Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) (2032 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / USA Based Sugar Mummy With A Perfect Shape(watch VIDEO) / Nigerian Girls In Canada Vs USA Based Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello All,

My name is Ima, 31, admin professional based in the United States.

I am looking to meet a Christian, independent, focused lady between the ages of 19 - 33. I have no preference for education, tribe, complexion or body size including genotype. However she must be respectful, willing to learn, focused and ready for something serious. Not a feminist.

I prefer a lady based in the United States preferably New York. I do not care if you are not a legal resident. But you have to prove that you are not in to get "papers" or for money.

I am a homebody so chances of going out every weekend is very slim.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested, please shoot me an email at imaomoruyi4@gmail.com.

I hope you all stay safe and healthy!

Best.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kamal55:
Do you know you can be making money online

Atpays is a legit platform, you can be making up to 5k or more weekly with just one time payment of 1500# as registration fee... DM if you are interest 08162120936

You're sure this is real?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by SocialJustice: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
imaomoruyi:

You're sure this is real?
Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by SocialJustice: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
imaomoruyi:
Hello All,

I am looking to meet a Christian, independent, focused lady between the ages of 19 - 33. I have no preference for education, tribe, complexion or body size including genotype. However she must be respectful, willing to learn, focused and ready for something serious. Not a feminist.

I prefer a lady based in the United States preferably New York. I do not care if you are not a legal resident. But you have to prove that you are not in to get "papers" or for money.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested, please shoot me an email at imaomoruyi4@gmail.com.

Best.
Wetin do social networks or are you dumb?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Kamal55: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do you know you can be making money online

Atpays is a legit platform, you can be making up to 5k or more weekly with just one time payment of 1500# as registration fee... DM if you are interest 08162120936Do you know you can be making money online
You can join my whatsapp group for info and prove

https:///HhUHi8pwckmIXCajOzbXzV
imaomoruyi:
Hello All,

Best.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Ekakamba: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
See criteria. Walahi pretentious lady(ies) will fall your path ASAP.

grin tongue
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Empawa: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol, he even put email,

Take a look my signature below if you want to learn programming, web development with certificate, don’t miss this opportunity I’m giving a lifetime premium access to you for what will normally cost you over $300 yearly.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Wetin do social networks or are you dumb?

No, I am not dumb!

Is there a reason why you think nairaland is not a social network?

4 Likes

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Empawa post=88671789]Lol, he even put email,

Take a look my signature below if you want to learn programming, web development with certificate, don’t miss this opportunity I’m giving a lifetime premium access to you for what will normally cost you over $300 yearly.[/quote

Oh yes I did.

Do you think it's wrong?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by SocialJustice: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
imaomoruyi:

No, I am not dumb!

Is there a reason why you think nairaland is not a social network?
Nairaland is sure a social network but a very weak one as you need to quickly move the discussion out of here for it to move reasonably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
op half of the emails u will get will be frm guys pretending to be females..the other half will be from golddiggers cheesy
just giving u headsup so as not to be too hopeful getting anything positive here.

1 Like

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 1:19am On Apr 24, 2020
lefulefu:
op half of the emails u will get will be frm guys pretending to be females..the other half will be from golddiggers cheesy
just giving u headsup so as not to be too hopeful getting anything positive here.

You're absolutely right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Received more emails from scammers

This is sad
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by MedicH: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol imamujuruoyi this is exactly how I pronounce your name. Haaa I am silly.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
MedicH:
Lol imamujuruoyi this is exactly how I pronounce your name. Haaa I am silly.

Lol that’s funny
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
This is why we stay away from ladies based in nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5837355/girlfriend-keeps-accepting-money-guy
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Waymaker75: 11:27pm On May 08, 2020
After u finish playing football with the heart of genuine and innocent ladies , u will now come on social media look for that same genuine and innocent girl, scammer never u do Christmas, they are still coming grin
imaomoruyi:
This is why we stay away from ladies based in nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5837355/girlfriend-keeps-accepting-money-guy
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 2:32pm On May 09, 2020
Waymaker75:
After u finish playing football with the heart of genuine and innocent ladies , u will now come on social media look for that same genuine and innocent girl, scammer never u do Christmas, they are still coming grin

Hello,

Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry I didn’t understand what you were trying to say. Would you mind explaining better?

Again, your comment here is appreciated.

Best
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Waymaker75: 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
Sorry I was just joking, but on a more serious note, what I meant is, u guys are fun of taking girls with genuine love, honest and sincere for granted
imaomoruyi:

Hello,

Thanks for your comment. I’m sorry I didn’t understand what you were trying to say. Would you mind explaining better?

