Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Be Smart, And Stay Safe.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Smart, And Stay Safe.. (157 Views)

Is My Girl Trying To Be Smart With Me? / MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Smart, And Stay Safe.. by henroo22(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
I understand that everyone wants to get back to their normal life style. However, will it be normal again? Will it be the same old thing you been doing before? Did you make any changes to your life? Do you understand when the world open back up, that you can still catch this virus? There’s no vaccine for it yet. Don’t be so quick to move around in crowds just because. Be smart, and stay safe..

1 Like

Re: Be Smart, And Stay Safe.. by francislin(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice write up bro.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product / Legit Business / Earn Not Less Than $150 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.