Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9855 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Coborona:

Boy stop mentioning me
It is not my money,
I know I'm your worst nightmare on this forum
Thus you still have the energy to be following me up and down
Others don rest
You sef go tire
This is all the attention you will get for today
You have been begging since, have some fvcking dignity boy
. stop accusing me wrongly and erase all the lies about me, God pass you. but I assured you if what you said about me were wrong, you will meet your own antagoniser at the very point of your need, go and write it down , I pray you remember today when karma come knocking.
at the very point of your need.
your very last hope.
God is not foolish.

you will not sow maize and reap yam.
impossible.

you think you are catching fun now,
I won't forgive you
you are a very wicked being.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Skeendip(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by roseb1(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:
. stop accusing me wrongly and erase all the lies about me, God pass you. but I assured you if what you said about me were wrong, you will meet your own antagoniser at the very point of your need, go and write it down , I pray you remember today when karma come knocking.
at the very point of your need.
your very last hope.
God is not foolish.

you will not sow maize and reap yam.
impossible.
Well he wasn't lying against u. You are actually the same person with the monika quietly. You're really pained because he exposed u. So please abegii bury ur head in shame. You keep begging the op but cant u see that u have been ignored? You even slide in one of his thread to beg with two of of ur monika( quietly and Imustsurvive) yet he still ignored u. Haba bros make u calm down na. Na by force? Wetin we no go see for dis nairaland. It is well
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Weeliweeli(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2020
You guys are derailing this thread na
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2020
roseb1:
Well he wasn't lying against u. You are actually the same person with the monika quietly. You're really pained because he exposed u. So please abegii bury ur head in shame. You keep begging the op but cant u see that u have been ignored? You even slide in one of his thread to beg with two of of ur monika( quietly and Imustsurvive) yet he still ignored u. Haba bros make u calm down na. Na by force? Wetin we no go see for dis nairaland. It is well

coborona , I know this is your real moniker.
God will pay you back in your own coin, you registered that moniker because people no longer respond to you, sign on to your coborona moniker

you will definitely meet your own antagoniser at the very point of your need. don't worry, you think this is fun to you.
my helper will locate me
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by roseb1(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:

coborona , I know this is your real moniker.
God will pay you back in your own coin, you registered that moniker because people no longer respond to you, sign on to your coborona moniker
Me Coborona grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.LMAO, I was on my own oh and u kept mentioning me. So I said let me check u up. Behold ur yansh kon open grin grin. Chaii. grin cheesy
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2020
roseb1:
Me Coborona grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.LMAO, I was on my own oh and u kept mentioning me. So I said let me check u up. Behold ur yansh kon open grin grin. Chaii. grin cheesy
. You are coborona, you do everything alike, same emojis too but I've grown tick skin.
10 of you can not do me anything, I've not even posted my account talkless of getting 1naira, which my yansh open? you don't have shame.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
This is very commendable.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jummy311(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Shs
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Victornezzar: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2020
What's up with all these new registered accounts
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by preciouspearl07: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Goodmorning sir,please my baby food just finished and i dont have money to buy another one.hubby is broke too.0094708162,access bank.Godbless.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Hmm..True tho
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

I swear those accounts are obviously dubious.

And you just have to wonder how on earth they get anything while we the genuine ones get looked over.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

I swear those accounts are obviously dubious.

And you just have to wonder how on earth they get anything while we the genuine ones get looked over.

Please dear Nairalands i and my siblings are seriously hungry. We ate the last cup of rice last night, I have been begging for food/cash from nairalanders but i haven't gotten any, I don't know where the next meal is coming from but I am hoping . Please help us. Gtb0124164896 amuda lukman
it's not every body than can beg with their moniker, not a thing of pride to beg, coborona and roseb1 will send you money
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:
it's not every body than can beg with their moniker, not a thing of pride to beg, coborona and roseb1 will send you money
hey bro please kindly unquote my post
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:
hey bro please kindly unquote my post
I'm yet to get anything, you must be roseb1 / coborona
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Jummy311:
can you pls help me edit my bank information from your quote, thank u

