Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians (29213 Views)

Relief Disbursement Collation Form / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by PureGoldh(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gbese
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nairalandinho:
The effect of this lock down is biting hard on me and my family. Hubby is overwhelmed with responsibilities and bills. I have two kids to feed and things are really tight. Any amount is a life saver just to buy food stuffs. kindly help me and my family. 0034901560 Access bank
did u see alert
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by anthonyabidemi: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerian should please fear God for at least one second, why should you attempt to defraud your brothers/Sisters at this critical time. Please repent!

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Corporate2020: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
The thing that baffles me is why some individuals instead of building up better stuff's that will help promote sanity in the land...they are busy putting up crooked apps and links that they will use to scam innocent citizens...tueh

FG should do the needful... atleast, let her citizens smile dx period

Imagine, some of our brothers planning ways of scamming fellow brethren in this difficult time. How are they different from the notorious one million gang of robbers? In fact, these are the educated wing of the one million gang. The gods will destroy them all.

2 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by RTSC: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
They are already telling you not to bother about any palliative.

It is for the north.

2 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by bishopmc(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please I need help o, #500
2054747579 UBA Bank
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Pharaoh350s(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
I know
The first time I say it ,it looks fake to me
Maybe they are doing such to generate traffic on there site
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Jemidan: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
when will we ever be serious in this our dear country. We take everything for a joke in this country God have mercy!!!

Coronavirus spreads from Sokoto, Gombe, Abia!!!

Get latest and updated news as it breaks now

edisbreakingnews..com

Edis Breaking News... Quality Information is Key
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
did u see alert

No
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
A scammer can recognise a scam when they see one. grin grin
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Princewell2012(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
just2endowed:

I think so

Don't trust this government. They might initially wanted to assist us with palliative but decided to change their mind.

Take it or leave it. This government is not ready to assist the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
The thing that baffles me is why some individuals instead of building up better stuff's that will help promote sanity in the land...they are busy putting up crooked apps and links that they will use to scam innocent citizens...tueh

FG should do the needful... atleast, let her citizens smile dx period

Its not the fault of the scammers but the inactive government. I am not an IT person but I know its not hard for any government to track down such sites and get the criminals arrested.

I think its high time the lawmakers give death penalty to scammers.

Let it be by firing squad like the 80s. So that others would learn.

3 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by vertueptime: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blaqbeckham23:
I pray gullible ones don't fall for it

Too late for some
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Tophqinfo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
God save Nigeria!

I actually filled the form yesterday as it was hurriedly forwarded to me by my good in-law and with the hope that it is genuine until i am reading this thread.
Why are we making things difficult for ourselves. The Government own which we heard was genuine we did not see the thorough implementation. No one could boldly point to a distance or close fellow who luckily received the widely publicized Covid-19 palliatives from our Government at any level. What is the point in giving stipends to supposed 500 poor persons and still make the whole citizens hope for their turn when in actual fact nothing more is forthcoming.

I am highly disappointed in our leadership. They've brought us low this deep and i sincerely pray that the will of God be done on this matter of Covid-19 and God will restore this Country if it is His will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by WarriAproko: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
if i put my empty account number how d scammer want take remove money..
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by WarriAproko: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
vertueptime:

Too late for some
the scammer and Sammie nor go fit do anything. except u add your atm details. only account name and account number how him wan take do am

2 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by dododawa1: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
In this coronavirus period,I will fill fake and original form, anything may happen.

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by dododawa1: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
In this coronavirus period,I will fill fake and original form, anything may happen.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by crazycrypto710: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blaqbeckham23:
I pray gullible ones don't fall for it
too late
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by farady(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
WarriAproko:
the scammer and Sammie nor go fit do anything. except u add your atm details. only account name and account number how him wan take do am

They can access or hack into the account number you filled, if the email and or the phone no you gave out is linked to the account. These are the important. Cause if they can access that email, they can retrieve your bank details like pin and ATM information period.

The rest requirements on e form is just to populate the page and make it look real.

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by bongolistik(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
WarriAproko:
Obviously nothing. If you even want millions of people account number. Just put up here that you are paying 5k each to anybody that drops their account number, you will see account details flooding until you are even tired. Google has even confiscated the form

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by keandre: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
farady:

They can access or have into the account number you filled, if the email and or the phone no you gave out is linked to the account.
Stop causing panic, nobody can do anything with your account by just having ur account number, phone number, email. We have a lot plaguing us already, don't add to it.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
One APC goat sent it to our group last week and I cursed him

2 Likes

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
toprealman:

You see why it wasn't easy for Adam? Go find something cover yourself to complete the story.
After God,fear women
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Inventionalgeek:
I said it out, but na my babe gemme with so much assurance, now everywhere burst,

She is not your babe if she is controlling you...You are the babe in the relationship mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
WarriAproko:
if i put my empty account number how d scammer want take remove money..

Your future money
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by farady(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
keandre:

Stop causing panic, nobody can do anything with your account by just having ur account number, phone number, email. We have a lot plaguing us already, don't add to it.

Nobody is causing panic. Simply calm down and think through, except maybe you're a banker. I'm not one. I know that email link to an account do receive sensitive bank information related to that account. So you can't just rule out the possibility that a scammer won't be able to access or hack into an account. I saw where someone either on the first page or second, posted where an account was debited immediately he filled the form. So how was that possible?

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by AmTruth: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Scammers not happy about this News.

And this should also serve as a lesson to people who don't check and confirm the source of the information they get before utilizing it.
Not every information you see online that is credible, check the source very well especially if it's government or corporate institution. Just go to their legit website or contact credible person who have contact first.

This days most online media platforms spread fake information since they don't do investigative journalism.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Susu888(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
brunofarad:
Oya do the legit one naa

You are quick to warn Nigerians of the scam one but refuse to offer the legitimate one.

CLOWNS

Oya go and fill in the scam ones now since FG no wan release the original ones... who is holding you back?
grin since they didn't provide the legit one they have no right to caution you from the scam one so pls go ahead and fill the forms for yourself and your close homies but if i were you i would leave out my mom nd pop if they still in this world just incase the scam one is actually a scam.... you feel me dawg?!

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by aimmoney9: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
brunofarad:
Oya do the legit one naa

You are quick to warn Nigerians of the scam one but refuse to offer the legitimate one.

CLOWNS
SET AWON SCAMMERS

WHY CAN'T THEY THE SCAMMERS DO THE LEGIT ONE AND AVAIL THEIR INNOVATION TO THE GOVERNMENT AT LEAST THEY WOULD GET SOME CREDIT
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by tunary(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
LOL smart Nigerians don fill form saying it will expire by 12p.m on Monday 20th night. they are expecting 20k naira

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra / Fake Lawyer Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.