Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu (34339 Views)

Reasons Why Health Insurance Should Be Compulsory In Nigeria / My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by alezzy13: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Well it's part ncdc regulation, "facemasks to be used in conjunction with other measures such as hand washing and SD

It should be noted that wrong/improper use, however, can INCREASE the risk of becoming infected. So it's improper users follow all the instructions.
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by ensamy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
All kinds of masquerade go enter road from Monday ..... shocked cool
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by olamide021: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ha
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Avalancheman: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is what I have been emphasizing since... cool

In other words, the lockdown will soon be over... cool

Where are all the lazy, "stay-home" scumbags

1 Like

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by IMAliyu(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Just remember that those surgical masks are meant to protect other people from you and not to protect you from the virus.
But if everyone is wearing it that means the spread will be greatly reduced.
You need an N95 mask if you plan on protecting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by tuzle(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
The face mask won't be enough for everyone
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Damseldammie(f): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
I think this would be better, at least the lock down will be lifted in a short while
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Oli11(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yemike:
When Seyi talked about this initiative from Czechoslovakia some weeks back it received lots of backlash from folks here.

Seems all governors are now keying into it.

True talk my brother.
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by dennisworld1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Make dem flog people tire. U go fear face mask. grin China turn everybody to ninja
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by PureGoldh(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
No qualms...so far say we will be allowed to go to go about our daily activities....No shaking.

Dx lockdown ain't helping matters as hunger wan finish man pikin indoor
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by guru90: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
To share them food for free from your government is not compulsory...... abi.....

Na yeye face mask is compulsory.....
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by abbeyloveall(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
I think that will be better... Thereafter we will be looking forward to how next week will be. If they will free us.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Saintinoo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZetaBeta:
Many families are barely able to feed and they're talking about face masks being compulsory...
Are face masks the palliatives they're supposed to be giving?
The time will come when hunger will be more dangerous than this virus if care is not taken undecided
You are allowed to go and look for what to eat, on the condition that you should wear a nose mask... What else do you want government to do for you?
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by mrpips: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
This governor is now understand what is right to do
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Saintinoo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
MissKerebete:
Ghana has the highest Death and Infected Case in Africa currently. But they have opened.
Ghana death is only 9... South Africa have the highest comfirmed cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
So those that they don't give will be arrested
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Reusable washable face mask is the best option.
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
18k for 50 surgical masks in my area. Madness fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Jokerman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Better... Nose masks, hand sanitizers and hand washing soaps in every businesses and homes... This will help, and then relax the lockdown...
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
way to go!

you can't lock down people without provision to sustained their stay at home and expect them to obey the order
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
barrydee:
Ok! Let's see if with this development, they will ease the lock-down from next week.
The economy is suffering, people are hungry and anarchy is looming as a result of this lock-down yet they are still reporting more cases of covid19 patients on a daily basis.
Open the economy, distribute free nose mask to the people & put all precautionary measures in place in all work places just like they just did in Ghana.
PERIOD!!

that is the kind of mindset that leads to greater death. Sometimes in life there is no good outcome, you choose between the 2 bad outcomes and the lesser of the evils. Open up too soon and there will be more infections and deaths...guaranteed!! And guess what? you will have to lock down again for a longer period!!!

Not everything in life is about money....dead people cannot make money. the focus should be on providing food for the poor for the 2 or 3 months it will take to control this pandemic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by exclusivejane(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Saintinoo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
IMAliyu:
Just remember that those surgical masks are meant to protect other people from you and not to protect you from the virus.
But if everyone is wearing it that means the spread will be greatly reduced.
You need an N95 mask if you plan on protecting yourself.
So you still listen to W.H.O on that? Thesame W.H.O organisation that told us covid-19 is not transmitted by human to human? Wearing nose mask is very very important.
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
MissKerebete:
Ghana has the highest Death and Infected Case in Africa currently. But they have opened.

They are fools and they will still re-shut down when the thing blows in their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Dogalmighty17: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
In a city of over 10 million. What is 1 million face masks going to do?
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
espn:
Lol...na masquerade be we wan turn oo...

Before nko?

Yerowber na masquerade dem be.
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by PureGoldh(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
tolexy007:
God Idea.....Dont b surprise Tokunbo face mask will soon flood Lagos...

Lol...sure thing...I trust my 9ja brodas.

Once Dem open boarder.....Fiam... containers of Face mask go land

1 Like

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Harrynight(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
No wahala we will wear, just unlock this Lagos
Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by mindsbeauty(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
AFTER YOUR GOVERNMENT IS FORCING CRIMINAL ACTS OVERRIDING THE ENTIRE STATE

WITH TIME, YOU ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND THE DRASTIC IMPLICATIONS CAUSED BY THE SELFISH FINANCIAL WALLOWING OF THE COMMON CITIZENS BENEFITS NO ONE GETS BUT WONDERS ABOUT.

GOD SHALL AND WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO KEEP US SAFE AND STRONG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by TheKingIsHere: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Silly move.

How can you commission 1 million face mask to a population of over 25m people. What will happen to the rest people?

1 Like

Re: Wearing Face-Masks Will Be Compulsory In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu by Glo4issy(f): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rapmoney:
Lift this damn lockdown and let's face our lives and businesses.

I don't want to see algae growing on my computer keyboards when I return to the office!

That's if I will even still remember the department I work in.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] / See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.