Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

This Is What My Girlfriend Said - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Girlfriend Said (4962 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by harry2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is why i don't deceive myself with relationships,give me sex,i pay, we shake hands and move on, i don't even like kids, so bye bye marriage

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Plolly(f): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
jumpampass:

Send your account and phone number
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by kalufelix(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Goddys:
my ex gf once said in a heat of quarrel that I should settle her before breakup and that if i were to pay for sex we had had all those while, it would amount to millions considering what prostitutes in hotels charge their client.

I wanted to give the relationship another trail but sealed the break up after the above statement
Holy sh!t !! ... Say what?? Please come again
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Goddys:
my ex gf once said in a heat of quarrel that I should settle her before breakup and that if i were to pay for sex we had had all those while, it would amount to millions considering what prostitutes in hotels charge their client.

I wanted to give the relationship another trail but sealed the break up after the above statement
she said what
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by kurupt1: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

All these guys dating girls with no ambition and sense of reasoning,..how do u even do that,..

If not for the small change u do give her and I know it's only sexx u get in return, what more can such girl offer u, can she give u a reasonable advice on how to invest ur money

YOU ARE MAD
very very mad.Too many stupid young boys
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by kalufelix(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am surprised how people are even commenting...please someone should translate that write up in igbo language.. I am lost here.. I didn't understand a thing..

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Goddys(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
baralatie:

she said what

I have rewritten it precisely. Check my post
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Goddys(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
baralatie:

she said what

reread the post
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Amotekun777: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
DonEd:
I wonder what these super males above my post are saying.

Your girl hasn't used a smart phone in months. You dey knack am steady and am sure she has been doing some chores for u too. Now she is upset that you are treating her faithfulness with kid gloves and you have the guts to say you dey look am with one eye. And you promise am o!

Why do we act like monsters sef?

So he should compensate her for being faithful?

You're MAD! MADDDDDD! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by kalufelix(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you are dating a naija girl newly or otherwise and she's hell bent on you buying a phone for her or replacing the one she is using...my brother that's a RED flag whether you like it or yes... That has always been the trademark of whores, leeches, gold diggers and cheats from the days of blackberry...my brother run for your heart unless you don't have a serious plan with her...Some kerosene girls will be waiting for who go ask them number so they can quickly go "I don't have a phone" ...lol ..naija girls no dey ever disappoint..
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by chinwezdasilva: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
DonEd:
I wonder what these super males above my post are saying.

Your girl hasn't used a smart phone in months. You dey knack am steady and am sure she has been doing some chores for u too. Now she is upset that you are treating her faithfulness with kid gloves and you have the guts to say you dey look am with one eye. And you promise am o!

Why do we act like monsters sef?
But not this period of covid 19 either she takes anyone he buys for her or better still wait for the pandemic phase to pass over, the op is not God that keep to promises he's bound to change
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Akinbahm(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
funkmrflexx:

She said SHE'S THAT DATING ONE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PHONE. AND ONE OF HER FRIEND IN SCHOOL WHO IS A RUNS GIRL CAME BACK WITH IPHONE AFTER HOLIDAY.

Sorry, what are you saying?

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Akinbahm(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
She's going, going, going............grin

Going to Express and motor go soon jam am cool
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by DonEd(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Amotekun777:

So he should compensate her for being faithful?

You're MAD! MADDDDDD! angry angry angry

Ur type no need faithful women. Na olosho fit u.

Peace.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Pharaoh350s(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm
Hustle, don't allow those girls go via your mind
Now see your self
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by aristocratic5(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
U never c anytin

Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by oazeez1991(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Ur gf isnt cheating but about to, she's already been drew by iphone.
(I hate it when people initiate breakup with me) so before she breaks-up with u, breakup with her (still same thing but there would be dignity left for u.)

Dis pesin has said it ol in summary. I wudn't agree less wif her.

Was once in similar shoe, but cudn't understand d hint behind it, nd wat @Stacyomolola said was just hw it later played out, nd it was unfortunate I didn't initiate d breakup, she later did nd dat got my dignity tampered wif, so I felt. Till 2day, I still wish I was d one dat initiated d breakup, at least, wud still av got my dignity intact, but being a simp back den got d best of me..lol!
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by oazeez1991(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
#Inside_Life!
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Netcry0(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you have plans on taking your relationship to the next level buying your gf a phone is not a bad thing if you both have a future together. But she Bleep up by talking abt other gals doing wrongs . 1 tin a gal hate is a guy promising her and nor fulfilling it . it may make her speak out of anger even tho she didn't mean it
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Mr100Dollars: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
funkmrflexx:
My girlfriend doesn't have a phone, she gave her the first phone I bought for her to my sister and took my faulty S8(screen problem) I warned her not to give her because I knew the S8 screen problem would be more serious. She refused say she wan use Samsung.

About 3 months later the s8 screen became blank. For about 5 months she's been without a smart phone. So now I want to buy her another phone. She say she want Samsung I say OK. Then coronavirus struck. Head burn.
The money I have I want to use it buy furniture for my new house And the rest to buy foodstuff and hold for hand during this Lockdown . She said if it's possible I should use the money to buy her phone (God forbid). I told her I won't try it.

Then she said something that made me raise my eyebrow.
She said SHE'S THAT DATING ONE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PHONE. AND ONE OF HER FRIEND IN SCHOOL WHO IS A RUNS GIRL CAME BACK WITH IPHONE AFTER HOLIDAY shocked

I was shocked. She no even no l wicked. I dey observe her
That means our relationship is depriving of somethings.

Abi what does she mean?
Bro which state is your girlfriend from? is like we are dating same girl. The same phone you mentioned, but nor be me buy for her.
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
babe jus dey use u dey do format and u falling for it grin
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalufelix:
If you are dating a naija girl newly or otherwise and she's hell bent on you buying a phone for her or replacing the one she is using...my brother that's a RED flag whether you like it or yes... That has always been the trademark of whores, leeches, gold diggers and cheats from the days of blackberry...my brother run for your heart unless you don't have a serious plan with her...Some kerosene girls will be waiting for who go ask them number so they can quickly go "I don't have a phone" ...lol ..naija girls no dey ever disappoint..
some dont even wait for u to date them or ask them out before they start demanding phone from u cheesy
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by funkmrflexx(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Bro which state is your girlfriend from? is like we are dating same girl. The same phone you mentioned, but nor be me buy for her.

Delta
Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by Mr100Dollars: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Delta
Okay different babe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Beat Up A Woman? / Will You Date A 20 Years Old? / Things You Should Never Do During Your Girlfriend's Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.