Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) (66576 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by MOHRUQ: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
Looks like a welding machine.
As if they joined a Stainless Steel Water dispenser and oxy-acetylene tank. Very lackluster and fourth-rated.
If Atiku would allow this to be used on his son, then I am game. If Buhari would have allowed this to be used on Abba Kyari then, we are set for takeoff.
The funny thing is the logo engraved all over it. They should stop all this nonsense display of mediocrity and get ready for business. Things are getting harder than expected.
Buhari at this point should liaise with working manufacturers to get things going. Innoson can make better deals than this nonsense here. We are not in time for this stupidity. Give Innoson cash to produce the things that we need. Nigerians are dying. For how many years have people been displaying talents and you ignored? Give professionals the money to produce these machines. Stop this bigotry. Let the NAF work with Innoson and let us get things going.

No one should fall for this nonsense. Look properly, the soldiers are taking pictures of the machine which means that they have not seen it before AND THEY PRODUCED IT undecided undecided See how they are staring at what they produced.

Nigerian Army should show us their manufacturing factory, to begin with. We know that the Nigerian army is not capable of producing anything. They should focus on producing local guns that we buy from Russia and China. Local thieves manufacture their own guns. Ojukwu produced bombs and weapons during the civil war but Nigerian soldiers complain of a lack of guns to fight Boko Haram. Someone who can produce this machine can produce guns and bombs to fight Boko Haram. Why do we give China and Russia so much money for weapons if these guys can produce this?

The Nigerian army at this point should have been a prime example of invention and creativity. Nigerians have prolific assets all over the world engineering invention and working as unseen brains behinds major technological developments. Sadly, once you are in Nigeria you are coerced to conform to shallow reasoning and medieval modus operandi.
The motive for joining the military in Nigeria is not to serve the nation but to subjugate poor civilians and oppress lowly victims of the economic plummet in Nigeria.

Buhari is an old father of tribalism. He is the definition of a bigot. And, he has surrounded himself with people as wicked as himself. NAF should show us the bodies of Boko haram and save this petty thing for their children. We are wiser than baby tricks

"Biafrans were producing guns" story for the gods and that means you don't read history. How comes thousands of your biafran fighters with machetes shouting "nzobu nzobu, eyinba eyin!" routed around Ogoja during the civil war? And how comes despite the weapons you stupidly claimed you produced your god and master Ojukwu ran way and abandom you guys to your fate? Please answer.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
I knew that a low-graded northerner with rattling brains will come for me. You are such an underrated impulsive boar who fails to understand that one's objective opinion does not communize his biological root but exhibits his mental cognizance.
Your question has the potent of a 2nd grader in a substandard school for autistic children who are raised in squalid homes.
I am not Igbo. I was born and raised in Nigeria. I arduously studied and physically experienced education of African culture. I have lived in the north, south, east and was raised in the west. I know much more than you do. You see people in your myopic spectrum of tribe and bigotry. But, I see people in the light of truth and objectivity. I do not stand on any tribal pedestal. I speak without sentiments and that is why it comes hard on you because you are not accustomed to hearing unfiltered truth.
I am bigger than your puerile Otherism. I am not here to juxtapose the truth. I am here to state the facts as it is without fear of any bloodclaat.

Moreover, I advise you to leave your dirty old piggy brains called ill-education or miseducation and embrace intelligence and reality. If you want to know the history of the Igbo chanting brouhaha, you may go to school. Education is almost free in the North. You don't even need to make 200 jamb score to gain admission.
MOHRUQ:

"Biafrans were producing guns" story for the gods and that means you don't read history. How comes thousands of your biafran fighters with machetes shouting "nzobu nzobu, eyinba eyin!" routed around Ogoja during the civil war? And how comes despite the weapons you stupidly claimed you produced your god and master Ojukwu ran way and abandom you guys to your fate? Please answer.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by AlPeter: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
Looks like a welding machine.
As if they joined a Stainless Steel Water dispenser and oxy-acetylene tank. Very lackluster and fourth-rated.
If Atiku would allow this to be used on his son, then I am game. If Buhari would have allowed this to be used on Abba Kyari then, we are set for takeoff.
The funny thing is the logo engraved all over it. They should stop all this nonsense display of mediocrity and get ready for business. Things are getting harder than expected.
Buhari at this point should liaise with working manufacturers to get things going. Innoson can make better deals than this nonsense here. We are not in time for this stupidity. Give Innoson cash to produce the things that we need. Nigerians are dying. For how many years have people been displaying talents and you ignored? Give professionals the money to produce these machines. Stop this bigotry. Let the NAF work with Innoson and let us get things going.