I will do so, but just so you know, I have your details already, so should you create another moniker to beg with the same details, I will expose you.
I see you have edited all your posts revealing your details.
Go and beg no more
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
roseb1:
just wakeup seeing you mentioning me, idon't mind who are u, does my name givs you orgasim...don't mention me again,,,be warned...
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Quietly:

just wakeup seeing you mentioning me, idon't mind who are u, does my name givs you orgasim...don't mention me again,,,be warned...
that's coborona main Username
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by roseb1(f): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Two Monikas following each other back to back cheesy cool tongue tongue cheesy. As soon as u were accused, u quickly went to edit ur post. cheesy. Awon learner

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by SALTandFIRE: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2020
roseb1:
You are actually right but the giver has the final decision. They think you are acting a "pull-him-down" meanwhile what you are doing is just to expose greed.

You have done a good job Coborona and roseb1 but I suggest you leave them

The person using this account number
0452559878.... Guaranty Trust Bank. Has gotten alot over the past few weeks and he is Quietly also doubling as imustsurvive

I used to check most names attached these accounts. At the end of the day naa hin sabi. Quietly doubling as a imustsurvive is a begger leave him be
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by roseb1(f): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

You are actually right but the giver has the final decision. They think you are acting a "pull-him-down" meanwhile what you are doing is just to expose greed.

0452559878.... Guaranty Trust Bank. Has gotten alot over the past few weeks.

I used to check most names attached to these accounts. At the end of the day naa hin sabi. Quietly doubling as a imustsurvive is a begger leave him be
Lol he will soon call u roseb1 or coborona. Wait for it cheesy
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2020
That is my account number and I only got 3k from quadfire.

Any other person who sent money to that account should please signify
SALTandFIRE:

I used to check most names attached to these accounts. At the end of the day naa hin sabi. Quietly doubling as a imustsurvive is a begger leave him be
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by SALTandFIRE: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2020
roseb1:
Two Monikas following each other back to back cheesy cool tongue tongue cheesy. As soon as u were accused, u quickly went to edit ur post. cheesy. Awon learner
don't mind the never do well

The number 1 problem today in Nigeria is greed.
Iwa adanikan jopon.. (yoruba adage)
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
That is how corobona said I am quietly and imustsurvive because we all used oga to address quadfire.

I am also against greed, I got ONLY from quadfire and no one else.

Like I said, if you sent money to my account please signify.

Ki la n je ti o ki tan, a fi ola olorun
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

0452559878.... Guaranty Trust Bank. Has gotten alot over the past few weeks and he is Quietly also doubling as imustsurvive

I used to check most names attached these accounts. At the end of the day naa hin sabi. Quietly doubling as a imustsurvive is a begger leave him be

quietly, come and see another person we thing we are the same person? I wish mods can use their tech to clarify this.
quietly , don't you think we need to be friend and get to know each others?
I never knew I had a twin brother oo
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

Coborona is not roseb1
A bitter, dumb, confused lunatic is just creating conspiracy theories to discredit me, after exposing him
He's accused me of several names, he even accused me to be a moniker... Ghost...
Same moniker that was recently created and was attacking me in over 80% of his posts... I know it's one of those monikers I busted
He's accused me of being a beggar and like 2 other monikers
Just go through his posts and you will see the inconsistencies.
He's following me everywhere, I already asked him to drop his account number, he's too scared of being exposed
So, I decided not to give him any further attention, let him run his mouth and say whatever he likes, he won't get a reply from me

I did not even know the Roseb1, before he started mentioning her, I went through her posts and discovered she was doing something similar too.

I created this moniker cos there was this moniker here that was using sob stories, picture of a family, wife and 2 kids to get on the emotional side of nairaland
I almost fell for his antiques, I already mailed him to send his details, cos I was touched or almost fooled
I don't know, cos normally I don't expect humans to be that devious, but something just told me to search his account number.. Discovered he's gotten over 100k here, same pictures everywhere on twitter, he was already exposed
So I began to discover a pattern, and I was like I will make it my mission to stop unsuspecting, innocent, generous, good-hearted givers to fall for same scam. One has been deceiving people on nairaland since 2014 and still begging... I linked like 4 monikers to her alone
But Ever since, I've made many enemies, that hasn't stopped me from giving out though, I've credited over 5 people this morning alone mostly in the shadows... On this forum and elsewhere.

