Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. (3164 Views)

Is This Clubkonnect Fraud? / Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data / Clubkonnect.com Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by clubkonnect: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wow!!!
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. I believe we are improving everyday and we hope to serve you better. Also, grateful for your patronage. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SocialFinance:
Clubkonnect is not a scammer but like lmentioed above their customer service is very terrible.I have had lots of problems with them in the past. You can imagine paying for a data to renew your subscription and your money taken but no data was given.

On 2 instances I lost 3gb & 4gb of data. On one occasion it took them 6 months to refund my money. This was after spending more than the refund on call and text. These are very terrible experience.

In February this year I had to renew my subscription and I paid for data but while my wallet was debited, for more than 5hrs, data was not given.All call I made went to voicemail, text messages not answered and resolution system didn't work. Then I redo the subscription again to save my data from being wiped away. Again money taken, data wasn't given.

After 10hrs, I turned to tiwatek and within minutes, I received data to rollover my 4gb yata balance.

I went to clubkonnect to cancel my 2 subscription and a text for the same purpose because it's no more needed. Just 5mins after this, I received a text showing the first data sub was in. 2 hours later I checked found my money for 2nd sub was not refunded. I sent a text again asking them to cancel and refund my money.As soon as they received the text, data was given again instead of refund to my wallet.

Anyway, my advice is this, if you can't manage frustration, disappointment and a terrible service, don't use clubkonnect. They have penchant for failing customer at a time it's least expected. Just zero your mind that you are dealing with uncertainty. It can be good & it can be worse

The guy for over 3 years now have refused to make a positive change to his customers service. Good luck to him.
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by busuyi44: 11:14pm On May 01, 2020
D hatred is much dt NL spam bot sent me to wilderness for 72hrs. Na offence to share one's experience on Nairaland? embarassed
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Ckcompliance: 9:20am On May 02, 2020
busuyi44:
D hatred is much dt NL spam bot sent me to wilderness for 72hrs. Na offence to share one's experience on Nairaland? embarassed

Sorry about that.
We will continue to ensure that we work harder to achieve an outstanding positive customer service experience using our site,provided the networks support our effort.

Please ,for payments narration into our bank account,Kindly use your registered mobile number as narration ,If possible you can add your name on the clubkonnect account aswell.

Please always make use of the NOTIFY BOTTON on our site which allows you to provide the date of payment amount and the narration used for the payment.

Thank you always for partnering with us.
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by lanrefront1(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2020
Seun:
We will investigate urgently
You said this on April 24.

Oga Seun, how far with your urgent investigation?

We didn't hear anything from you: neither good nor bad.
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by lanrefront1(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by xcodedc(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2020
i have been using the service for about 3 years now though for personal use . i only had an issue with a transaction of #2800 on 1st Feb 2020 which never reflected, bad customer care service too.
the best option for facilitating the process is to use the "notify payment" on the website .
The app is a mess and the help tab does not work .
clubkonnect is the best in terms of price
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 6:51pm On May 17, 2020
lanrefront1:
Why is naira land still allowing clubkonnect to do advertsiment on nairaland. This person has been defrauding people since since about 4 years now.

What the hell is wrong with Nairaland.

Does Nairaland now gives platform to a fraudsters? Or are they working together?
I was scammed days ago..its painful I didnt see it coming
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 6:54pm On May 17, 2020
Seun:
We will investigate urgently
Oga seun please sir, they scammed me. They debit my card without my permission. Asin they debited me again a week after I did transaction with them..Read the reviews on their google playstore and the topics about them here too..
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 6:56pm On May 17, 2020
Joesburd2020:
Are you sure you don't have any personal grudge with Clubkonnect Are you sure you do send them your Payment notification after making payments? They also have another option that allows you to make use of your ATM to fund your wallet. I have been an active user of Clubkonnect for the past three years and I have never had any regret patronizing them. Am sure if they are scammers most of us who patronizes Clubkonnect actively and earn awesome income daily would have stopped patronizing them. Imagine a website that allow you access to 1gb data at the rate of #335. I personally resell at #450 to my customers and I make #115 per transaction.
Not only that, they also build your personalize website and mobile App for you.
If you don't want to patronize them again, start patronizing me and buy at my own price. I will be glad to have you as one of my customers.
For those interested in becoming a Telecom merchant like me, the best site to visit is www.clubkonnect.com
Go and read their review on playstore or topics here..They scammed me just last week
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
busuyi44:

Tnx to Covid 19 compulsory holiday I checked through Nairaland yesterday. I saw a lot of complaints about clubkonnect's customer service. They need to work on customer service department. Issue of delay in crediting customer's wallet after paying to their bank account is abound. Interswitch platform to top up ur wallet with ATM card, dy added to remove this delay didn't help, also littered with payment failure. Another problem is delay in getting value for ur money (data, airtime, cable TV subscription) after payment from ur clubkonnect wallet. Some of these complaints are beyond clubkonnect. They could be network issue or related . Things could still go south even when you tried ur best. For example Access bank debited me TWICE for a Visa card I did not apply for. It's over a month now Access bk hasn't refunded me despite regular feedbacks to them via email and Twitter. Atimes we experience dispense errors from various bank ATMachines. Yet we don't tag our banks s.c.a.m.m.e.r.s. Our online payment system in Nigeria sucks embarassed. Luckily for me I didn't experience any delay. Topping up was smooth and data I bought was sent instantly.

