Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) (66571 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Aboks(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmm

This ventilator get as e be o

They should test run it on the number 1 citizen of this country

Na so u hate buhari reach lol shocked
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just like our famous rat poison.. "Kill and dry"
.... This one na "put and die"....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wow, nice one, we have talents in this country.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Imperare(f): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
apholaryn:
oh..u be dumbass...bye undecided
Smart ass. You should have known it was a typo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by MeeLan: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hope the patient's heart will not explode sha? Hmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Since I can't produce a needle let me commend them. They tried.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by apholaryn: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Imperare:

Smart ass. You should have known it was a typo
lol it wasn't a typo..u ain't a good liar tongue btw ,no hards feeling..just joking around here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Where the rice, nah only the gas cooker I dey see nah?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Good development by the Nigerian defence academy
Kudos to this guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by olaeffect(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
Looks like a welding machine.
As if they joined a Stainless Steel Water dispenser and oxy-acetylene tank. Very lackluster and fourth-rated.
If Atiku would allow this to be used on his son, then I am game. If Buhari would have allowed this to be used on Abba Kyari then, we are set for takeoff.
The funny thing is the logo engraved all over it. They should stop all this nonsense display of mediocrity and get ready for business. Things are getting harder than expected.
Buhari at this point should liaise with working manufacturers to get things going. Innoson can make better deals than this nonsense here. We are not in time for this stupidity. Give Innoson cash to produce the things that we need. Nigerians are dying. For how many years have people been displaying talents and you ignored? Give professionals the money to produce these machines. Stop this bigotry. Let the NAF work with Innoson and let us get things going.

No one should fall for this nonsense. Look properly, the soldiers are taking pictures of the machine which means that they have not seen it before AND THEY PRODUCED IT undecided undecided See how they are staring at what they produced.

Nigerian Army should show us their manufacturing factory, to begin with. We know that the Nigerian army is not capable of producing anything. They should focus on producing local guns that we buy from Russia and China. Local thieves manufacture their own guns. Ojukwu produced bombs and weapons during the civil war but Nigerian soldiers complain of a lack of guns to fight Boko Haram. Someone who can produce this machine can produce guns and bombs to fight Boko Haram. Why do we give China and Russia so much money for weapons if these guys can produce this?

The Nigerian army at this point should have been a prime example of invention and creativity. Nigerians have prolific assets all over the world engineering invention and working as unseen brains behinds major technological developments. Sadly, once you are in Nigeria you are coerced to conform to shallow reasoning and medieval modus operandi.
The motive for joining the military in Nigeria is not to serve the nation but to subjugate poor civilians and oppress lowly victims of the economic plummet in Nigeria.

Buhari is an old father of tribalism. He is the definition of a bigot. And, he has surrounded himself with people as wicked as himself. NAF should show us the bodies of Boko haram and save this petty thing for their children. We are wiser than baby tricks

You are very good writer, i was laughing throughout, i couldn't even finish reading your write-up.

You made candid point but in a hilarious way. Your first sentence got me off laughing for like 5mins.����

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Cowbell521: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
Your life will be better when you stop typing "you' as "U"
My life better pass ur own na.....No worry I go employ U as English home lesson teacher when you get ur MSC.... Monkey
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by omartins007: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
i thought they've tried until i check how ventilators looks like on google, this is another thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Bigdanns(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Das an outdated innovation that must have been used in the early 17th cen, now all dat d whole defense academy can do is borrow an ideal of de 1st generations of ventilators and produce fr poor Nigerian to use undecided undecided F**k who ever did dat filthy bullshit, the should use it on the Grand commander wen his sick of wch its gonna be anytime soon as Nigerians are highly anticipating so, then we I follow if he survives. I rest my matter fr now make no body provok me ooh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Bigdanns(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who knows if they wr experimenting on how to make common gas cooker and they brought such out of mistake
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Cas1741: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gisus wept
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Idris00(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
?

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one ventilator or tormentor. They should first of all test it on Buratai b4 any one else.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aboks:

Na so u hate buhari reach lol shocked

We don't have enough ventilators in aso rock buhari needs this one, so he can give the one he's using to Yusuf his son

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Str8talk21: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
they built a scrap metal, they are claiming they built Ventilator. what a shame.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
I would opt to teach you GRATUITIOUSLY cos' you can't afford my services. Unfortunately, I don't teach signary so go home and meet your parents to teach you ABC. I do not admit bambinos in my school.
See you when you grow up.
Cowbell521:
My life better pass ur own na.....No worry I go employ U as English home lesson teacher when you get ur MSC.... Monkey
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am so delighted that I could bring you some laughter during this sad season. cheesy cheesy
olaeffect:

You are very good writer, i was laughing throughout, i couldn't even finish reading your write-up.

