Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (8289 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
I need good advice on this. I have a girlfriend i want to marry. She is 24, a virgin and about to graduate next month. We are both from benue state but i live in lagos. Now the issue is that she has been on my nake of late that she is tired of being a virgin and needs s×x. Now am about to go see her and she has threatened that if i come and didnt do it, she will get someone else to do it. But on the other hand, am afraid she might misbehave if i should sleep with her and then stay away for long again cos of the distance. She can be so emotional at this stage in her life. I dont want to loose her. What do i do in this case?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you don't do it someone else will

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
If you don't do it someone else will
hmmmm na wao
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by collinsfhk(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Like you said, u want to marry her. If you want the best, encourage her to wait till the right time. Bring God factor into it. If you can wait till marriage, brother you have laid a sure foundation ... Pay the price and enjoy later. Thank you

17 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
you either DO THE DO or someone else will... your call.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Her friends have told her that if she doesn't nack now buy the time you marry her she will not have premarriage nacking experience and may never have the opportunity to again....
So she wants you "to be hubby" to commission the kwakwas so that other admirers can have free easy access ....
It's possible you loose her @ this point...
It's a 50/50 chance ....
If you commission the thing she may go wild and be nacking constantly in your absence....and you may not like that....and if you don't some other jolly fellow will and she may loose control afterwards....
Buh truth is benue pple nor dey carry last for dis very mata.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by federal9: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Remember that state has a very high record of infected persons. Just be very careful with your moves.

Don't do what you will regret , i wonder why people like sex,Bleep,kiss..etc.

Focus on how to make it big and forget about sex.

Observations:

1. She might be a shit
2. She's already confess to you she is a shit by telling you if you don't, someone else would do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2019
What kind of girlfriend will open her mouth and tell you "if you don't deflower me, someone else will"? Are you kidding me?

My brother, this alone speaks volume of the kind of person you want to marry

39 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2019
If you do it, someone else will be topping it while you are away. grin
Bro you are yet to see a wife, you've only got undifiled sex freak. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by EdiAbali: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2019
She needs advice not you, let me have her contact,
How are you sure she's even a virgin?
Anyway, I will confirm that when I meet her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 28, 2019
You haven't found a wife yet... grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by galadima77(m): 2:54am On Mar 28, 2019
She was never a virgin... And if you ever believed in God and heaven don't fall for her threat. Better lose her than lose heaven

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by ashawopikin(m): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:
I need good advice on this. I have a girlfriend i want to marry. She is 24, a virgin and about to graduate next month. We are both from benue state but i live in lagos. Now the issue is that she has been on my nake of late that she is tired of being a virgin and needs s×x. Now am about to go see her and she has threatened that if i come and didnt do it, she will get someone else to do it. But on the other hand, am afraid she might misbehave if i should sleep with her and then stay away for long again cos of the distance. She can be so emotional at this stage in her life. I dont want to loose her. What do i do in this case?
oga if u don't do it, I will
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2019
collinsfhk:
Like you said, u want to marry her. If you want the best, encourage her to wait till the right time. Bring God factor into it. If you can wait till marriage, brother you have laid a sure foundation ... Pay the price and enjoy later. Thank you
thats exactly what i told her but she keeps saying am denying her sex at her age. And latest by early next year, i want us to get married
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by eddyghali(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2019
Benue get virgin of that age?? wonderful!!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2019
donkilidon:
Her friends have told her that if she doesn't nack now buy the time you marry her she will not have premarriage nacking experience and may never have the opportunity to again....
So she wants you "to be hubby" to commission the kwakwas so that other admirers can have free easy access ....
It's a 50/50 chance ....
If you commission the thing she may go wild and be nacking constantly in your absence....and you may not like that....and if you don't some other jolly fellow will and she may loose control afterwards....
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2019
donkilidon:
It's a 50/50 chance ....
yes, 50/50 it is and that can be dangerous
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
If you do it, someone else will be topping it while you are away. grin

Bro you are yet to see a wife, you've only got undifiled sex freak. cheesy
hmmm really?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
galadima77:
She was never a virgin... And if you ever believed in God and heaven don't fall for her threat. Better lose her than lose heaven
talking about her being a virgin is not a debate because am not a child and have being with her for some time now. That i know well

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Relocate her to anywhere u are going, or go pay her pride price even if u are not set to marry her now, just put a very strong concrete commitment on her head, u are lucky she is a virgin, where u wan see virgin for Naija this days, abeg no fall hand. Thank you
thanks bro. Am meeting her people as i travel to formally commit myself to it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by shege45: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:
she has a bf around her that is pressuring her for sex but she just wants it to be like you are d one that open it then she continues with him. Bro leave her. Tell her that you know what her intentions are that she can do what she likes. I would suggest you don’t marry such a person

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
ashawopikin:
grin
ashawopikin:
bros....
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by shege45: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Relocate her to anywhere u are going, or go pay her pride price even if u are not set to marry her now, just put a very strong concrete commitment on her head, u are lucky she is a virgin, where u wan see virgin for Naija this days, abeg no fall hand. Thank you
you are not seeing the picture here. Someone wants to have sex with her on the other hand, she wants to use this guy as a camouflage. This girl is nt even pressuring the guy for marriage but for sex. Don’t advice this guy to marry her because he doesn’t want anyone to disvirgin her. A girl who loves you would stay true to u.
And also, what makes you feel virgins are special? I only see them as girls who are yet to have sex but are still girl. Make we no dey too hype this virginity thing.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Kennyprince: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
shege45:
you are not seeing the picture here. Someone wants to have sex with her on the other hand, she wants to use this guy as a camouflage. This girl is nt even pressuring the guy for marriage but for sex. Don’t advice this guy to marry her because he doesn’t want anyone to disvirgin her. A girl who loves you would stay true to u.
And also, what makes you feel virgins are special? I only see them as girls who are yet to have sex but are still girl. Make we no dey too hype this virginity thing.
guy you reason like myself. I even told her that i love her because of her person and not virginity. I have met 4 virgins before her so not a big deal. But the difference here is that she equally wants marriage and in fact am the one delaying because i want to fix few things before that

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Obas101(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2019
better don't. your gf wants you to disvirgin her so she can have sex with someone else before she finally marries. Use your head bro.. relationship is a game and you have to score the most point.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:
thanks bro. Am meeting her people as i travel to formally commit myself to it

I quite understand you, bro.

being dating for sometime with the plan of marrying her.

but, when a girl threatens a guy with sex [talk more of a virgin] in that manner, mehn, guyman must be cautious.

if I were u, I would tell her to hold on till wedding is done. dont forget the geographical distance between both of you.

if u open the pussy now, and you are not always available for her in the window period, my brother, she will get another guy fccking her wherever she is [Trust nobody, my brother].
freshly deflowered girls tend to be more sexually demanding [wants dick almost all the time], believe me, bro.

no talk say I no tell u. I dey tell u the truth of the matter.

but, it is your choice. if u don't do it, someone else will surely do it for her. then it means she doesn't care about ur plans to Marry her, only cares about her sexual needs.

same as in ur marriage with her, if you are not available when she needs u sexually.......... who knows?

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by fw71497: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2019
A virgin? Which kind person be dat and which kind family she com from
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennyprince:

Hummmmm, you better think twice, so that she wouldn't lay curses on your if you dump her. Who knows maybe she is not a virgin, she just want you to have sex with her?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by sammirano: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2019
If you do it then you're done for. She will have unrestricted access to do it elsewhere.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ / Meet The Most Endowed Model On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.