Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. (487 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. by gracie007: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2020
I saw this article during this lock-down period and it helped me and my husband who had been a serial cheater heal. He saw it first and then sent it to me afterwards followed by a request to assist him stay accountable (Jesu! thought the guy was possessed initially sha i wont lie)... It's a topic i don't expect clicks or many comments for because it's a private,sensitive problem but just read and learn my people. Marriages are seriously under attack. Here's the article below..i just put a part of it here. i added the link to the source too.
----------------------
Marriage infidelity is now common among both sexes and after speaking to numerous clients who have either cheated or were cheated on, these six points below are some of the reasons most affairs happened.

Little or no communication leading to distancing
Lack of trust for a partner
Unresolved conflict that is allowed to go on for too long
Lack of value for a partner
Expectations that were unrealistic pre-marriage
Sudden financial worries.
Retaliation or Revenge Affairs
All these needs that are unfulfilled will definitely look for satisfaction somewhere else. Couples, marriages are more at risk these days than ever and it’s important that you set wise boundaries with friends, colleagues etc. Most affairs started off as well meaning friendships but slowly evolved undetected until that first kiss, touch, groping, sexual thought or sex. Infidelity i have also noticed stems from childhood. Children who were deprived emotionally grow up seeking for constant attention and validation. These children grow to become adults who place unrealistic demands on their spouse. They feel let down if their spouse can’t fulfill this craving and then they look for attention outside of marriage.

Most clients caught up in adultery whom i have spoken to believed this was a quest where they were seeking for real love. At the end, it only turned out that for 80% of them, it was just a desire to feel better about themselves.

Retaliation or revenge like i mentioned earlier is one of the fast rising “star-reasons” many especially women are having affairs. On the flip side, many men begin affairs once money or their power positions increase because suddenly their sense of entitlement to life’s pleasures also increase. There are many reasons adultery occurs in marriages but it is overall a self-centered decision. A decision that is poised to satisfy selfish desires and sadly comes with a lot of deception.

There is good news and i want to tell you that even after YOU have cheated on your spouse or had been cheated upon by your better half both can still heal. So here are a few tips on adultery, affairs and how to recover from it.

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO HEAL
It mustn’t always end in divorce because what is the guarantee that the next relationship won’t have a repeat. I have seen cases where people who were hurt in previous relationship start to unknowingly self-sabotage themselves by triggering a series of abusive relationships after their first terrible experience.Healing after infidelity is not impossible. More and more couples are enduring the difficult healing process in attempt to restore their marriages.

The magic question. A very hard question to ask especially by the partner who has been wronged. However, the moment you ask this magic question “Why did you cheat on me”?, it suddenly balances you (the offended) out and in most cases creates an healthy environment for the adulterer to express themselves.
Full Article Here: https://templeobike.com/2019/09/08/how-to-rebuild-trust-after-adultery/
Audio Podcast: https://templeobike.com/soul-bodega-podcast/

1 Like

Re: Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020
A cheat..cheats on self also..if i know u have a boyfriend and i sleep with u..not gonna value u..which means,u have cheated on ur self-worth and value..simple.

1 Like

Re: Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. by Onyiiet(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
You sef don join the crew gracie abi? grin .. All truth from the nigga. Marriages are under serious fire. Madam dey cheat, oga dey cheat. Family dey rotten dey go. Na mindset ish be dat las las..
gracie007:
I saw this article during this lock-down period and it helped me and my husband who had been a serial cheater heal. He saw it first and then sent it to me afterwards. It's a topic i don't expect clicks or many comments for because it's a private,sensitive problem but just read and learn my people. Marriages are seriously under attack. Here's the article below..i just put a part of it here. i added the link to the source too.
----------------------
Marriage infidelity is now common among both sexes and after speaking to numerous clients who have either cheated or were cheated on, these six points below are some of the reasons most affairs happened.

Little or no communication leading to distancing
Lack of trust for a partner
Unresolved conflict that is allowed to go on for too long
Lack of value for a partner
Expectations that were unrealistic pre-marriage
Sudden financial worries.
Retaliation or Revenge Affairs
All these needs that are unfulfilled will definitely look for satisfaction somewhere else. Couples, marriages are more at risk these days than ever and it’s important that you set wise boundaries with friends, colleagues etc. Most affairs started off as well meaning friendships but slowly evolved undetected until that first kiss, touch, groping, sexual thought or sex. Infidelity i have also noticed stems from childhood. Children who were deprived emotionally grow up seeking for constant attention and validation. These children grow to become adults who place unrealistic demands on their spouse. They feel let down if their spouse can’t fulfill this craving and then they look for attention outside of marriage.

Most clients caught up in adultery whom i have spoken to believed this was a quest where they were seeking for real love. At the end, it only turned out that for 80% of them, it was just a desire to feel better about themselves.

Retaliation or revenge like i mentioned earlier is one of the fast rising “star-reasons” many especially women are having affairs. On the flip side, many men begin affairs once money or their power positions increase because suddenly their sense of entitlement to life’s pleasures also increase. There are many reasons adultery occurs in marriages but it is overall a self-centered decision. A decision that is poised to satisfy selfish desires and sadly comes with a lot of deception.

There is good news and i want to tell you that even after YOU have cheated on your spouse or had been cheated upon by your better half both can still heal. So here are a few tips on adultery, affairs and how to recover from it.

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO HEAL
It mustn’t always end in divorce because what is the guarantee that the next relationship won’t have a repeat. I have seen cases where people who were hurt in previous relationship start to unknowingly self-sabotage themselves by triggering a series of abusive relationships after their first terrible experience.Healing after infidelity is not impossible. More and more couples are enduring the difficult healing process in attempt to restore their marriages.

The magic question. A very hard question to ask especially by the partner who has been wronged. However, the moment you ask this magic question “Why did you cheat on me”?, it suddenly balances you (the offended) out and in most cases creates an healthy environment for the adulterer to express themselves.
Full Article Here: https://templeobike.com/2019/09/08/how-to-rebuild-trust-after-adultery/
Audio Podcast: https://templeobike.com/soul-bodega-podcast/

2 Likes

Re: Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. by crackkhaus: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Marriages are seriously under attack? From who?

The people involved in infidelity are the ones attacking their own marriages with their own hands, no one else is responsible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Having An Affair? Don't Know How To Stop? This Can Help. by stillwerise: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for sharing. You build your home slay queens and sugar boys turn up. Prayers is another weapon. No pride in trying to learn more because this is a present issue whether we like to acknowledge it or not. Good read though.

(1) (Reply)

What Usually Makes You To Be Scared Of Your Spouse / Passionate Appeal / I Have Run Out Of Nigerian Food. Please Help. I'm Missing Oversea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.