Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? (2379 Views)

How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:

God has not been held in captivity, it's Jehovah and Allah that are held in captivity. Read the Book of Otem Erectus 226

You can also read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY here. There you will see how Jehovah your god was encaged for a thousand years.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

wow, nice
is this an inspired work?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by OtemAtum: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

wow, nice
is this an inspired work?
, a revelation from many past beings about our universe and the earth especially.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes
okay.

what were you told about the creation of the world, what was the motif of the one who inspired you, in creating the world?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by OtemAtum: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

okay.

what were you told about the creation of the world, what was the motif of the one who inspired you, in creating the world?
The world is just one out of trillions upon trillions of planets brought to existence by God Almighty. The one who inspires me is not the creator of the world either, he is just a brother to most of the common gods you humans have ever been worshipping. He is Atum, one of the past gods himself, a brother to Olorun, Jehovah, Allah, Nzame, Odin, Jupiter, Chukwu, Abassi etc. When I say brother, I mean that they were all created together by God Almighty billions of years back. Most of them have experienced this Earth as gigantic beings and even as human beings at different points in time on this earth.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
The world is just one out of trillions upon trillions of planets brought to existence by God Almighty. The one who inspires me is not the creator of the world either, he is just a brother to most of the common gods you humans have ever been worshipping. He is Atum, one of the past gods himself, a brother to Olorun, Jehovah, Allah, Nzame, Odin, Jupiter, Chukwu, Abassi etc. When I say brother, I mean that they were all created together by God Almighty billions of years back. Most of them have experienced this Earth as gigantic beings and even as human beings at different points in time on this earth.

nice, did they give you any powers? is there any danger in not believing your message?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by kingxsamz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

so because they CLAIMED it was God; their claim is true?

[b] I won't answer these questions of yours [/b]because I don't believe you are interested in sound conversation.
I'll retract and answer them only when I'm convinced that you really want to rightly know about my belief

You won't answer because you know there's truth in what he's saying.
Christians contradict each other with their beliefs about their God.

2 Likes

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by kingxsamz(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

beautiful, I'll like to know how he got these new ideas and the proofs.

he claims that my God has been held in captivity, well, that's just a claim.

grin grin grin
It's funny that you're the one talking about proofs and claims.
If he says your God is being held in a spiritual cage, then it's true.
If you say it's not, provide physical proof. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

You won't answer because you know there's truth in what he's saying.
Christians contradict each other with their beliefs about their God.

of course, "Christians", as adherents of any institution contradict themselves on some points.

I won't answer him, because he doesn't mean well for the Christian religion. I won't be casting pearls before swines.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by Brunicekid(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
OP, don't say that again... That's heresy against God!
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by kingxsamz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

of course, "Christians" as adherents of any institution contradict themselves on some points.

I won't answer him, because he doesn't mean well for the Christian religion. I won't be casting pearls before swines.

Lol, if you won't answer him, then he's right.
Your God is confused or mad.
Because if you come out to explain your beliefs about God, another Christian folk will come out and give a totally different view, while the both of you claim you were being told by the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
It's funny that you're the one talking about proofs and claims.
If he says your God is being held in a spiritual cage, then it's true.
If you say it's not, provide physical proof. grin

that's wrong. a proof can come from both sides. if I told you that you have Corona-virus, you could prove it to me that you Don't have it by providing a test result, or I prove to the same to you by giving you your test results which affirms you position. either way, a proof works.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

that's wrong. a proof can come from both sides. if I told you that you have Corona-virus, you could prove it to me that you Don't have it by providing a test result, or I prove to the same to you by giving you your test results which affirms you position. either way, a proof works.

Okay then.
Based on your theory, only physical proof is credible.
Now show me proof of God.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, if you won't answer him, then he's right.
Your God is confused or mad.
Because if you come out to explain your beliefs about God, another Christian folk will come out and give a totally different view, while the both of you claim you were being told by the holy spirit.

that's another logical fallacy. I thought atheists used to be bright people. but alas, they could be as dumb as the adherents of religion which they despise.

if I don't answer him THEN he is right?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by OtemAtum: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

nice, did they give you any powers? is there any danger in not believing your message?
Check the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY first and see the kind of power you think I was given. Also check the SERIOT LANGUAGE given to me and see what I have. Then I have been given power to control and encage all the gods of religion in the spiritual realms until science has totally taken over minds in the earth. I'm not compiling the universal history for people to start using it as a belief. It's just a history book of truth. There's no danger in not reading it, not to talk of believing it. It's only religious books that always threaten people with dangers, this is not one.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay then. Based on your theory, only physical proof is credible. Now show me proof of God.
you first have to tell me what the right concept of God is.
or, how about you show me proof that there is no God?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Check the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY first and see the kind of power you think I was given. Also check the SERIOT LANGUAGE given to me and see what I have. Then I have been given power to control and encage all the gods of religion in the spiritual realms until science has totally taken over minds in the earth. I'm not compiling the universal history for people to start using it as a belief. It's just a history book of truth. There's no danger in not reading it, not to talk of believing it. It's only religious books that always threaten people with dangers, this is not one.

wow, you mean there's no danger even after death?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by kingxsamz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

that's another logical fallacy. I thought atheists used to be bright people. but alas, they could be as dumb as the adherents of religion which they despise.

if I don't answer him THEN he is right?

