Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? (2432 Views)

How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by OtemAtum: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

what are the attributes of this one you believe in?
Don't you know the Jehovah in the Bible again? I'm sure that's the one he is talking about?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
Don't you know the Jehovah in the Bible again? I'm sure that's the one he is talking about?

no sir, that the god you believe in bears jehovah doesn't mean that he's the Jehovah whose attributes is discussed in the Bible.

so that i can ascertain wether or not your god is the same Jehovah of the scriptures, you should mention the attributes of your job since there are many so called Jesus and Many so called Jehovah.
@geoworldedu
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

what are the attributes of this one you believe in?
Attributes as how? Go and check the Bible for his attributes biko.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:
Attributes as how? Go and check the Bible for his attributes biko.

you aren't making any sense here.
the Bible says that we should test every spirit. how do we do that? We test spirit by asking them to describe what they believe then we compare their claims with the scriptures.
so, in that light, please describe the jehovah that you believe.

I thought you said yours have low iq and has sex organssmiley definitely not the Jehovah of scriptures
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

no sir, that the god you believe in bears jehovah doesn't mean that he's the Jehovah whose attributes is discussed in the Bible.

so that i can ascertain wether or not your god is the same Jehovah of the scriptures, you should mention the attributes of your job since there are many so called Jesus and Many so called Jehovah.
@geoworldedu
Okay, Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The one who helped Elijah to kill soldiers and their captains, the one who helped Elisha to kill little children who were abusing him, the one who told Moses to kill a man who worked on Sabbath day, the one who commanded thou shall not kill but killed thousands of people in the Bible himself. The one who hated Esau. The one who killed innocent babies, innocent firstborns of Egyptians, the one who commanded Saul to kill the moabites, Girgazites, Ammorites, etc. The one in the Bible to cut the long story short. He is God, but he has lower mental capacity than humans.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:

Okay, Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The one who helped Elijah to kill soldiers and their captains, the one who helped Elisha to kill little children who were abusing him, the one who told Moses to kill a man who worked on Sabbath day, the one who commanded thou shall not kill but killed thousands of people in the Bible himself. The one who hated Esau. The one who killed innocent babies, innocent firstborns of Egyptians, the one who commanded Saul to kill the moabites, Girgazites, Ammorites, etc. The one in the Bible to cut the long story short. He is God, but he has lower mental capacity than humans.

permit me to show you where you err.

you seem irritated with the fact that the lawgiver, --God ordered the killing of people whom you ignorantly call, innocent (infants aren't innocent before God, Adam plunged humanity into destruction; we are born sinners, and if you were so knowledgeable in scriptures you'd know that infants aren't judicially innocent before God for Adam our representative sinned and we being in his loins, sinned in him). God doesn't kill innocent people and he has the right to kill and he does kill transgressors. if you aren't comfortable with that, take him to your court of law.

he commanded Moses to kill on the Sabbath day?
did you read that they had been warned, but why can't God destroy the work of his own hands which transgressed against his law.

either you like it or not. the wages of sin is death.
if you aren't comfortable with that, charge God to your court.

did God hate esau, YES he did, and why can't he hate esau. why can't a potter hate one work of pottery he made and love the other? why can't God love one work of his and hate the other? he is sovereign he does as he pleases. if you aren't comfortable with that, throw stones at heaven.

you think you have right to hate anything. but he doesn't have the right to hate YOU?

COME ON.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

permit me to show you where you err.

you seem irritated with the fact that the lawgiver, --God ordered the killing of people whom you ignorantly call, innocent (infants aren't innocent before God, Adam plunged humanity into destruction; we are born sinners, and if you were so knowledgeable in scriptures you'd know that infants aren't judicially innocent before God for Adam our representative sinned and we being in his loins, sinned in him). God doesn't kill innocent people and he has the right to kill and he does kill transgressors. if you aren't comfortable with that, take him to your court of law.

he commanded Moses to kill on the Sabbath day?
did you read that they had been warned, but why can't God destroy the work of his own hands which transgressed against his law.

either you like it or not. the wages of sin is death.
if you aren't comfortable with that, charge God to your court.

did God hate esau, YES he did, and why can't he hate esau. why can't a potter hate one work of pottery he made and love the other? why can't God love one work of his and hate the other? he is sovereign he does as he pleases. if you aren't comfortable with that, throw stones at heaven.

you think you have right to hate anything. but he doesn't have the right to hate YOU?

