Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

When Will Life Come Back To Normal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Life Come Back To Normal? (258 Views)

Virtues Stolen From My Life Come Back By Fire Dr DK Olukoya / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / I Was Dead But Came Back To Life, Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by Buytruth(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
It is written: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
John 3:16‭-‬21 KJV
Hope you wants to know the time, when the life will come back to normal in the world.
Click below website link to read them.
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/
Click below internet radio to listen to it.
https://anchor.fm/apostle-kenny-felix/episodes/What-The-Lord-Commanded-His-Church-To-Do-ed2ihi
Be blessed and healthy.
Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by senatepresido: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
The world has never been normal...

Have you asked yourself how Buhari became President

1 Like

Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am tired already,when will these covid19 end so we can all go back to living our normal life.
Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rozz:
I am tired already,when will these covid19 end so we can all go back to living our normal life.
tongue
Never

1 Like

Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by Buytruth(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Durentt:
tongue
Never
Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by Buytruth(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Buytruth post=88715945][/quote]
Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by StrikeBack(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2020
When our known fraudsters heal all covid 19 patients
Re: When Will Life Come Back To Normal? by CandidSeeker(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:

The normal life you referred to is gone forever...

There's going to be a new definition of normal...

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2020: Fasting In The Holy Month / Truth Enquiries: A Respectful Discussion With A Jehovah's Witness At Disneyland / What Ifa Said About Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.