Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors (17884 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by freshkpomo(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2020
The truth is, this face mask of a thing ought to be free everywhere.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
cool
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm
Ondo to the world
But can he actualize such in this period
Am sure each state in Nigeria is no less than 3millon,
Some don't even have money to buy (one mask for one day)
Some may not understand how poverty pains,

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by dederocs(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
nice
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by joshepade(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Everyone is turning Egungun Expressly. My candid advice! Stay off public if possible!
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Great.
Face masks helps.

Contact us for genuine lands/houses all over Nigeria.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by clubkonnect: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Kindly forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
oka4ugoo:
Still on my matter oo. Mbok I can't afford to lose any kobk for this lockdown, Seun abeg

Sorry to degrees from the topic, pls I saw a paid advert, Clubkonnect.com, on this forum and I did a transaction with them, I registered with them, made some deposit into my wallet. They never credited my wallet, I called them, texted them no response. Pls has anybody done any transaction with them.

I don't enter for this lockdown

Pls Seun, Lala any help from you guys
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by dennisworld1(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
U go buy give everybody everyday
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by ud4u: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2020
That's good provided is not Chinese infected face mask
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by ud4u: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2020
dennisworld1:
U go buy give everybody everyday

Is washable
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2020
I hope those that condemned Aba will say no to this too.

Where are those debating with me here that aba tailors should not sew this?
Hatred is a disease
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by wink2015(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
I prefer social distancing and the use of hand sanitizer.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Chimookigwe: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
deepwater:
Make sure it is approved from ABUJA

this same politics of approval delayed aba made mask, but encouraged national begging of used medical equipment

You have started blaming others again. Why doesn't Aba produce and ship to other places? Even in Aba, are face masks compulsory?

Everything is not government, sometimes try to use your commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by tempem: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
The Center of Excellence started it, the Sunshine State follow suit, no wahala.

Omo Yoruba lemi oo, swagger, swagger grin
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Chimookigwe: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Kinematics:
What will Cross River, Abia and Oyo say then?

In which of those states you mentioned are face masks compulsory?

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by oka4ugoo: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly forward your Login Number and transaction details. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Where do I forward it.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Spechialone(f): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
I can't help but love this man... a real definition of proactive
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by dunsire(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Kez11: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Meanwhile...

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by travis26: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2020
NwaNimo1:
ok
God pls if i die today becuz of hunger pls god take my soul,pls i have starved for 3days now pls someone should help me pls 0107775068 diamond
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by zealousayo(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Kinematics:

What will Cross River, Abia and Oyo say then?
Oyo state gave that order since last week.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by imolile: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerians keep fooling themselves,
Abroad, No one forces anyone to wear mask, It is your sole decision if you feel comfortable with it, they only advice you to wear it if you are in contact with people and poses a risk to others
Mask is for those who are sick or those who are to finicky for the inability to contain the spread of a disease
However it is not forced on anyone

The other video where they built a hand washing whatever that is should make Nigerian weep for what the government has reduced them to
Abroad, you can wash your hand in any Public rest room, or Toilets as is called in Nigeria
Having a crude washing device designed by whoever, is just a shame of the insensitive nature of Leadership in Nigeria
How dirty it is when a government that cannot provide washroom (Toilets) now allow people to wash their hand on the street and litters the street
Nigeria is now worse than Venezuela the way things are going

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Kinematics: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Chimookigwe:

In which of those states you mentioned are face masks compulsory?

All

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by crowniran(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Way to go.

Hello. Haye you heard about Fiverr? Do you want to learn how to open a professional Fiverr account and make money from it. Then join this group, class starts soon.
You don't have a skill?
Join the class, there is a way out

Check signature for link
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Kinematics: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2020
zealousayo:

Oyo state gave that order since last week.

Cross River was the first state in the country to start it, then Abia, then Oyo.
I heard one state in the north is doing same, but cant confirm that shaa.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Kinematics: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2020
travis26:

God pls if i die today becuz of hunger pls god take my soul,pls i have starved for 3days now pls someone should help me pls 0107775068 diamond

Registered 14 April.
Your soul is already in safe hands..
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Sososo(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Babapyro: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2020
travis26:

You guys take advantage of anything,hunger ko

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Hanonimos(f): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court / 20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.