Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix (112141 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatinent:
Why do I feel the nude really weren't editted but real, her response could be just to fight the shame.
what's even wrong with nudes? I take and share all the time. Nothing to be ashamed of
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Jessicamary2: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are sure it's edited....I must be edition ohhh
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: So in other news, tasha edited her own pic or her team did it for her just for clout. Allright that good to know..
nsoBo
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by koolaid87: 2:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Sh1t comes with the fame

Now, deal with it

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by Startrap: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2020
N if she is not hardworking, na she be waya waya
Millenniumlady:
Men will always do anything to scam a lady once she's hard working.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by ozone4oz(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
one sanitizer for tacha

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by MrJames007: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Post the real picture of that yo head on the nude body undecided
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by ChimaAdeoye: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
toffyz:
This scammers no sabi work oo...Lol

Why are they all targeting those who won't even care if they're published. Herself and Toke Makinwa are already known for half naked dresses.

They are shameless whores
grin
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by TheSourcerer: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Poor edit. Racha breast doesn’t stand
lol awon breast hunters grin
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by lizzypro: 9:57am On May 28, 2020
Can you put me through on domain Flipping
UrVillagePpl:
Miss placed priority..
Person wey fit show cleavage watin remain again..
This guy's no smart at all. Make una come make I give una idea. Na just 20% me want grin grin wink grin tongue

On a serious note, this doesn't make sense.. hunger de the land no mean say una go the do nonsense to tanish person image..

Go online, even in this hard time guys are still cashing out legitimately. Among others, Domain flipping is a good biz. I am a testimony.

So People, it's high time y'all quit this shenanigans and get your self busy.
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2020
i can picture her naked without seeing d actual nude....no big deal
Re: Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix by UrVillagePpl: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
lizzypro:
Can you put me through on domain Flipping

I'm not a pro life, I am still in my learning phase. Just a bit of luck and God's Grace has been on my side

Well just a candid advice,
go to the business section and locate How to make money online
Just follow it. It's all about domain flipping. They're alot of Gurus, Bosses and Pro's in the game there.
Read through and ask questions. They will surely answer you.
And if you want a first-hand tutorials, contact the boss/OP of that thread iykpromotions ( his contact details is in the first page of the thread)

You have to have an idea of what you're going into.
So just do it
Good luck boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.