Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? (6394 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by cap28: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
I thought id throw this one out cos a cousin of mine whose been looking for a "good woman" for a while now told me about an experience he had recently.  He met this white woman at an exclusive members only club he said he was attracted to her  because she was well dressed, slim and attractive.

They exchange numbers that night and when my cousin gets home he  calls her and they get chatting, the woman says she's been married 3 times, she says she wants a decent guy who won't mess her around and makes it clear to my cousin that if he is after a one night stand he can hit the road as she's not interested in that.

My cousin  assures her he's a decent guy, they decide to meet up.  A few days later this woman starts bombarding my cousin with text messages saying she's bored and that he should come over to her place.  To cut a long story short he visits the woman the next day and spends FOUR DAYS at her place, he starts texting me telling me the woman is fantastic and how he's found a wife at last!!! he starts filling me in on how fantastic the woman's home is, how her wardrobe is filled with designer lables and how she's got several cars parked in her driveway, one of which is a BENTLEY.

It occurs to me that my friend might be counting his eggs before they've even been laid let alone hatched.

All of sudden i get this bombshell a couple of days ago , my cousin sounding terrible on the other end of the line - apparently the woman told him on the fourth day of their encounter that she is just not that into him and that she was only after sex, as if that was not bad enough she said that he is not in her league, is not wealthy enough for her to associate with, and that she is very high maintenance and doesnt beleive that he is equal to the task.  When my cousin started getting upset she threatened to call the police, suffice it to say that my cousin's self esteem is now completely shattered.

The reason ive put this out for discussion is that my cousin put this woman on a pedestal, took her out, bought her expensive gifts and treated her with the utmost respect, he treated this woman in a way that he would never treat a black woman and i know because he tells me how he treats sisters, so my question is this, why is it that you get brothas who are willing to expose themselves to all manner of humiliation like the above case all in the name of having a white woman but when they deal with  black women they treat them like crap.  My cousin has been in relationships with loads of decent black women but got rid of one girl when she asked him to pay for her to have her hair done.  My question is this - why is it that some brothas accord white women respect and support that they would not accord to their black women.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
why didnt you start by asking him
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by cap28: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

why didnt you start by asking him

i have asked him and you know what he said? - he doesnt like the way black girls expect him to pay for their hair, groceries or help with sending money back home to their families.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Dsense(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
OP.
They don't but,give them plenty of  money than black men give out. grin grin
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
Of course.
We also hear of these stories where a successful black man would leave a black woman who stayed with him through the struggle to make it with the excuse that they no longer connected and it was best to go separate ways although he appreciates all she did for him. They sometimes even give the women some money as compensation for everything. Who do these men usually end up with afterwards? well, you know. But hey, that's Black people for you. Just looking at slavery alone, you'd see how many black folks learned absolutely nothing from it.

All boils down to inferiority complex, which can be attributed to slavery, in my opinion. Internalized oppression is the worst form of oppression when you begin to accept that you or your type don't deserve better.

I'm all for being with whoever matches your tastes/preferences, there's no use being in a forced relationship. But that doesn't negate the fact that many Black men abroad use this preference excuse to do very stupid things.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Phate07(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2011

Just a simple case of 'maga must pay'. grin grin
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Dsense(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^Bloody slowpoke grin
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Phate07(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2011

**clicks ignore** undecided
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Beync(f): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
Infeiriority complex indeed. he think that showing off a wite lady wud boost his immune system.

I dey laugh grin
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Dsense(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
Phate07:

**clicks ignore** undecided

Ogunfe angry grin
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Phate07(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2011

^^Oloshi. undecided tongue
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Dsense(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
The father of your children tongue
**Runs away**
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by MrsEve2(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
Black men respect white women more than black women because they are afraid of those white women.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Dsense(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^HMMMMMMMMM . , . . .Talking from experience grin
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Phate07(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
D-sense:

The father of your children tongue
**Runs away**

Your grandchild's grandfather. tongue
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by MrsEve2(f): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Dsense,

How can I be talking from experience and I am not white? Po thang. Instead of dodging the issue address it. Why do YOUR BROTHERS respect white women more than YOUR SISTERS?
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Phate07(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Dsense,

How can I be talking from experience and I am not white? Po thang. Instead of dodging the issue address it. Why do YOUR BROTHERS respect white women more than YOUR SISTERS?

Well, it has a lot to do with the skin colour. Most peeps prefer white skin to coloured skin. undecided
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^have you met most people? didn't think so. There are SOME self loathing tards out there and others with sense.

@topic: First of all wtf does your cousin's story have to do with black men on a whole? why give this thread such a cliche title?

second SOME black men are just as sorry and gold digging as SOME black women. Discussion over.

I cannot tell you how annoying it is as a "Non-Nigerian" to come on here and read some of the most disgusting *ish, I have ever read. I am trying to escape the self hatred a lot of us diasporan blacks deal with only to see the equivalent and worse on here. If it is not "Anti-Naija woman/ praise foreign women" it's more bluntly "all hail whites". It's pissing me off. I am sorry for the venting but this is annoying.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by MrsEve2(f): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
It is sad to see Africa becoming whitewash slowly.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^I agree. I am not trying to diss anyone but it breaks my heart when SOME Africans ESPECIALLY act fool fool (as we say in Jamaica). I don't see the point of this topic title.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by MrsEve2(f): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2011
I AM GLAD YOU PUT THE WORD SOME!!!1 OOOH LAWD!
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by tpia1: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^see no evil ,hear no evil, speak no evil.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by cap28: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^have you met most people? didn't think so. There are SOME self loathing tards out there and others with sense.

@topic: First of all wtf does your cousin's story have to do with black men on a whole? why give this thread such a cliche title?

second SOME black men are just as sorry and gold digging as SOME black women. Discussion over.

I cannot tell you how annoying it is as a "Non-Nigerian" to come on here and read some of the most disgusting *ish, I have ever read. I am trying to escape the self hatred a lot of us diasporan blacks deal with only to see the equivalent and worse on here. If it is not "Anti-Naija woman/ praise foreign women" it's more bluntly "all hail whites". It's pissing me off. I am sorry for the venting but this is annoying.

woah woah hold your horses sis - why are you so angry, if you notice i said SOME black men - this is reality and there is no point trying to pretend as if it doesnt exist, im very much against this type of mindset, in fact i am the first one to challenge brothas who engage in this sort of behaviour, the sad reality is that this is a practice that is going on in black communities particularly here in the west.  

My cousin does not represent ALL black men in the west however his case is not an isolated one and ive put it out here for discussion because i want to get to the root of why this is happening.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by tpia1: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2011
Phate07:

Well, it has a lot to do with the skin colour. Most peeps prefer white skin to coloured skin. undecided

you dont say.
Re: Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? by Kaywantay: 1:17am On Oct 12, 2014
Sadly the divorce rate with ww is high. Look it up

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.