I don't have problem with begging... It's understandable especially during this pandemic lockdown era, but I have problem with being greedy at it and making it an occupation, cooking up emotional sob stories and depriving the real needy ones of the opportunity to receive
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
That is how corobona said I am quietly and imustsurvive because we all used oga to address quadfire.

I am also against greed, I got ONLY from quadfire and no one else.

Like I said, if you sent money to my account please signify.

Ki la n je ti o ki tan, a fi ola olorun

leave that guy , he lack wisdom , he will jam his match, he will loose everything he valued in his life if i'm not quietly.

if I am quietly or even know him , I should die a miserable death, but if I'm not quietly my falser accusers will do same.
I repeat , my false accuser , those who accused me wrongly and use their myopic thinking to block my way, I have never seen this kind of nonsense thinking in my life.

quietly, why not say something to defend yourself.

cc: coborona / roseb1
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Interesting. The same way you accused me of being quietly and imustsurvive. My account number is up there, please check if I am ibrahim oo
Coborona:

Coborona is not roseb1
A bitter, dumb, confused lunatic is just creating conspiracy theories to discredit me, after exposing him
He's accused me of several names, he even accused me to be a moniker... Ghost...
Same moniker that was recently created and was attacking me in over 80% of his posts... I know it's one of those monikers I busted
He's accused me of being a beggar and like 2 other monikers
Just go through his posts and you will see the inconsistencies.
He's following me everywhere, I already asked him to drop his account number, he's too scared of being exposed
So, I decided not to give him any further attention, let him run his mouth and say whatever he likes, he won't get a reply from me

I did not even know the Roseb1, before he started mentioning her, I went through her posts and discovered she was doing something similar too.

I created this moniker cos there was this moniker here that was using sob stories, picture of a family, wife and 2 kids to get on the emotional side of nairaland
I almost fell for his antiques, I already mailed him to send his details, cos I was touched or almost fooled
I don't know, cos normally I don't expect humans to be that devious, but something just told me to search his account number.. Discovered he's gotten over 100k here, same pictures everywhere on twitter, he was already exposed
So I began to discover a pattern, and I was like I will make it my mission to stop unsuspecting, innocent, generous, good-hearted givers to fall for same scam. One has been deceiving people on nairaland since 2014 and still begging... I linked like 4 monikers to her alone
But Ever since, I've made many enemies, that hasn't stopped me from giving out though, I've credited over 5 people this morning alone mostly in the shadows... On this forum and elsewhere.

I don't have problem with begging... It's understandable especially during this pandemic lockdown era, but I have problem with being greedy at it and making it an occupation, cooking up emotional sob stories and depriving the real needy ones of the opportunity to receive
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
I've discovered people that lay curses on their own heads, are always poverty stricken and don't go far in life
Cos, that's all they know, they can't even say a blessing for their miserable lives
When you point one finger to another, you are directing the rest 4 to yourself
It's that simple
It's a faceless forum, you don't know me, I don't know you, your word means shit
Everyday I get prayers from people, most of whom one way or the other God have used me to directly or indirectly help them
I have enough maintenance dose to last me a lifetime
While you have been here begging
Your curse words won't change your current situation, it won't add 1 naira to your pocket
Beggars with entitled mentality, beggars with pride, beggars with opinions, beggars with bad attitudes
I only see such online, little wonder they remain beggars
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by mickum(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Have you check to see if I am Ibrahim?
Coborona:
I've discovered people that lay curses on their own heads, are always poverty stricken and don't go far in life
Cos, that's all they know, they can't even say a blessing for their miserable lives
When you point one finger to another, you are directing the rest 4 to yourself
It's that simple
It's a faceless forum, you don't know me, I don't know you, your word means shit
Everyday I get prayers from people, most of whom one way or the other God have used me to directly or indirectly help them
I have enough maintenance dose to last me a lifetime
While you have been here begging
Your curse words won't change your current situation, it won't add 1 naira to your pocket
Beggars with entitled mentality, beggars with pride, beggars with opinions, beggars with bad attitudes
I only see such online, little wonder they remain beggars

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan / I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / A Male Child Or Female(which Is More Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.