Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9868 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Coborona:
I've discovered people that lay curses on their own heads, are always poverty stricken and don't go far in life
Cos, that's all they know, they can't even say a blessing for their miserable lives
When you point one finger to another, you are directing the rest 4 to yourself
It's that simple
It's a faceless forum, you don't know me, I don't know you, your word means shit
Everyday I get prayers from people, most of whom one way or the other God have used me to directly or indirectly help them
I have enough maintenance dose to last me a lifetime
While you have been here begging
Your curse words won't change your current situation, it won't add 1 naira to your pocket
Beggars with entitled mentality, beggars with pride, beggars with opinions, beggars with bad attitudes
I only see such online, little wonder they remain beggars

why bothered if you are so sure I'm quietly? that is what you used to black mail me on this thread .
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is not necessary. I suggest you clear yourself
Imustsurvive:

leave that guy , he lack wisdom , he will jam his match, he will loose everything he valued in his life if i'm not quietly.

if I am quietly or even know him , I should die a miserable death, but if I'm not quietly my falser accusers will do same.
I repeat , my false accuser , those who accused me wrongly and use their myopic thinking to block my way, I have never seen this kind of nonsense thinking in my life.

quietly, why not say something to defend yourself.

cc: coborona / roseb1
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
quietly said his name is Ibrahim, but you keep calling me quietly, I have never posted my detail here
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
This is not necessary. I suggest you clear yourself

the guy refused and blocked my way, and insisted with his foolishness
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jummy311(f): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Shdb
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Weeliweeli(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gud afternoon quadfire

I need help too with something to provide food for my family. We are starving from hunger. This lockdown is not ending anytime soon according to recent news, and my family is facing a lot of difficulty in terms of feeding since it began. I was thinking things will get back to normal by next week but it doesn't look like that at the moment.

We barely eat since this whole thing started, I can't open my business to get income. Please extend help to me and my family too. We need to buy foodstuffs to eat. I have 3 kids and a cousin living with me. They can't survive without food. Please help me out.

I pray God blesses you for thinking of the needy and helping out. You shall never experience lack. Amen.

9930200348 Providus bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Aside quadfire, if you sent money to me, come out please.

Saltandfire did you send money to me at anytime?
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
quietly why not say something, I can see you viewing the thread
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by roseb1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Coborona:
I've discovered people that lay curses on their own heads, are always poverty stricken and don't go far in life
Cos, that's all they know, they can't even say a blessing for their miserable lives
When you point one finger to another, you are directing the rest 4 to yourself
It's that simple
It's a faceless forum, you don't know me, I don't know you, your word means shit
Everyday I get prayers from people, most of whom one way or the other God have used me to directly or indirectly help them
I have enough maintenance dose to last me a lifetime
While you have been here begging
Your curse words won't change your current situation, it won't add 1 naira to your pocket
Beggars with entitled mentality, beggars with pride, beggars with opinions, beggars with bad attitudes
I only see such online, little wonder they remain beggars
cheesy grin. There was one that received 2k from the op instead of 3k. Rather than thanking the op, he was busy complaining. On top free money oo. See entitlement.. grin cheesy. I just weak my brother.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
It doesn't matter. Just clear yourself...you can see I am doing the same

Quietly, please come out, I am not you
Imustsurvive:

the guy refused and blocked my way, and insisted with his foolishness
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
if anyone has even sent me money , he should indicate please, I never get shishi
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:

the quietly doesn't care , he's viewing the thread at least clear yourself now, impossible for us to be posting the same seconds, let's prove this guy wrong because he's wrong
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
Interesting. The same way you accused me of being quietly and imustsurvive. My account number is up there, please check if I am ibrahim oo

One must accept when he has erred
Made a mistake in judgement by following the account number shared
Already apologised to the aggrieved parties

Botrix below is another greedy beggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
cool
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:

the quietly doesn't care , he's viewing the thread at least clear yourself now, impossible for us to be posting the same seconds, let's prove this guy wrong because he's wrong
wonderful,,,am gaining popularrity on this forum..god thank you....wow,the only person with 4 to 5phones and usernames, aka quietly,imustsurvive,obaolami,msilver, and co,am indeed great and undisputed...everybody should come and clear his names,

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:

cry
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Truely some people are plain greedy, there are people who are in need genuinely but couldn't get anything reason because of some people Greediness. Imagine someone feeling proud and postimg about how he made 31k in 1 week from online begging. I just became weak instantly upon reading that.

And someone was begging everywhere and ended up using all the money she accumulated to buy a new phone. And still came back and start to beg for money to feed. Imagine the height!
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fear God haba.

