Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9896 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by SweetCunt97(f): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
See as men dey argue over their fellow man giveaway... Very shameless things.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ghostlander:

unlike you, I don't catch a thief by the elbow, I grabbed them on their hands
oh not you
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by moonberry: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imustsurvive:

you are ghostlander , Onego and Coborona.
excuse me what did you say?
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Onego:
excuse me what did you say?
you're switching monikers, the reason it took you 2 hours to see the answer to your question
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imustsurvive:

you're switching monikers, the reason it took you 2 hours to see the answer to your question
that is a lie from the pit of hell, too busy to do such rubbish, don't point fingers because the finger points back at you okay
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jummy311(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ghd

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Onego:
that is a lie from the pit of hell, too busy to do such rubbish, don't point fingers because the finger points back at you okay

those are details of you begging for money but I'm not here to tarnish anyone's image,so will remove them.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Imustsurvive post=888162.and
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imustsurvive:

those are details of you begging for money but I'm not here to tarnish anyone's image, I will remove them.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Onego:
[quote author=Imustsurvive post=888162.and so what? did you see me ask again nope

but you were laughing at me as if you don't beg, but like I said I will delete them, we are all answerable to no one here but God
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Imustsurvive post=88816755][/quote] I never laughed at you, because I don't know what you are going through, I only said I didn't change my moniker like you accused me of doing
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Onego:
that was when I was in need but not anymore for now, so what is the big deal

well, I have deleted them, go and remove your details online , its not good as it can work against you during visa interviews and job interviews, or if your partner see them online in that manner, remove them before that boy got them and post them everywhere on the internet, and again, you do not laugh at people because you are not in need for now.
don't mock people. this life is very dicey .thanks
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jummy311:
Please help me and my son. I am in need of money to buy foodstuff in the house and my baby food. I am a single mum and this money will really go a long way in feeding me and my kid.

quadfire

Beware of this moniker @quadfire
Just registered today and first post is on a give away thread
Something is fishy
Most likely one of those monikers I busted
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Coborona:

Something is fishy

it's not everyone that can beg with their moniker the reason why some create a new one, whoever cheats brings curse upon him or herself. stop generalising, you have done much harm to me and I'm sure others.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imustsurvive:

well, I have deleted them, go and remove your details online , its not good as it can work against you during visa interviews and job interviews, or if your partner see them online in that manner, remove them before that boy got them and post them everywhere on the internet, and again, you do not laugh at people because you are not in need for now.
don't mock people. this life is very dicey .thanks
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Onego:
sure done so thanks
alright, that's okay
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onego(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imustsurvive:

alright, that's okay
yep
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Righteousman01(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Good morning sir,, , please help me to remove my details,,, may God continue to bless you too,,,, Amen
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jummy311(f): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Shdhd
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Goodmorning sir. Please I need this money to buy food for myself and my baby. I have a shop where I sell hair products but this lockdown is not helping matters.

quadfire:
I'm giving 3K each to 15 families. Please stake your case with account numbers. Will be selected at random.

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, then randomized.

Bless.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by quadfire: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Jummy311:
Please help me and my son. I am in need of money to buy foodstuff in the house and my baby food. I am a single mum and this money will really go a long way in feeding me and my kid.
Bank: Access bank

quadfire
Done
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Ghostlander: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Coborona:

Something is fishy
God bless you quadfire. You're doing well.
Jummy311 appreciate him.
Shame to you corona virus.
Begger in disguise
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Angeline75: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2020
pstmikol1:

Good morning sir, thanks for helping me sir. Please sir i have use all i have to buy food and my little sister have develop an ulcer currently and don't have money to buy drugs right now. Only you i have now, please save her please.
Union bank....0064555369. Thanks.
Haba bros shebi he don help u already na. Abi d wan wey he give u no do u? ; :DAllow others make dem follow benefit from him na. Very soon u go say ur elder brother get headache. U need money to buy drugs. cheesy
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jummy311(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Asw
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
quadfire:

Done

Oga Quadfire, please assist me too, this boy has been a serious problem to be on this thread, he has brought the worst out of me, I'm not like this.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jummy311(f): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Ass
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Makemoney2019: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Good morning sir....I have been begging for couple of days..I need money for food for my family to feed.Whatever your heart gives me will go a long way.Name:Olanrewaju Precious.
Acct number:2108918890
Bank:Uba..we have no hope on what to eat today....we exhausted the last batch of food last night EBA...no gas self I had to improvise with coal
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Weeliweeli(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Guys stop this fight na
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Coborona:

Something is fishy

shame on you, she got a token for her family, patapata, I won't get , you are not my God.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:

shame on you, she got a token for her family, patapata, I won't get , you are not my God.

Boy stop mentioning me
It is not my money,
I know I'm your worst nightmare on this forum
Thus you still have the energy to be following me up and down
Others don rest
You sef go tire
This is all the attention you will get for today
You have been begging since, have some fvcking dignity boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.