Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix (112447 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Reex12(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingscee:
Oya remove that white something wey take block the kpekus and breasts make I confirm weda it's true or not
U neva see kpekus bfor undecided
Kingscee:
Oya remove that white something wey take block the kpekus and breasts make I confirm weda it's true or not
U neva see kpekus bfor

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Ibrahiimo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Strictly for WOMEN;

MEN use something to SCAN your picture and it will show your unclothedness, if you are the TYPE that like spreading your LEGS when snapping PICTURE, you risk exposing your PRIVATE parts.

LADIES, never send your picture to any GUY you don't trust, because he will watch your NUDES

Never OPEN your LEGS whenever you're snapping PICTURES, because you are risking Your PRIVACY to MEN

WHENEVER a GUY ask you to send your PICS, use you HEAD, cos HE wanna find our something
If you have EARS to hear, you better be CAREFUL
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by ochiosa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't get it, trying to blackmail someone who is ready to fu*k on international � TV station?? Block head blackmailer go get job nonsense.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Opdateoyeyemi(f): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
This one want to do like toke! This your own nude look real, where is the edited pic aunty?
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by ekestic1976(f): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Its real and she's posting them herself.
The maggots in your brain
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by blowjohn(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
These shit comes with fame. She asked for it.
Nothing serious.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by bigdot1759(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:

So I cannot post my nudes (I once shared to sb before) myself with the public now when sb is trying to dupe me with it, debunking it's photoshopped? Thereby, killing the blackmail. Oh, you are a little man.
clearly........ You're d IDIOT that mail TACHA
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Reex12(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingscee:
U neva see kpekus bfor ba
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by KenechukwuEdu: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
josen16322:
If i don't know somtin den i ask Google,wen i ask Google wat are d crimes in Nigeria and d list goes on and on u see negative act like fraud,kidnapping,cyber crime,hoodlums,money laundry,money rituals,terrorism etc wen a white man who want 2 invest in d country saw all dis he will look else where embarassed embarassed
And crimes no dey white man land
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
It is like the mods of nairaland are tired of coro so thay shifting attention to online olosho.

Like nigeria like nairaland
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Joefat: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na this gal way dey pollute the house be this.. The person who trying to blackmail this one don enter one chance..
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
josen16322:
If i don't know somtin den i ask Google,wen i ask Google wat are d crimes in Nigeria and d list goes on and on u see negative act like fraud,kidnapping,cyber crime,hoodlums,money laundry,money rituals,terrorism etc wen a white man who want 2 invest in d country saw all dis he will look else where embarassed embarassed

Its so hard to even make friends with foreigners online. Start to chat for 2-3 minutes when you see "where are you from? " that's where the chat ends.

Thank God I am not a politician.

People won't vote for me the second term.

The kind of laws I would make as a Governor or President won't make me get vote the second term.

You are caught in the act you're dead!
No jail term.

Straight from the court to the Firing squad.
No need to eat government food for a day.

Nonsense!

Fraud here fraud there , fraud in the front and at the back.
Smh
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by nauto: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
ok
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wizygreat12:
You can’t shame the shameless. Come and join me if you don’t mind
vanity. E neva finish now? grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by ChimaAdeoye: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
There is this Yoruba boy that kept posting nude pictures of American IndecentStar Bria Marie and calling her Nigerian music star Chidinma!

These boys are beyond redemption!

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Anwons(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
What's the difference between the real photo of Tacha and the acclaimed edited one? Are they not nude?
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
It was edited for sure.. The tacha's breast I know has fallen and not firm as that one
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Le2money(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Set Awon blackmail [/s]gang[s] grin grin grin grin

Hunger bad

It's called [/b]Geng[b] now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Fheelzz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Because toks upload her own you too wan do urs come to think of it, it may be their real nudes sha grin

contact for ur graphics design : )logos fliers cards toons etc
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by candyboy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
There's actually an app that does things like this. The app only work on pictures that are already half nude/Bikini wearing ladies.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by darlenese(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tasha that went stark nakked on BB Niaja . it's no big deal for her. but this is fake .
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Dollabiz: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by herlubey2016: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blackmailer again !!!
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Ferraribaby(f): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Am not in there category
So I repeat my self and move on
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Uniquekriss(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
All i see is beauty and bresss
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by meltech(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
This does not look edited.... That's her novel
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Emedu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
it is clearly edited. if its indoor I might believe but outdoor like that? what will they do such nudes for?? plus everybody knows Tacha's breast is sleepers grin that's definitely not Tacha

and if Tacha's pic can be edited Then Toke's own definitely is too.

"everybody"
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by almayda: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Which kind blackmail?when you have exposed it yourself...bad market.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by EmekaBlue(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
i don't need to even see her nude.

can imagine it accurately from her loose pics
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Charly68: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corona is really peppering the 419 boys..yeye people .
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Julietuche(f): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Muckross1122:
Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Blackmail Her With Her Edited Nude Pictures.

She Wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PcK3JjG6k/?hl=en

Joseph Juliet
Is this what is trending amongst our celebrities? Toke Makinwa came up hers sometime ago now is Tacha. Let me ask who will be next?
Abeg they should get their hands busy at something.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Julietuche(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Joseph Juliet
Is this what is trending amongst celebrities? Yesterday it was Toke Makinwa,today is Tasha? Who will be next? They should get their hands busy at something joor .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.