Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease (104387 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / 150 People Die In Kano In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by NaijadrivaCars: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
I did tell a
kano resident some weeks ago that Kano will be a time bomb for covud-19.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Endybest5050: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
lastgenious:
Lala please some of our people in kano still believe this whole thing is not real, please push this to front page so that it can help in creating awareness.
I don't even know why you people are bothered... Let the cattle dies..like one million to help cushion the effect of overpopulation in Nigeria. shocked
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ganduje mustb right 150 death a day is normal comparing there very large population. shocked shocked
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by showafrica(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
“This is not coronavirus as speculated; it is severe malaria because of our exposure to mosquito bites. We have been battling this kind of experience almost on yearly bases around this time. “So, we are praying to the government to come to our rescue because this malaria is deadly than the COVID-19,” he said.
Malaria is the most killer dieseas in the world,
Malaria is the Covid 19 of Africans, we have been dying of malaria since 10,000 BC, let not oyinbo deaths deceive you, fellow Africans.

i have been saying it, our leaders are technically illiterates. Malaria is worst than Covid-19, oyibo marketed Covid-19 to us and made it look dangerous. The fatal rate is nothing compared to malaria related deaths.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by DonroxyII: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:
The same factor that played out to the advantage of the North in elections is the same factor that will also pan out in any epidemic. Mass population and illiteracy, before this people know it, uncle coro go son decemate them with no proper statistics and massive ailments over there, expect them to contact in numbers and continue.downplaying it while their people perish! This is not politicils, it is real,and the effect can.be devastating once abated by mass illiteracy and dumbness of which the north is the.headquarter of the world!
are you not scared it can easily be imported to the south in order to decimate the south too ....

Pandemic in the North is not a blessing to anyone ... Literacy to the north and mental emancipation is the way forward ....

The present leaders of the North are also backward mentally but they are using their people to achieve their mandate politically.....

May God help Nigeria against this or ....... Kano even want to scam us ni by 150 deaths in order to attract money grin .... Abok.i is not dull abeg !!
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by payloader(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
They should check for secret 5G iinstallations. That may be theiissue.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Legendguru: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Really
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by newisd75: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
when u look at kano with such large numbers of people, could their coronavirus case b like uk and spain
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Tonytonex(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
No personal hygiene. that may be the cause
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by SirKomA(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
How long will it take them to discover the cause. Damn nation
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by olax02(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Honestly, i can sense danger looming, North should just do the needful before this virus take them unaware.. embarassed
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by BestNaija(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is Lassa fever. Trust me.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Aboks(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:
The same factor that played out to the advantage of the North in elections is the same factor that will also pan out in any epidemic. Mass population and illiteracy, before this people know it, uncle coro go son decemate them with no proper statistics and massive ailments over there, expect them to contact in numbers and continue.downplaying it while their people perish! This is not politicils, it is real,and the effect can.be devastating once abated by mass illiteracy and dumbness of which the north is the.headquarter of the world!

Na wa o
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by richiepolymer(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Did you guys have to lie to steal and allocate yourselves covid-19 funds? Now you're claiming 150 deaths in 3 days. Don't worry oh. You will get your death wish.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by rita25(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
If Ganduje can deny not taking bride even with the clear video evidence.

It is very easy to say these people died from an unknown disease.

When you and I know its not far from Covid 19

sad sad
BRIBE not BRIDE!!!!!!
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by ajl: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
davillian:
150 death in 3days
That's crazy and scary
Let's wait and see what our government would say cause this death...

150 (natural) deaths over 3 days is not unusual for a city of over 10 million inhabitants. It depends on the age of the deceased and the cause of death. It's good people are monitoring cemeteries burial activities but there must be accurate comparison with previous records or activities.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Yankee101: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please remember that very few testing is ongoing, therefore the number of infected persons is much higher so keep safe
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by davillian(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
ajl:

150 (natural) deaths over 3 days is not unusual for a city of over 10 million inhabitants. It depends on the age of the deceased and the cause of death. It's good people are monitoring cemeteries burial activities but there must be accurate comparison with previous records or activities.
Go and read the news
Even mortuary attendants are complain it is unusual
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Nelz77: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Well there’s no two ways about it.
It Covid 19 alright.
Watch how 50% of Kano State will test positive as d event unfolds
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by Matss: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin I am in Kano and this is a live propaganda. Very funy

1 Like

Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by OChimex: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm in kano...

This is not true but I love the rumor!!

This will send a strong signal to our people!! Especially some of them who still believe that Covid19 is scam!!

Nice propaganda!!

I don't think it's a propaganda. Today Tuesday April 21, it was on the NTA news @ 9 pm and the mass grave was shown and people sympathizing around the grave site.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by samuelshosanya(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Be like Lagos don dey read Terms and Conditions, but Kano just dey click “Agree”.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by manasuk(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Matss:
grin I am in Kano and this is a live propaganda. Very funy
7 people died this week within my area, you are not from kano I think.
Re: 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease by 9jaRealist: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2020
lastgenious:
Some people are saying covid-19 entered kano long before it was officially announced.

This is NOT how Covid kills...

Covid is not a silent (or even quick) killer...
If it was Covid, the hospitals would have been crowded for weeks with respiratory illness patients.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / Alternative Methods To TTC / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.