Okay then, counter his points, or prove him wrong. Instead of avoiding his questions.
And where did I mention I was an atheist? undecided
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by kingxsamz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

you first have to tell me what the right concept of God is.

or, how about you show me proof that there is no God?

You're not as bright as I thought. undecided

What hasn't been proven cannot be disproved.
It's like me telling you to prove to me that Unicorns doesn't exist.
That's dumb actually.

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay then, counter his points, or prove him wrong. Instead of avoiding his questions.
And where did I mention I was an atheist? undecided

well, what is your worldview? let's see how brilliant you are.

I choose not to answer him. for the same reason you won't take a blind man out of the house to show him the sun.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're not as bright as I thought. undecided
What hasn't been proven cannot be disproved. It's like me telling you to prove to me that Unicorns doesn't exist. That's dumb actually.
alright, great lol. asking you to do that wasn't me playing dumb. it was a me handing out a bait.
I said, 'HOW ABOUT" you prove there's no God.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by OtemAtum: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

wow, you mean there's no danger even after death?
Not even any danger in site. Afterlives are peaceful.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

so because they CLAIMED it was God; their claim is true?

I won't answer these questions of yours because I don't believe you are interested in sound conversation.
I'll retract and answer them only when I'm convinced that you really want to rightly know about my belief

If it is not God that told them, why can't God speak to clarify issue? I believe it is God that told everyone of them, so I think God is mad.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:

If it is not God that told them, why can't God speak to clarify issue? I believe it is God that told everyone of them, so I think God is mad.

No, it is you that's acting *mad*.
if three people came to you CLAIMING that I told them something contradictory. Does their claims proved that I told them those things they claimed?

and why MUST I refute their claims?
well, it's your believe, it is not the true?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

if three people came to you CLAIMING that I told them something contradictory. Does their claims proved that I told them those things they claimed?

If three people raised allegation against you and you can't open your mouth to defend yourself, then you are either foolish or mad or dumb.

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

And if the person is not speaking and you are helping to defend the person that's not speaking up, you are either mad or foolish or dumb too. So you belong to the mad, foolish or stupid group of people who defend God. So instead of defending God, tell God to speak up for himself or just keep quiet. That's how it is done wink

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:

If three people raised allegation against you and you can't open your mouth to defend yourself, then you are either foolish or mad or dumb.

why must I defend myself?
why is your reasoning so biased?
I may choose to defend myself or not.
if I don't, it doesn't concern you, does it?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

why must I defend myself?
why is your reasoning so biased?
I may choose to defend myself or not.
if I don't, it doesn't concern you, does it?
If your not defending yourself is causing confusion, heated debate, arguments and violence among the people, then you are hard hearted and wicked for not doing so. This can make us draw another conclusion that God is hard hearted, wicked and good for nothing, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:

If your not defending yourself is causing confusion, heated debate, arguments and violence among the people, then you are hard hearted and wicked for not doing so. This can make us draw another conclusion that God is hard hearted, wicked and good for nothing, don't you think so?

that's your problem; not his.
he has set out what's required of Everyman in his word.

besides, if you have resolved within yourself that he doesn't exist. let the him be. don't hurt those who believe he does exist with your immoral words. you don't need to spew out immoralities from before you communicate.

there are sound atheists some others are just plain ignorant
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

that's your problem; not his.
he has set out what's required of Everyman in his word.

besides, if you have resolved within yourself that he doesn't exist. let the him be. don't hurt those who believe he does exist with your immoral words. you don't need to spew out immoralities from before you communicate.

there are sound atheists some others are just plain ignorant
I am not an atheist. My belief is that God has lower IQ than human beings. So stop saying rubbish.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:
I am not an atheist. My belief is that God has lower IQ than human beings. So stop saying rubbish.

oh! you believe in a god? wow, which of the gods do you believe in?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

oh! you believe in a god? wow, which of the gods do you believe in?

Jehovah
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:
Jehovah
what are the attributes of this one you believe in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Church / This Is Serious - Another Bible, Another Gospel. / Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.