Again, your comment here is appreciated.

Best
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Walefunds: 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
You no sabi dating sites to meet white singles? Ok go to match, Zoosk, POF and many more arunsi grin .....Check my sign below
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
The OP is nothing but a jackass. Never mind the niceness he's showing in the thread, it's all pretence. His likes will beat you black and blue over nothing. Ladies, stay away! You've been warned!

2 Likes

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 3:36am On May 13, 2020
daisypie:
The OP is nothing but a jackass. Never mind the niceness he's showing in the thread, it's all pretence. His likes will beat you black and blue over nothing. Ladies, stay away! You've been warned!

Hello,

I do not know you and I’m sure you do not know me either. I am new on Nairaland and have not had issues with anyone here. Why would you call me names?

Except you’re the person that emailed me claiming to be in Canada and sent me a fake number, in a bid to scam me. I did block you immediately I found out what your intentions were. You got bitter and haul insults via text. I ignored your insulting text cus I was not cut out for all that drama.

Aside you, I have not had issues with anyone. However, there are a few emails I haven’t yet responded to due to work demands. If you’re one of them, I apologize!

I really don’t know who you are, but I’m certain you’re in one those categories.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 3:41am On May 13, 2020
Walefunds:
You no sabi dating sites to meet white singles? Ok go to match, Zoosk, POF and many more arunsi grin .....Check my sign below

Thanks for your recommendation! But I am only interested in Nigerian ladies. Where’s the sign you want me to check out?
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 4:09am On May 13, 2020
Waymaker75:
Sorry I was just joking, but on a more serious note, what I meant is, u guys are fun of taking girls with genuine love, honest and sincere for granted

Hey Waymaker75,

You’re absolutely right!

Honestly, I’ve been there and done that. We all have made that mistake at some point. Reality dawns on us later on in the future, when we feel ready to settle down. Then we realize the enormity of that mistake: when we can’t find the kind of love and attention we took for granted, when we can’t find someone who looks at us like we are the only thing they’ve been wishing for or someone who makes us feel like we are home – safe and protected from all the chaos and noise of the world. That’s a mistake I don’t intend to repeat!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 5:11am On May 13, 2020
imaomoruyi:

[s]Hello,

I do not know you and I’m sure you do not know me either. I am new on Nairaland and have not had issues with anyone here. Why would you call me names?

Except you’re the person that emailed me claiming to be in Canada and sent me a fake number, in a bid to scam me. I did block you immediately I found out what your intentions were. You got bitter and haul insults via text. I ignored your insulting text cus I was not cut out for all that drama.

Aside you, I have not had issues with anyone. However, there are a few emails I haven’t yet responded to due to work demands. If you’re one of them, I apologize!

I really don’t know who you are, but I’m certain you’re in one those categories.
[/s]

Dumb jackass.

1 Like

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by imaomoruyi: 12:28pm On May 13, 2020
daisypie:
Dumb jackass.

Thanks, bye!
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2020
imaomoruyi:

This is sad
Welcome to Nairaland.. Home of the lipsrsealed
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
daisypie:
Dumb jackass.
Wetin the guy do u naa
Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 13, 2020
imaomoruyi:

This is sad
why should that surprise u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u said u are based in the USA and u looking for love grin
u the typical poster child for a nigerian scammer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by pansophist(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2020
You need to position yourself in a place where you will meet diverse of women. Posting online like you did quite frankly (no offend intended), is simply not effective and like lefulefu said you'll attract the wrong set of people. Even if you do meet someone you have a good rapport with, you may be turn off by their looks, and vice versa. Dont not underestimate or rule out the importance of physical attraction.

Since you live in the west, you should join yoga classes or any social dances such as salsa, kizomba and bachata. You just have to be there a month and you'll meet a girl you like given that you're decently attractive. I've adviced many guys and they made success with this formula. When I was in uni, I teached Zumba every weekend, and 80% of my attendance were females, the few guys there were cruising in women, with options everywhere.

If you can even teach dances yourself (can be afrobeat dance, doesn't matter), it's even the best as it will shoot up your attractiveness, as women are naturally attracted to men that exhibit leadership and other people look up to. And if you learn this dances and can do it well, I can guarantee that you'll never lack for women. Anywhere you go in the world, you can search online dance classes and assimilate easily with the people there, and making a strong social circle in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
He needed a relationship and he came on Nairaland to get one grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Nairaland of all places. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / Why It Is Wrong For An African/nigerian Man To Kneel Down And Propose To A Lady / Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.