Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians (29212 Views)

Relief Disbursement Collation Form / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Sllimkube: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
brunofarad:
Oya do the legit one naa

You are quick to warn Nigerians of the scam one but refuse to offer the legitimate one.

CLOWNS

You are the real clown here....ozuo
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by LOVEGINO(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
The thing that baffles me is why some individuals instead of building up better stuff's that will help promote sanity in the land...they are busy putting up crooked apps and links that they will use to scam innocent citizens...tueh

FG should do the needful... atleast, let her citizens smile dx period
if you re claiming innocent in this Corntree, u re sitting on a short thing.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by loswhite(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
just2endowed:

I think so
How?
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by loswhite(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
ogbonnachrys:
The form requires only account number and phone no. Can one be scammed with that info alone
Don't mind them... Except the person will have to call further and confuse you to give more information with the claim of telling you the previous information that you unknowingly provided
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by loswhite(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
mceze:

Lies! You can't be scammed with the info you gave on that form...
lol don't mind the liars... He is saying it with so much confidence as if he is the one that they scammed....lol.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by loswhite(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
farady:

They can access or hack into the account number you filled, if the email and or the phone no you gave out is linked to the account. These are the important. Cause if they can access that email, they can retrieve your bank details like pin and ATM information period.

The rest requirements on e form is just to populate the page and make it look real.
so bank will send your pin and ATM information to an email....lol. The phone number you will have to work with a network company to kind of do sim swap on your line....
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
I pity those who have already filled the forms, their monies in the account will soon disappear.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by loswhite(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
farady:

Nobody is causing panic. Simply calm down and think through, except maybe you're a banker. I'm not one. I know that email link to an account do receive sensitive bank information related to that account. So you can't just rule out the possibility that a scammer won't be able to access or hack into an account. I saw where someone either on the first page or second, posted where an account was debited immediately he filled the form. So how was that possible?
Which form did he fill? If it is this one that we are talking about that person is just a foolish liar... He probably do not even have a bank account

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by shadyLP(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
brunofarad:
Oya do the legit one naa

You are quick to warn Nigerians of the scam one but refuse to offer the legitimate one.

CLOWNS

grin grin grin grin grin
For where
anything FG na audio promise oo..
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by loswhite(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jessie21:
I got this call too.The person claimed to be a customer care from my bank....He asked for the expiry date and the longest number on my debit card...
don't ever release that information.... They will wipe your account
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Lush100(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
do you know the mind of a scammer?.
some can take months to execute their plan.
hacking is not a days job.
gathering of information is the first step.
it even tells them the kind of people you are dealing with.
don't underrate them. some have banking insiders.
please be careful.
i hope u know some banks do not require pin or password to buy recharge card.
some one using an account in one of new generation bank that has a lot of customers had his account wiped by them buying recharge card of 200k daily(which was the maximum.)per day. by the time he got to know 1.3m was taken. and no he did not recieve alert because they went to gsm provider to request as missing sim card., they did an office ID, the info needed was five close numbers.

ofcourse those guys will in turn sells it and get money.
there are many ways oh.

funso77:
Wait ooo my people. Why would they now be asking for these details on the form if they do not intend to benefit from it in the long run. I think since sensitive details such as your BVN or atm details were not asked nothing can be done maliciously to your account but i believe a scammer cannot go through all the pains of developing a form online without the intended benefits of actually reaping the fruits of his/her labour. Am just wondering.

Aren't there bankers or workers in financial institutions on this forum who can help us out? IT people!!!! We need some light here please. Enlighten the people naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
loswhite:
. Mumu pity yourself
My reply is affecting you because you were part of them who filled the form.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by brunofarad(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sllimkube:

You are the real clown here....ozuo

You need a quiet corner to think about your BENT life.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Charmingpet: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
The thing that baffles me is why some individuals instead of building up better stuff's that will help promote sanity in the land...they are busy putting up crooked apps and links that they will use to scam innocent citizens...tueh

FG should do the needful... atleast, let her citizens smile dx period
and the innocent ppl are the ones that hardly feed themselves. Some ppl are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by PropertyBuying(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
loswhite:
Which form did he fill? If it is this one that we are talking about that person is just a foolish liar... He probably do not even have a bank account
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Whiteways: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Legit fake warning of scam. Let the citizens know how real it is if truly u care.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Meme26880(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
The Government keeps on making juicy promises to the masses why won't most people fall prey to scammers.The government should help it's citizens and not a continuous lockdown,which they do not even help them cope with.what a country
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by masterflowx(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
The effect of this lock down is biting hard on me and my family. Hubby is overwhelmed with responsibilities and bills. I have two kids to feed and things are really tight. Any amount is a life saver just to buy food stuffs. kindly help me and my family. 0034901560 Access bank

So NOBODY that is always attacking people on Nairaland Forum is doing begi begi too? Wonder shall never end.
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by iammolise(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
buygala:
Lol grin

Federal Government is scamming Nigerians with fake relief disbursement and some Nigerians who have been scammed have decided to scam fellow scammees with fake relief disbursement forms ......

This Country don tire me walai sad
Haha!
The chief scamer alerting the scammee of another scammer just to Conner and own the scammee to itself... What a twisted story cheesy
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by asanwafo: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Apologize:
Many people here filled this form. But shame no go allow them talk. Well I'll be kind to tell you what it means if you actually filled this form and submitted.

E done be for you hahahaha
I filled the form. What do I do to ensure that this scammer did not get me?
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by asanwafo: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Apologize:
Many people here filled this form. But shame no go allow them talk. Well I'll be kind to tell you what it means if you actually filled this form and submitted.

E done be for you hahahaha
I filled the form. Any remedy?
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by Vicilo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
AlexReports:
A fake Federal Government of Nigeria relief disbursement collation form is trending online, with many thinking the form was actually created by the government.

Due to the ongoing lockdown across the country, many Nigerians are currently expectant of a form of relief disbursement from the FG.

Some fraudsters have decided to use the opportunity to create a fake google form that claims to be created by the government.

Taking to Twitter, Tolu Ogunlesi the Special Assistant to President Buhari on Digital & New Media, cautioned the public against filling such forms.

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1252195348287807488

If it's a scam, clear d air by posting d correct one.
It seems this govt is d one giving room for fake news and propaganda in this country
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by stven(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
airminem:
lipsrsealed

Neither the Federal government or the scammer are real

undecided

They are all SCAMMERS ( I didn't say its an AFONJa or IGBO Amaka ooo lipsrsealed

Share share

In your mind now, you have said something reasonable!�
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by airminem(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
stven:

In your mind now, you have said something reasonable!�

angry go with your hunger abeg oo
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by stven(m): 4:09am On Apr 23, 2020
airminem:

angry go with your hunger abeg oo

Okay atleast who Belle full suppose get sense! cool
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by airminem(f): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
stven:

Okay atleast who Belle full suppose get sense! cool

Ok go with your own covid
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by stven(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
airminem:

Ok go with your own covid

Well before I go never try to indirectly talk rubbish about my tribe... CORONAVIRUS like you
Re: Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians by airminem(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
stven:

Well before I go never try to indirectly talk rubbish about my tribe... CORONAVIRUS like you
You funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 / Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.