherhood of military and government elements with Boko Haram is getting clearer.

The fact that we need another country to fight our battles and that we are only doing this in response to their actions and statements is a damn shame. Meaning that if Chad did nothing the conflict will continue.

I feel nothing but pity for the soldiers,police, JTF and civilians who died for some fat bastard's political/financial gain.

6 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by MelesZanawi: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shakau must not be caught alive. Boko Haram terrorists must not be caught alive. They should be shot in the head whenever they are captured. Boko Haram Terrorists deserve to be shot dead, not arrested. No one sent the army to capture them, the terrorists are to be killed.

Then, they should kill pigs and dogs and pour the blood on the corpses of all Boko Haram Terrorists killed. Anyone who disagrees is a Boko Haram sympathiser.

4 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by content208: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
I and after the onslaught,they will add them to Nigeria Army
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by jericco1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
How did they get the figures? They now have the headcounts of the terrorists abii undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by OBku4(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Superwave:
I am yet to see a bigger coward than Burutai for a general. Imagine a general of the Nigeria army took over 6 years to destroy ragtag boko haram ravaging his own home town ?! Some general deserve to be stoned to death.

why would you want to annihilate your cashcow
He isn't a coward
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by misterjosh(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Another final...

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by 9japride(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
fk001:

Comments like this don't bother me anymore because.

IPOB pigs. Terrorist sympathizer
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy you funny. Why all these propaganda by the military. Can't they go fight and show us results? I believe you guys just support government actions blindly without being objective. If you know how much is being wasted on this war you will cry, except you are benefiting one way or the other from it. Let's leave the military to do the war. War us not won on social media.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
blinking001:
Our darling president has had enough of their bullshit. Time to flush them out. God bless president Buhari.
Which darling president? Why did it take so long to do it if it was possible all this while? Why did he have to wait for Chad before taking this move? Why did our Nigerian soldiers have to lose their lives before Bubu decided to do what could have easily been done? And why did he decide to grant amnesty to a group that can be so easily decimated? Are you too blind to see the writing on the wall? Answer my questions if you have the guts

5 Likes

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
It is laughable to expect Chad that has suffered huge losses to now brand the terrorists as 'repentant'.

You don't confer repentance on an individual, it must be initiated by him.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi / Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.