Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix (112137 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by 12345baba(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na this format dey reign now?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: So in other news, tasha edited her own pic or her team did it for her just for clout. Allright that good to know..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Lexusgs430: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tasha should just post us the real nude pictures......

Take a cue from salawa & toke............ grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Idiotmod: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Wish the blackmailers can be apprehended and charged.
Charge for what
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by jaytee01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Even a blind man will notice that the pictures are fake. Tacha wey brezz don fall reach navel come suddenly get brezz wey stand like olumo rock?

Na lie ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by saint17: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
What's the big deal here
Isn't she always naked before

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Hadsty23(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na waoo . Man must survive
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by bhimbho(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Rosieflower(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
whitemand4:

You are so gorgeous
Tnx man
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Susu888(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
The heck is up with dem yoots?? Blackmail becoming a normal occurrence
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by aimmoney9: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
TACHA THE DRAMA QUEEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by oodua1stson: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anything to trend. Pretty sure nobody sent anything to this talentless donkey. Just trying to stay in the news.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by AntiWailer: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:
Why do I feel the nude really weren't editted but real, her response could be just to fight the shame.

Yes real and so what ?

The koko is bad market for blackmailers.

They should try harder.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by promise4wonders: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
oh boy see bobby
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by UrVillagePpl: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Miss placed priority..
Person wey fit show cleavage watin remain again..
This guy's no smart at all. Make una come make I give una idea. Na just 20% me want grin grin wink grin tongue

On a serious note, this doesn't make sense.. hunger de the land no mean say una go the do nonsense to tanish person image..

Go online, even in this hard time guys are still cashing out legitimately. Among others, Domain flipping is a good biz. I am a testimony.

So People, it's high time y'all quit this shenanigans and get your self busy.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by DabuIIIT: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Foolish hustlers
grin

I'm sure they are coneheads

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Virgo1: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:
Why do I feel the nude really weren't editted but real, her response could be just to fight the shame.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by luvsun(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is not fair to her na.

undecided
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by dapsoneh: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:
Tacha doesn't have that type of breats na. Her olympus have fallen

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blackmailing an already naked flamboyant person. Tacha has always been going naked on Instagram and that is why she had a lot of followers before bbnaija fame. Those blackmailers don't know who to blackmail

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oya remove that white something wey take block the kpekus and breasts make I confirm weda it's true or not
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nicklaus619(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

BBN sex isn't real

Real or not, Nah them sabi, I don't waste time on such shitty shows

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by styless(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nairalandmonika: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:

So I cannot post my nudes (I once shared to sb before) myself with the public now when sb is trying to dupe me with it, debunking it's photoshopped? Thereby, killing the blackmail. Oh, you are a little man.
It's not real, analyse the breast well
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
this format is becoming stale. na their real nude pics them dey threaten them with

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Virgo1: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sparkies85:
This news makes me to remember this song
" do anything for clout " by offset ft cardi b

She and toke makinwa got the same type of threat, same day
What a coincidence ...lol
And you think you're wise?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Aystarz: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Men will always do anything to scam a lady once she's hard working.

When you got no likes after 40minutes of dropping a comment, you know you don spew trash lil lady . grin . This one's for LAWMA.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Virgo1: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
When you are big,you are BIG!
No one throws stones on a dead tree!
Tacha,you are BIG!
That's why they are trying to bring you down!
Fear not!
You've been vindicated !

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:

So I cannot post my nudes (I once shared to sb before) myself with the public now when sb is trying to dupe me with it, debunking it's photoshopped? Thereby, killing the blackmail. Oh, you are a little man.
don't reply that guy again, he's in nursery school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
xendra:
it is clearly edited. if its indoor I might believe but outdoor like that? what will they do such nudes for?? plus everybody knows Tacha's breast is sleepers grin that's definitely not Tacha

and if Tacha's pic can be edited Then Toke's own definitely is too.

This is the real picture. They edited out her pant and bra to make her appear totally nude.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Sososo(f): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nudity trending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.