Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP (44374 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Guy/girl, don't start what you can't handle.. Stop mentioning me on your irrelevant comments..

Last warning!
Helinues akpa amu!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by hope4nigeria(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
izubext007:
Boko Haram leader talk with his riffle on his chest, while burutai is talking with eye glass on his face and walking stick on his hand.
the most painful part is, How can a Nation army stay on Defensive for 11years? Until when Chad president wakes them up. Shame
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by cray91(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Haha I Laugh Coronically. Final Offensive Indeed!

No Body go Teach You to Regroup For Another Attack

iffa hear

Final Ko, Semi-final Ni

�� bunch Of fuckers, Na Only "we won, we want to, we will" we dey hear since

Nigeria Government of "we want to, we will"

Never Heard Anything Like We Have, We Did, stupid fuckers
Blue3k:

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/20/military-begins-final-offensive-against-boko-haram-iswap/
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by grimandevil: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Final offencive? So after this offencive no more attack?

Does this make sense?
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by discusant: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmm, another way to rearm Boko Haram earlier decimated by Chadian forces?
Chad has no part of it asking for Chad to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes. Nigeria has in its twelve northern sharia states.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes. The differences between Boko Haram fighters and millions of northern Nigerians in the 12 sharia states, are like the differences between six and half-dozen.

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by B3sty(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
hope4nigeria:
if they are not lying to us again,
Let's be Positive & Hopeful, Its hard to believe this Government sha.

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by zikter(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Superwave:
I am yet to see a bigger coward than Burutai for a general. Imagine a general of the Nigeria army took over 6 years to destroy ragtag boko haram ravaging his own home town ?! Some general deserve to be stoned to death.
Some time this thing is not as easy as it seems. BH is an international sponsored organization. If our army is serious, they can deal them a huge blow now. I seriously believe countries like chad, Niger and infact all of our neighbors were not serious until now. Chad in particular was serving as a big hideout to them until they killed 96 of their soldiers. Let us see how it goes as all of them seem to be serious now
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by discusant: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Must they announce their deployment to the whole world?
These people at the helm of affairs in the military have little or no sense about the necessary discreetness of your moves when engaging an enemy! Putting our heroes in danger, taking away the element of surprise!

Idiots!!! Do they see Boko haram uploading a video of them planning an attack, did they hear Chad saying they're deploying massive troops?

Them dey announce to form activity, ineffective and ignorant bunch of miscreants masked as leaders!

The US or British Marines don't announce that they are going to invade an enemy before moving in.
Hope that Nigeria armed forces don't lose military hardware and huge casualties from sabotage now to Boko Haram..
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by collitexnaira(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
We want result not preparation
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by eagleu: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is the third or fourth final military offensive against BK by Burutai and company.

Let me know when the 5th final military offensive will begin!!!
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by bizzibodi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
I u wanna shoot, shoot don't talk.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by UpAndGrateful(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
"THISDAY also gathered from military intelligence sources that the renewed military campaign may force Shekau to surrender and negotiate amnesty for himself and his top commanders"

So an option has already been mapped out if they choose to surrender. How about the many innocent souls slain? Did this terrorist sect think of amnesty for this souls? This is and will always be ridiculous.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by bignero: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
That is the problem with the Audio military under hushpuppi leader. Always Announcing her strategy before execution.

Back then in the military class, I was taught that the greatest weapon in a war is taking your enemies unawares.

Now Boko haram will be coordinated to lay ambush and seize their sophisticated weapons. They should go and learn from chad.

Their only Informing, the counter parts aka bokoharam that their coming so they should please take cover

It's glaring
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by naturefellow(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Racoon:

Why announcing your offensive plan for the enemy to know? The Chadian president and army never announced their plan to anyone but simply went in, inflicted the maximum damage & left the results for all to see.
exactly, it's result we expect from NA. At this stage, anything less than the head of Shekau (DOA) is less than acceptable.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Startrap: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Since this call for a final conquest is coming from the chief of defence staff, lets remain steadfast and hopefully grab victory for the first time in a decade. Remember say Chad don waka

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/20/military-begins-final-offensive-against-boko-haram-iswap/
[/quote]
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by ignis: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
bignero:

Their only Informing, the counter parts aka bokoharam that their coming so they should please take cover

It's glaring

My point exactly
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by kb83(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
The are making effort to end what the started,since Boko Haram is no longer making the news.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by TGM2015: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Superwave:
I am yet to see a bigger coward than Burutai for a general. Imagine a general of the Nigeria army took over 6 years to destroy ragtag boko haram ravaging his own home town ?! Some general deserve to be stoned to death.
You see, it is very difficult to destroy your enemy when they operate from a place you cannot attack. Chad has been a refuge place where BH takes covers, Chad has never been cooperative until BH kills over 100 of their Army.

