Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) (66570 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Imperare:
Go and fight bolo haram. It's not your duty to produce ventilators
Are you aware that the internet you are using was invented by the military? If they were to mind their job which is fighting wars would you be using internet?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:

Wetin you see?
me sef I no understand o.. but they say nah ventilator.. but as long as it works sha.. grin let's just call this a prototype

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by romeo1000(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

me sef I no understand o.. but they say nah ventilator.. but as long as it works sha.. grin let's just calm this a prototype
Lol..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just wait until you hear how much was budgeted for this prototype wey panel beater put together.

The General's commissioning and hailing it will refuse to use it oh.

Oh God, please help my family to know to allow me go in peace instead of getting intubated on this joke of an experiment.

The thing be like gas cooker.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Befii: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
hmmm. everybody wan form guru. Last las our leaders na scam!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
kaluxy007:
I prefer I die on my own than to suffer my soul with this death machine

May the Lord accept your prayer, Mr Wailing Wailer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by dru23(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Doriwhally: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
NDA!
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Sososo(f): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?
Ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kudos to them

shocked

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Abegi
Pack of metal wey go electricute person

Na him donald trump never make orders
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by realestate99: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
kaluxy007:
I prefer I die on my own than to suffer my soul with this death machine
from your name , I know your statement is something to expect, but I bet you, this statement won't come out if the ventilators were produced in aba, we would be seeing stuffs like " give Igbo Nigeria presidency and Nigeria would be fixed," or " Igbo's are the best in the country" etc I do not really blame you, I blame the government for not giving your 5 states the Biafra they wanted, who needs an enemy outside when your lots never see anything positive in the country.......one idiot was even commenting that the primary work of the army is to face boko haram alone that they should leave building of ventilators to scientists, this is what you get when some people are just too lazy intellectually, instead of him to check the various departments in the army, he has shown his unadulterated stupidity here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Gucciboss: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Can this be intubated ?
Hahaha.. if this is what they called ventilator you think US will invoke production act for something as stupid as this?

I don laf tire.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Retrography(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
farem:
Which Snail Defence Academy?

Ventilators wey technical and polytechnics don produce Tey-tey!

abi dey go snatch am to cover shame?!

Anyway, whatever it is, kudos.

There's no joy in producing it, but in volunteering it to be used at this moment.
Let those Polytechnics bring theirs out.
What are they keeping it for.?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by sylve11: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
handsomeyinka:
NICE ONE.

THE VENTILATOR SEF GET ALLOY WHEELS.

GOOD JOB

Na ride.... If u know u know. grin cool
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Joesef45: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good one
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Superjazz: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fake news
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
sylve11:

Na ride.... If u know u know. grin cool
Lol...my g.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Buratai is missing here.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by onadana: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blaqbeckham23:
Thats commendable

I don't understand. Do this people know the difference between ventilator and oxygen tank for goodness sake?
Ventilator relieves pressure from the lungs by helping the lungs to breathe it is passed through the mouth while Oxygen is through the nostrils.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
The rise of China is a disaster for African nations.
For any African country to rise, relationship with China must be severed.
Then, people will know the extent Blacks can go to survive any situation.
The Chinese already know that the future of the world is in Africa. This is the reason they are doing everything possible to enslave the whole continent.
Cut China off, we would manufacture air planes within 20 yrs.
Useless Chinese imperialists. They brought COVID-19 to Africa.
A terrible country with no human feelings.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Harllaby:
If human doesn't encounter challenges they won't know they have talents to solve their problems. Before, it locally made hand sanitizer to industrial face mask to ventilator.

They are talented young guys in Nigeria but we wait for White to come solve our problems. Now that they are battling With theirs, we suddenly know we have hidden talents. If it continues like this Nigeria will one day become giant of African.

Giant of the world you mean? We be giant of Africa already na. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
realestate99:

from your name , I know your statement is something to expect, but I bet you, this statement won't come out if the ventilators were produced in aba, we would be seeing stuffs like " give Igbo Nigeria presidency and Nigeria would be fixed," or " Igbo's are the best in the country" etc I do not really blame you, I blame the government for not giving your 5 states the Biafra they wanted, who needs an enemy outside when your lots never see anything positive in the country.......one idiot was even commenting that the primary work of the army is to face boko haram alone that they should leave building of ventilators to scientists, this is what you get when some people are just too lazy intellectually, instead of him to check the various departments in the army, he has shown his unadulterated stupidity here.
the body is mine and I have the right to reject any quack machine...why are you sooooo pained??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by apex3600: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 3773210[/color]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by jahbiz: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?
oga na ventilator, look am well. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by warrrrr: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emmasnoop:
Hope it works because everything about the dullard is fake.
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lazy youths everywhere with only bet naija skills and brains, they only criticise and criticise no input at all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.