You made candid point but in a hilarious way. Your first sentence got me off laughing for like 5mins.����

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
I perform a better role being true to me.
You do not qualify as a flicker to me let alone being my headlight. I need nothing from you and without you in my overall existence, I will be absolutely exquisite. Do me a once in a lifetime favor by flying out of the universe. Just disappear! I am overbored sharing O2 with you on this planet
Mac2016:

Headiness will always come at a price! Stay glued to your ways.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
haha
Jahwinaboy:
You wan kill person o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
haha.
HeavenShield:
Makewetalk, Abeg small small..you wan kill person..�
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by computermouse(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ravon:

https://www.nda.edu.ng/#news/item/293

It's neat and it's electronic- compare to the manual steel containing oxygen cyclinders

Gooosh the picture is not there sha!

https://pmexpressng.com/covid-19-ilaro-polytechnic-needs-upgrade-to-university-for-producing-ventilator-senator-adeola/
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by bergs2: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
EnglishUsa:
Hahahahaha, I know what Is inside that cage, it most be gas cylinder and long pipe. When you see this kind of a thing in your sick bed before they put it in your nose you will get well by force, see as Nigerians carry get cure for corona virus, the fear of the gas cylinder ventilator is the beginning of wisdom.

Guy no kee me here.
I waf soteee I wan pee for my knickers
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Montlab25: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
Looks like a welding machine.
As if they joined a Stainless Steel Water dispenser and oxy-acetylene tank. Very lackluster and fourth-rated.
If Atiku would allow this to be used on his son, then I am game. If Buhari would have allowed this to be used on Abba Kyari then, we are set for takeoff.
The funny thing is the logo engraved all over it. They should stop all this nonsense display of mediocrity and get ready for business. Things are getting harder than expected.
Buhari at this point should liaise with working manufacturers to get things going. Innoson can make better deals than this nonsense here. We are not in time for this stupidity. Give Innoson cash to produce the things that we need. Nigerians are dying. For how many years have people been displaying talents and you ignored? Give professionals the money to produce these machines. Stop this bigotry. Let the NAF work with Innoson and let us get things going.

No one should fall for this nonsense. Look properly, the soldiers are taking pictures of the machine which means that they have not seen it before AND THEY PRODUCED IT undecided undecided See how they are staring at what they produced.

Nigerian Army should show us their manufacturing factory, to begin with. We know that the Nigerian army is not capable of producing anything. They should focus on producing local guns that we buy from Russia and China. Local thieves manufacture their own guns. Ojukwu produced bombs and weapons during the civil war but Nigerian soldiers complain of a lack of guns to fight Boko Haram. Someone who can produce this machine can produce guns and bombs to fight Boko Haram. Why do we give China and Russia so much money for weapons if these guys can produce this?

The Nigerian army at this point should have been a prime example of invention and creativity. Nigerians have prolific assets all over the world engineering invention and working as unseen brains behinds major technological developments. Sadly, once you are in Nigeria you are coerced to conform to shallow reasoning and medieval modus operandi.
The motive for joining the military in Nigeria is not to serve the nation but to subjugate poor civilians and oppress lowly victims of the economic plummet in Nigeria.

Buhari is an old father of tribalism. He is the definition of a bigot. And, he has surrounded himself with people as wicked as himself. NAF should show us the bodies of Boko haram and save this petty thing for their children. We are wiser than baby tricks

I disagree with the part where you said the military cannot produce anything.
FYI, the military has some of the best trained engineers in the country.
I agree they can do better than this though.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nweike190(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Army Go and fight Boko Haram.... And leave ventilators and Navy also join in the war and leave facial mask sewing.....to the people of Aba... And other ladies interested in that trade.. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
You have a brilliant point that they have some of the finest engineers. Nevertheless, where is the workshop? Let me see the manufacturing plant. Show me the budget record that allots cash for innovation and creativity in the force. I am simply telling you the reality. I do not deal with papers, I deal with makers.
You have a point but the reality is obvious. At this point, we have no time. Use the professionals who are in-the-process and get the job done. There will time in the future for this sort of thing.
No disrespect to the guys in the military. Maybe you are one but my focus is on the man engineering the economy and controlling the affairs of the Military.
Montlab25:

I disagree with the part where you said the military cannot produce anything.
FYI, the military has some of the best trained engineers in the country.
I agree they can do better than this though.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Cowbell521: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
I would opt to teach you GRATUITIOUSLY cos' you can't afford my services. Unfortunately, I don't teach signary so go home and meet your parents to teach you ABC. I do not admit bambinos in my school.
See you when you grow up.
See ya life, Mr. Teacher....abi proprietor... this shikini post, I don dey spot grammatical and
punctuation errors for am. Do not make me go constructive with you, or refer you back to your parents. cheesy grin grin

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by makewetalk2: 4:08am On Apr 22, 2020
On bended knees, I challenge you to go constructive. The only construction attached to your life is lifting headpan and mortar. I father your entire generation in speaking and writing and that is not to boast rather being explicit.
Cowbell obviously is the best milk that you have tasted in your full existence and that is why out of wonderment you delightfully use it as your pseudonym. I can testify that your bones are suffering from Osteoporosis due to the soured milk that you have been fed from mama's degraded udder to China-made low-standard Cowbell Milk lacking Riboflavin sold by one Aboki with gworo teeth in your vicinity.
Egungun is better than you that he can actually carry his feet to the highway. In your case, you cannot stand due to Osteoporosis.
Go and eat, my dear. You need food to survive. Ask mama Judith to offer you rice with meat for I will take care of this bill.

Cowbell521:
See ya life, Mr. Teacher....abi proprietor... this shikini post, I don dey spot grammatical and
punctuation errors for am. Do not make me go constructive with you, or refer you back to your parents. cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by hilseger: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2020
As if they don cause Africa. sadsad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.