The fact remains, that for over 4 years, BH does not control any part of Nigeria. They attack and run back to Chad. Now that Chad has wake up to their responsibility, the end of BH is very near.

Below quote from the writeup confirm my assertion, if we may ask, where are the locations located, Nigeria or Chad, knowing fully well that Chad Army can never enter Nigeria territory to attach.
Before the Chadian forces dislodged the group from their locations, the terrorists’ attacks on the locations of the Nigerian troops were so frequent that the military had to redeploy top commanders involved in the terror war shortly before the Chadian army had a fierce encounter with the group.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by ScoobieRogers(f): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rapmoney:
Old story! Tell us something new.

They are clowns. I bet you its already arranged how Shekau will come out and surrender and be compensated hugely for destroying lives in this country. This set of nigeria leaders are the worst form of human I ever know. Watch how shekau will come out of this alive and very rich
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by seenga(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
we should be locked up in one room
Jonah507:
I love anything that has to do with animation : Toy story, Madagascar, Shrek, Zootopia, how to train your dragon, Tom and Jerry, Up, the list is endless

I love it!!
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Lush100(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Haha,
Borno chief die,
Borno militant aka BH leader say e wan surrender.
Buratai aka borno naija army say e wan capture the borno militant leader.
So we can now see clearly how easy it is to defeat situation when they are all in the same group after one pull out.
I no talk much oh.
I am just doing how they thought us to make inferences in psychology.
This one na real "FACE OFF" the film.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by OSASBOI: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
don't be deceived by these criminal elements, they are only going supply and stock boko haram armoury that was depleted by chadian troops. watch how 80%n of those equipment will be deliberately surrendered
to the terrorist. BURATAI IS THE REAL TERRORIST.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Superwave:

He can't do pass his oga.

People wey dey do eye services.

For you, he is incompetent.

To his Oga, he is the best General in the world. Or why hasn't he.been changed ?
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Blackking98(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Guy/girl, don't start what you can't handle.. Stop mentioning me on your irrelevant comments..

Last warning!
what will you do? Call one million boy's for us or report us to shekau? grin

1 Like

Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Must they announce their deployment to the whole world?
These people at the helm of affairs in the military have little or no sense about the necessary discreetness of your moves when engaging an enemy! Putting our heroes in danger, taking away the element of surprise!

Idiots!!! Do they see Boko haram uploading a video of them planning an attack, did they hear Chad saying they're deploying massive troops?

Them dey announce to form activity, ineffective and ignorant bunch of miscreants masked as leaders!

Nah propaganda regime we dey nah.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by NotComplaining: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Superwave:

America have been figting a war now in Afghanistan for 2 decades...
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by Vulcan24(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
OBku4:

You people are not well

dont jump on my thread with irrelevant comments pls

be guided
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by risos(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finally it's seem there's no fund for this operation, if the army fails this time, then the terrorist when be more effectively deathly. Just be sure to leave them in a pile of smoldering flesh.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by dinggle: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yeye ppl so they waited for alot of soldiers to die before the final assault?? Brainless.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by NotComplaining: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

If you follow international news at all, you'll see that no military spends its time on the media spewing propagandas on how they have or will defeat an enemy and almost selling out their strategies (Our Service Chiefs don't have any strategy anyways)...... When Chad states their intent to pay back bokoharam after they attacked their soldiers, did you not SEE THE MONUMENTAL RESULTS THEY GOT! you see how well they dislodged the terrorists to the extent that even our army couldn't help but acknowledge the good work.

Our own army has used the names of all animals in Africa to do Operation time and time again, and yet there's nothing to show for it other than a recurring debit in our already depleting financial resources.

Dislodged is too wide of a term to describe what is essentially a tactical retreat being replayed and repeated. ISWAP are not a conventional army with bases visible with drones and satelites. Their base can cover hundreds of kilometers with thousands of scouts sharing intel. Nigerian army are looking for a battle that they will not receive on their terms. Fighters simply have to melt into the borderless surroundings and wait for reconnaisance. And finding the fighters is easiest part of this crusade. What follows is the battle of the hearts and we all know how the nigerian arms fairs in that area.

Chadian armys repraisal was merely a slap on the wrist. BH and ISWAP are completely decentralized and only loyalty mobilizes them to attack in unison. Meanwhile nigerian army will be fighting their own shadows and spilling innocent blood. The fighters have the nigerian army where they want them, in active pursuit of an enigmatic foe with hardened fighters who will wait out the protracted war they themselves have designed.
Re: Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP by helinues: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blackking98:
what will you do? Call one million boy's for us or report us to shekau? grin

Continue deceiving yourself by switching NL monikers as if na bank accounts

Hiss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state / Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.