COME ON.
Did I tell you that you should come and mediate for God? If it is God that gave you all these justifications for his bad behaviours while he gave me a different set of reasons for his actions, then these has again justified my reason for believing that God is mad.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:
Did I tell you that you should come and mediate for God?

ahh... not really, just wanted to show you your inconsistencies. and to prove to you that you don't know the God of scriptures and that the jehovah you believe in Isn't the Jehovah of scriptures

thank you.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

ahh... not really, just wanted to show you your inconsistencies. and to prove to you that you don't know the God of scriptures and that the jehovah you believe in Isn't the Jehovah of scriptures

thank you.
Did you see the rest of my post or you just chose to ignore it?

Rest of my post : If it is God that gave you all these justifications for his bad behaviours while he gave me a different set of reasons for his actions, then these has again justified my reason for believing that God is mad.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:
Did you see the rest of my post or you just chose to ignore it?

Rest of my post : If it is God that gave you all these justifications for his bad behaviours while he gave me a different set of reasons for his actions, then these has again justified my reason for believing that God is mad.

which other parts of your post did I ignore? I honestly can't see it.

it has been established that we don't believe in the same God so, it isn't surprising that yours told you something else.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

which other parts of your post did I ignore? I honestly can't see it.

it has been established that we don't believe in the same God so, it isn't surprising that yours told you something else.
Who established it that we don't believe in the same God grin
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by onlyinJESUS: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
geoworldedu:
Who established it that we don't believe in the same God grin

scriptures does, you believe something contrary to what it teaches.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

scriptures does, you believe something contrary to what it teaches.
How did scripture do that? Did I not post some of the things God did in the scriptures, like commanding people not to kill and still went ahead killing thousands of people? Like killing little children, animals, etc. Like commanding wars and terrorism? God is indeed a mad man biko.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by OtemAtum: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

@geoworldedu
Don't deny your god. His mad behaviours are glaring to the blind even.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by Perfectbeing(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Where sin abound, the grace of God did much more abound.
The grace of God is with your spirit. Peace..
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Where sin abound, the grace of God did much more abound.

The grace of God is with your spirit. Peace..
You are just repeating nonsense
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
The God must be crazy
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Happy month end
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmm, God is in trouble
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
God Must Be Crazy.
My favourite film ever cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mehnn. .. This is the height of it. I don't pity you at all.

God is just too merciful these days because of Jesus.

Like even if you don't believe in God, must you keep calling and insulting Him? Can you insult your boss in the office?

I don't just pity you at all.
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:
Mehnn. .. This is the height of it. I don't pity you at all.

God is just too merciful these days because of Jesus.

Like even if you don't believe in God, must you keep calling and insulting Him? Can you insult your boss in the office?

I don't just pity you at all.

This isn't an insult. You are pained but God is not, how come? Are you God? God is my friend, so I can tease him like a friend. What is your own business in how both I and God rapport with each other?
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2020
geoworldedu:
This isn't an insult. You are pained but God is not, how come? Are you God? God is my friend, so I can tease him like a friend. What is your own business in how both I and God rapport with each other?

Huh??

SMH
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Brachaa:

Huh??

SMH
Why SMHing? grin
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2022
grin
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
grin

What has happened to that idiot, shall happen to you even in triplicates!
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

What has happened to that idiot, shall happen to you even in triplicates!
K
Re: How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? by geoworldedu: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2023
Hmm, nawa for God o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me Why I Must Pay Tithe! / Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? / Why Were There No Female Apostles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.