My advice to clubkonnect :

--- improvement in customer service, dy can make use of online channels like Twitter and Facebook messager. Issues will come because of our poor online payment system. Dy mustn't be abusive or provocative. Polite polite polite to customers. Customers too should give them time (48hrs window on weekdays and 72hrs for weekends ) to resolve issues. How dy handle issues can mar or make them. It is left to clubkonnect

--- Create a dedicated Nairaland thread where customers can come to logde complaints since most customers get their issues resolved on this platform.

Go and check their reviews on playstore.. its worst. I fell a victim last week, they debited me twice.. I sent a mail to them they credit me back. After a week THEY debited me again. Asin they remove money from my card. That means they saved it on their database

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 7:02pm On May 17, 2020
busuyi44:
Testing mode continue to clear doubt of Thomases.
I tried clubkonnect service today to renew my dstv Yanga package subscription. I topped up d wallet with 5k with ease, no delay. Then went on to renew my dstv subscription for N2482.50 (instead of N2500). Clubkonnect, ur android app doesn't v DStv Yanga listed, work on this. I used a browser for the DStv Yanga subscription. H/w, my viewing days v not increased despite next payment date is showing 8 June. Y clubkonnect? See d screenshots below b4 n after payment from my wallet.

In conclusion. My 2nd experience was smooth.
Deposit into your account using your ATM via flutterwave gatepayment on their website..DO it three times then comeback here and modify your comment.
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
Fruitfulmum:
I use them.They are not scam,Their customer service has improved greatly.Like someone said earlier,we have dispense error with using our atms which we get refunds from our banks.I use atms on their site and when i dont get value i raise dispute and i get refunded.

So issues with data and airtime delivery is very minimal.Just payments.This could be attributed to the volume of their transactions.

I saw a comment on after paying to their account ,you notify with date of payment and et al

Lets also give them time for resolution of issues than jumping to conclusion.

I had an experience with one of my banks ,i did a mail to them there was an autogenerated mail that it would be responded to in 24hrs,i never got response until 3weeks after.It had to do with payments,but i never called them scam because i know its difficult to manage humans .customer services.

May God bless the works of our hand......
Deposit with your card...Dont use bank transfer..
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by Muchmore024: 7:09pm On May 17, 2020
Joesburd2020:
Are you sure you don't have any personal grudge with Clubkonnect Are you sure you do send them your Payment notification after making payments? They also have another option that allows you to make use of your ATM to fund your wallet. I have been an active user of Clubkonnect for the past three years and I have never had any regret patronizing them. Am sure if they are scammers most of us who patronizes Clubkonnect actively and earn awesome income daily would have stopped patronizing them. Imagine a website that allow you access to 1gb data at the rate of #335. I personally resell at #450 to my customers and I make #115 per transaction.
Not only that, they also build your personalize website and mobile App for you.
If you don't want to patronize them again, start patronizing me and buy at my own price. I will be glad to have you as one of my customers.
For those interested in becoming a Telecom merchant like me, the best site to visit is www.clubkonnect.com
He forgot to switch account... what do you think??

Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by busuyi44: 10:13pm On May 17, 2020
Muchmore024:

Deposit into your account using your ATM via flutterwave gatepayment on their website..DO it three times then comeback here and modify your comment.

Clubkonnect attend to this man (Muchmore024) n resolve his issue of alleged withdrawal from his ATM card. Bank transfers work for me. No need to change winning team cheesy
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by clubkonnect: 9:01am On May 18, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are here to serve you better. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

xcodedc:
i have been using the service for about 3 years now though for personal use . i only had an issue with a transaction of #2800 on 1st Feb 2020 which never reflected, bad customer care service too.
the best option for facilitating the process is to use the "notify payment" on the website .
The app is a mess and the help tab does not work .
clubkonnect is the best in terms of price
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by clubkonnect: 9:10am On May 18, 2020
Our sincere apologies on your experience with clubkonnect. Please, do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com and command copy Support@nellobytesystems.com. Please, list all the issues you currently experience. It will be investigated and resolved.

busuyi44:

Clubkonnect attend to this man (Muchmore024) n resolve his issue of alleged withdrawal from his ATM card. Bank transfers work for me. No need to change winning team cheesy
Re: Clubkonnect Adverts Shoud Be Barred From Nairaland. by lanrefront1(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
People, any of this data or phone credit buying outfits, never make mistake of your ATM Debit card to pay for their services. It's not safe, this are small outfits that can dissappear anyhow. Pay them through bank transfer, don't mind the delay of the payment showing up in your wallet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wavecom Fastrack M1206b -gsm Gprs Dual Band Modem / Apple - Ipod Touch 6th Generation 32GB Fro Sell / Dell G5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD+1TB HDD, 8th Gen Core i7-8750H 6 Core, GTX 1050Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.