No one should fall for this nonsense. Look properly, the soldiers are taking pictures of the machine which means that they have not seen it before AND THEY PRODUCED IT undecided undecided See how they are staring at what they produced.

Nigerian Army should show us their manufacturing factory, to begin with. We know that the Nigerian army is not capable of producing anything. They should focus on producing local guns that we buy from Russia and China. Local thieves manufacture their own guns. Ojukwu produced bombs and weapons during the civil war but Nigerian soldiers complain of a lack of guns to fight Boko Haram. Someone who can produce this machine can produce guns and bombs to fight Boko Haram. Why do we give China and Russia so much money for weapons if these guys can produce this?

The Nigerian army at this point should have been a prime example of invention and creativity. Nigerians have prolific assets all over the world engineering invention and working as unseen brains behinds major technological developments. Sadly, once you are in Nigeria you are coerced to conform to shallow reasoning and medieval modus operandi.
The motive for joining the military in Nigeria is not to serve the nation but to subjugate poor civilians and oppress lowly victims of the economic plummet in Nigeria.

Buhari is an old father of tribalism. He is the definition of a bigot. And, he has surrounded himself with people as wicked as himself. NAF should show us the bodies of Boko haram and save this petty thing for their children. We are wiser than baby tricks

The fact that this comment got more than one like alone shows why nairaland has dropped
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Cowbell521: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
makewetalk2:
On bended knees, I challenge you to go constructive. The only construction attached to your life is lifting headpan and mortar. I father your entire generation in speaking and writing and that is not to boast rather being explicit.
Cowbell obviously is the best milk that you have tasted in your full existence and that is why out of wonderment you delightfully use it as your pseudonym. I can testify that your bones are suffering from Osteoporosis due to the soured milk that you have been fed from mama's degraded udder to China-made low-standard Cowbell Milk lacking Riboflavin sold by one Aboki with gworo teeth in your vicinity.
Egungun is better than you that he can actually carry his feet to the highway. In your case, you cannot stand due to Osteoporosis.
Go and eat, my dear. You need food to survive. Ask mama Judith to offer you rice with meat for I will take care of this bill.

At the bolded, Guy, your punctuation is bad. More so, your knowledge of vocabulary, use of words, and grammatical structure are worst.

Keep claiming wetin U no be.
The day the dog meets the tiger, he'll no he's no king. grin grin

I no even get time to engage with you, because I realized sey U be mentally disarranged patient.

I no go dignify U with response again, because I see sey U no get work

PS. It still dey unbelievable for a self-acclaimed, unworthily glorified Writer and Speaker, make hin use words twice and still no know the meaning. grin grin grin Osteoporosis? A menopause resulting disease? Really? Oga Writer.....U need to see how I dey laugh at ya unpardonable mistakes hia. grin grin You must be feeding on narcotic. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Haha Oga enjoy your lockdown.
Stay safe!
Cowbell521:
At the bolded, Guy, your punctuation is bad. More so, your knowledge of vocabulary, use of words, and grammatical structure are worst.

Keep claiming wetin U no be.
The day the dog meets the tiger, he'll no he's no king. grin grin

I no even get time to engage with you, because I realized sey U be mentally disarranged patient.

I no go dignify U with response again, because I see sey U no get work

PS. It still dey unbelievable for a self-acclaimed, unworthily glorified Writer and Speaker, make hin use words twice and still no know the meaning. grin grin grin Osteoporosis? A menopause resulting disease? Really? Oga Writer.....U need to see how I dey laugh at ya unpardonable mistakes hia. grin grin You must be feeding on narcotic. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by HADI854: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ravon:

https://www.nda.edu.ng/#news/item/293
�����
I pray make d tin no even dey commot smoke sef sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.