The guy quoted my post now
Coborona:

Someone said you have been begging and receiving with that same account number
Did a little search
Discovered your other moniker, guess you forgot to erase that one
I already have the receipts
If you claim not to be quiet.ly...you can't claim you are not the one below
I discovered y'all now rush to modify details, to avoid exposure, but still there
So I discovered you are also iamnotwariz
I searched for Iamnotwariz posts
Discovered another account number, access bank that you use
Searched for that
Disvovered you also go by botrix

You are a liar, a scumbag and a pathetic human being
Botrix has received more than 3 separate giveaways here

That's a search
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=0027652779&search=Search
So the guy was right
May God have mercy on your pathetic soul, you even lied on another post that you have never received giveaway despite collecting one before that
Before you rush to modify, I have your receipts already as evidence
Thank you for revealing true greeey self to me

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Wow,,,obaolami name clear,,,remain msilver,and my twins brother imustsurvive
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by IamNotWariz: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
[

I am only a diary keeper of FANTASY WRITERS
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good work, i want my name to be clear,am d only quietly in this forum...i must win this case,
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Weeliweeli(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Weeliweeli:
Gud afternoon quadfire

I need help too with something to provide food for my family. We are starving from hunger. This lockdown is not ending anytime soon according to recent news, and my family is facing a lot of difficulty in terms of feeding since it began. I was thinking things will get back to normal by next week but it doesn't look like that at the moment.

We barely eat since this whole thing started, I can't open my business to get income. Please extend help to me and my family too. We need to buy foodstuffs to eat. I have 3 kids and a cousin living with me. They can't survive without food. Please help me out.

I pray God blesses you for thinking of the needy and helping out. You shall never experience lack. Amen.

9930200348 Providus bank

quadfire please I don't know why these folks are derailing the thread with spam messages. I need you to look into my plight sir
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Quadfire, I am sorry for derailing your thread

If you lots want to quote me, create another thread or mention me on another thread,
You won't get a reply from me on this thread again
I will only post here to bust any greedy scammer trying to beg

Have a nice day y'all

Modified
quietly is the same person as Imustsurvive
There is enough circumstantial evidence to prove that and no evidence to counter
Some monikers here have also connected the dots

Both are same unserious element
Greedy MF's
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ode ni e Sha.

Go and check iamnotwariz post and see how the guy has been quoting different people.

Olodo oshi, you better farabale
Coborona:

Lol, you have cleared yourself into trouble
You have casted and exposed yourself
Greedy MF
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Thank you for coming out. The guy I am you
IamNotWariz:
go through the thread well. Start from the first post

I am only a diary keeper of FANTASY WRITERS
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
Thank you for coming out. The guy I am you
guy your case has been closed,stop derailing this thread...pls
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abegi. Why did you not come out when I mentioned you
Quietly:

guy your case has been closed,stop derailing this thread...pls
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Quietly:
Wow,,,obaolami name clear,,,remain msilver,and my twins brother imustsurvive

He said I was also Obolami before now , lol

well, good job. so now research and investigate about me throughoutly and beg God forgiveness for your myopic stinking thinking

CC:
Coborona / roseb1
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:

He said I was also Obolami before now , lol

well, good job. so now research and investigate about me throughoutly and beg God forgiveness for your myopic stinking thinking

CC:
Coborona / roseb1
is now between you and obaolami,not me again, all my details are intact, so keep grinding...
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Quietly:

is now between you and obaolami,not me again, all my details are intact, so keep grinding...

the guy don clear you?
I see he has cleared obolami but shame will not let him clear me

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please modify
Coborona:

Just discovered a pattern, and now I have proof
So, I know this guy is obviously not smart but a crook
I discovered a pattern... Only him types with 'oga quadfire'
Imputed the keyword in the search button, led me to his 3rd moniker here
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Oga+quadfire&search=Search
It's painful cos that same moniker has benefited in the past from quadfire
And same pattern... It was recently created, all posts on giveaways,
Just check the pattern, he will log in with one, beg, use another one to beg again
Someone already said he has another 2monikers he used to like his posts, turns out he was right .. Thief, wicked, evil and greedy MF
You can't get rich that way, you will rot in poverty with this attitude unless you change
Something none of your family members will do for you, you want to open shop on someone's head because he's generous

Obaolami, you messed with the wrong peson
I know you will eventually deactivate, or create other monikers, but like I said.. I'm on top of your matter
Bursted* tongue tongue tongue
This guy is a greedy bastard

Creating same lame arsse topics, so many lies, playing on people's emotions

I have your emails sef
Ibrahim.....
I know your fullname already, if you don't stop your evil ways, I will expose you....
Trust me I still have more in store for you
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Modify
Coborona:

Prove me wrong, post that your details again, I will confirm if you are not same person
You think you are smart but no, you are not
You are the same person
You could have used a friend's account details or any other person asides you

Reasons why you are supposedly the same person:
Account opened recently [on the 9th of April]
Majority of your comments on begging
'oga quadfire'
Same lame arsse I need help topic and posts

Until proven otherwise, you are the same person
I'm still waiting for your details

And I'm monitoring you too, you have benefited twice at least, rest let others who are needy benefit also

Greedy MF
Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / How Do You Stop Breast Milk Production? / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.