Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9797 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by bolaji3071(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by sharaff6(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
i think i missed out.. May almighty God bless all the pepole that put smiles into pepoles face during this lockdown. I pray that your pocket will not be lockdown you will not lockdown with sickness. 3039032691 first bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Oladayo12(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:
I'm giving 3K each to 15 families. Please stake your case with account numbers. Will be selected at random.

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, then randomized.

Bless.
Pls sir you can check all my post to see how i've been begging for help for this lockdown. i'm seriously restless, i'm seriously hungry no food to eat. pls help me sir. 2031431521 UBA
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Brunicekid(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
God bless you for this gesture... This is WONDERFUL.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by berryace007: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:
I'm giving 3K each to 15 families. Please stake your case with account numbers. Will be selected at random.

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, then randomized.

Bless.
Tho I don't need it but my neighbor do. Have been helping them since the lock down started wouldn't mind if you can get dem something . Because now I'm broke and I don't think because I also depend on a daily income so It's hard for me to feed 3extra mouth. 2103687867 UBA
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by sharaff6(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
i think i missed out.. May almighty God
bless all the pepole that put smiles into
pepoles face during this lockdown. I
pray that your pocket will not be
lockdown you will not lockdown with
sickness. 3039032691 first bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Onaswu(f): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
Good evening sir
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Movie12: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
sir I need the money for foodstuff for me and family... No matter the amount we will appreciate.Zenith bank 2209297232....I'm fed up
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
good evening. I don't actually fall into any of those categories of people you listed but I am really I need.

I have been trying to sell my laptop for a while now to raise money for rent and feeding. Things have been rough. Very rough
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Movie12: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
sir if you check your previous thread I asked for assistance but seems you are no longer interested.... Please kindly assist me.I'm so fed up....2209297232. Zenith bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by eletu11(f): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Pls sir help me..
Am a mother of 2..single mom..
Am facing alot of challenges at the moment.. pls the 3k will help me nd my children.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Jj222(f): 3:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Hope is not late, am a single mom , plz I need it for buying of food stuffs. Since d lock down can't do d little biz that use to put food on our table. Pls even 2k will help us. Tnx a million. 3015723370. Polaris Bank.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Annstar(f): 4:16am On Apr 21, 2020
please help my family and I.. we really need the money to get foodstuffs.. I know I'm late but please help us..

2087570302 UBA
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by namiji2598: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
I am a fresh graduate with no job since 2018. Even without corona, I was suffering now lockdown has made it worse..
I need the money to subscribe, buy food and if change go dey buy Vaseline and continue praying for a job

UBA
Julius ahmadu
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Johntemmy(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2020
I need the money to feed my kids... 0128950147 gtb alabi Johnson.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Paigejohns(f): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
good morning sir
Am genuinely in need of your giveaway
Things are really hard
No food to eat in this lockdown and no money to buy my father's medicines and it is affecting me badly
I know this giveaway is real and not a scam
I will forever remain greatful if am considered and chosen
2111576007 UBA
God bless you
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nitah1: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020
God will bless you.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire Sir I wish I could send u a personal message to appreciate what u did. My phone went off yesterday only to switch it on this mrn and saw the credit alert. U have no idea what this amount will cover. God bless you bountifully
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Xavage7(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

done
Sir. Please check out my comment...
Please sir...
This would be the best thing that's happened to me in a while...
I'll be really grateful...
Godbless
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by bolaji3071(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Nutsuger:
quadfire Sir I wish I could send u a personal message to appreciate what u did. My phone went off yesterday only to switch it on this mrn and saw the credit alert. U have no idea what this amount will cover. God bless you bountifully
lucky you ma'am. I slept in hunger yesterday. This morning my stomach is paining me like seriously and there is no hope for me atall in getting food to eat.

They should just end this lockdown on Monday, if not, so many people may die of hunger.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by frankoben(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.

Ok
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by quadfire: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Jj222:
Hope is not late, am a single mom , plz I need it for buying of food stuffs. Since d lock down can't do d little biz that use to put food on our table. Pls even 2k will help us. Tnx a million. Polaris Bank.
Done
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2020
I need this money to buy foodstuffs for my family. May God bless you sir.
quadfire:

Bless.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by olayems90: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
You're doing well...God bless you and replenish your pocket for helping people.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by EmmySparky(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2020
help pls...food finished money, finished, family needs to survive... 2178089304 zenith bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by bolaji3071(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Good morning sir. Sir please if there is anyway you can help consider me too. My dad is late and mum is a trader that sells at oshodi but has not been able to work since the lockdown begins. As the first born of the family, I am the one taking care of the house. But right now. We don't have anything left, Everyone slept hungry yesterday. Today we don't know how or what we will eat. Please consider me sir
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Paigejohns(f): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2020
quadfire:

Bless.
please sir i have quoted you before please have mercy on me
Things are really hard(you may not understand)

Even if you are done with the giveaway at least please reply us
God bless you 2111576007 uba
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Learn1: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Ezeg1111(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020
I am a student.
My parents are in Lagos
But they have found it hard to send me any stuff cos of banks closure.
I school in Edo state.
Both of them do not do transfers cos of no ATM.
Please help me
Zenith Bank
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by quadfire: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2020
bolaji3071:
Good morning sir. Sir please if there is anyway you can help consider me too. My dad is late and mum is a trader that sells at oshodi but has not been able to work since the lockdown begins. As the first born of the family, I am the one taking care of the house. But right now. We don't have anything left, Everyone slept hungry yesterday. Today we don't know how or what we will eat. Please consider me sir

gtbank
Done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan / The World's Biggest Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.