Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors (17886 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by gloryfidedesign(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Get your quality made in Nigeria Ankara facemask with N95 spec for only N500 each retai pricel is also available

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by SocialJustice: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
porthouse7:
I pray wearing face mask will unlock Nigerians
Hopefully.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Badooguy: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Proudly Mech- Eng. If you are proudly mech-eng let me see your likes
Johnnyessence:
Kwara Poly Mechanical Engineering students designed this hand-wash machine for public use. Wow what a good work done by the students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmlU6V0yt4
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Badooguy: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Where can i get it, am in Port Hracourt, i need like 5
gloryfidedesign:
Get your quality made in Nigeria Ankara facemask with N95 spec for only N500 each retai pricel is also available
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by toprealman: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2020
If it were students from a junior technical school maybe I would have joined in the celebration. These are possibly final year students. What's the creativity?
Did they use waste as raw materials? Is their any way of recycling the water or something.
Not hating but if I am to grade this project....
40%(E) will be me being magnanimous.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by agyo(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
In Abuja we are yet to know left from right from this confused PTF till last day of the curfew.... Right thinking state had commenced taking the right step timely ahead of the last day.

If na to block high de ask for permit way them never give, Abuja is No. 1
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2020
stevmatt15:
Is better I stay at home than to walk with face mask
I just said mine, no one should conderm my comment
am not convinent wearing that thing.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
emmabest2000:
Over here, if they catch you outside without facemask , them go first wrestle you and pinned you down before handcuffs grin

LOL which country be that grin

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Sheriman(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
This will only take effect in AKURE..
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Still on my matter oo. Mbok I can't afford to lose any kobo for this lockdown, Seun abeg

Sorry to degrees from the topic, pls I saw a paid advert, Clubkonnect.com, on this forum and I did a transaction with them, I registered with them, made some deposit into my wallet. They never credited my wallet, I called them, texted them no response. Pls has anybody done any transaction with them.

I don't enter for this lockdown

Pls Seun, Lala any help from you guys
I will advise you to create a new account thread for this bro, so you will get more attention cause is a serious issue.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by clubkonnect: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Kindly drop your login number, date of transaction, amount paid and narration here. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT
oka4ugoo:

Where do I forward it.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by MyOpinion1(f): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
They should also take into consideration that it is not everybody that can purchase facemask on daily basis coz even the disposable facemask sells as much as #250...

It is imperative for it to be subsidize and make it sells at affordable price for everyone..
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by oka4ugoo: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2020
BabaOwen:
I will advise you to create a new account thread for this bro, so you will get more attention cause is a serious issue.

Thanks bro
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by oka4ugoo: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly drop your login number, date of transaction, amount paid and narration here. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT

Sorry I can't drop my number on a public forum like this. If you wan chop the money, chop m, no problem. I've called the phone number displayed on ur site, I've also sent a text to the other number so if that's is not enough for you chop the money no problem.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2020
dancok:
am not convinent wearing that thing.
Likewise me, I only wear it during harmattan season when taking a motorcycle.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Legendguru: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by clubkonnect: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Good Morning. There's no way we can resolve your issue without your details. You can forward it on this line 08131934038. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
oka4ugoo:

Sorry I can't drop my number on a public forum like this. If you wan chop the money, chop m, no problem. I've called the phone number displayed on ur site, I've also sent a text to the other number so if that's is not enough for you chop the money no problem.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by oka4ugoo: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2020
clubkonnect:
Good Morning. There's no way we can resolve your issue without your details. You can forward it on this line 08131934038. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I've sent my transaction details, including my login number to the said phone number.
Re: Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors by Preytor: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Club Konnect, I credited my wallet with 5k yesterday been the 23rd of April in the morning and it reflected, then in the evening, I also credited my wallet with another 5k but they told me that they can't credit the same amount in the same day, does that mean that my other 5k have gone, please credit my wallet for me. My login number is 08137098144

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court / 20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.