Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho (6125 Views)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Jj222:
I have a saves account with Fidelity Bank none such message was sent to me. My sister has saves account too nothing like that.
Abovebest aka Shalom4eva is a lying criminal.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by ignis: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Audio Money
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by hardeycute(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
MrBachelor:
I received the same mail, too. Infact, it was sent to me twice.

But I've seen nothing.
I also received it twice but I haven't seen any credit alert.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:

That is a poorly doctored mail, bros. I can point out 101 defects that revealed it. Did I tell you I wasn't using Fidelity?
You are probably their bank rep. You can still hunt for customers legitimately. I would have posted a screenshot but I don't want my details to be shown here.
The so-called palliatives are promo draws from Sweeta and its not for everyone, just for like 12 people angry

Bros
After confirming what OP said I quoted my account balance as -#32.60k

I don't even know your point of fighting with me
I am not the OP
I don't work with Fidelity bank
I have never involved in scam before
That was just the screenshot of my email
I don't know where you got the nurse that doctored it
What is even my gain of promoting a lie?

The reason why I posted above is to confirm what the OP said, but I didn't receive any kobo from them but I received the mail.

So where did I go wrong?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:

Abovebest aka Shalom4eva is a lying criminal.

That's too quick to conclude bro
Go through the thread and see people that received the same mail
Are all the monikers the same person?

What's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Obiomon: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by mrbee1948: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2020
P
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Depressed101: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:
Shalom4eva, what do you benefit from false information?? You then proceeded to create another account to correct that 'N5000,000' so people won't notice.
It's visible that it is doctored. Even the e-mail message.
We need to throw these fake news peddlers in jail. That's the only way to stop it for good.

Shalom4eva aka Abovebest, if you want to test your altering skills, keep it to yourself.
o reciev3d the message too. But didnt recieve any cash
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Abovebest:

I'm done with this. I have no problem with you. Just quit spreading false info. I am not a noob concerning bank logic. This money isn't for everyone. It is either a loan, a grant or some promo they're doing in form of raffle draws. They did it last year but they haven't even organized one this year undecided

That email message is doctored, bro. There is absence of sender's email. The supposed 'screenshot' is in poor resolution indicating sketchy and unprofessional photoshop. The font is absurd and poorly executed. There is no 'inbox' indication, although this is the Gmail app. The message is still 'unread' even though it's opened. You had to open a separate Fidelity message to display their email (which had high resolution all of a sudden 'cos it's legit) but it's programmed to be at the top of every mail. You created another account to assist yourself, you then proceeded to drop like 6 comments to make it look less suspicious.
If you are a Fidelity bank rep, you can still attract customers legitimately.
Peace.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Depressed101:
Then, why is that guy lying? angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Depressed101:
It's like a raffle draw. Only for lucky winners. Maybe the newsletter is what they sent to you. All banks do it once in a while...but this shalom4eva guy is saying it's a palliative for ALL Fidelity members. Such news is not even on their HQ website! Apart from the normal COVID-19 donation that some banks participated, no other donating plan has been put in place. They send me the mail at times. I would have uploaded a screenshot but I don't want my details here.
It's for their SWEETA account (which is even a savings account for kids only).
They send you the message that you 'might' be one of the lucky winners if you set up a SWEETA account today. I think that's what this OP is trying to do but he's using deceit by utilizing people's hunger to compel them to go get a SWEETA savings account, even promising guaranteed money for every customer. Meanwhile, it's a normal raffle draw.
OP is either a troll or a criminal bank rep.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by ameddy1(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2020
I received the mail twice and I haven’t gotten any money

So what’s this diggtyre guy wahala now

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by tarantino1: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:

I'm done with this. I have no problem with you. Just quit spreading false info. I am not a noob concerning bank logic. This money isn't for everyone. It is either a loan, a grant or some promo they're doing in form of raffle draws. They did it last year but they haven't even organized one this year undecided

That email message is doctored, bro. There is absence of sender's email. The supposed 'screenshot' is in poor resolution indicating sketchy and unprofessional photoshop. The font is absurd and poorly executed. There is no 'inbox' indication, although this is the Gmail app. The message is still 'unread' even though it's opened. You had to open a separate Fidelity message to display their email (which had high resolution all of a sudden 'cos it's legit) but it's programmed to be at the top of every mail. You created another account to assist yourself, you then proceeded to drop like 6 comments to make it look less suspicious.
If you are a Fidelity bank rep, you can still attract customers legitimately.
Peace.

Wetin dey worry this guy with e ignorance. Multiple people here say they got the message including me last night and you foolishly come here to call the message doctored, wan show everybody say you be bank worker.

The fact that you don't even know about the email sent shows how low your position is in that bank job - nothing wrong with that, but stop posturing unnecessary. It's showing your foolishness and you're not as important to the bank as you like to think.

Scrolling up and down, calling people names

Shey na me Still doctor this one

Ozuor

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by greenskittles: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2020
I got the same email too. No money though grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by mabea: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Audio money
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2020
tarantino1:

Wetin dey worry this guy with e ignorance. Multiple people here say they got the message including me last night and you foolishly come here to call the message doctored, wan show everybody say you be bank worker.

The fact that you don't even know about the email sent shows how low your position is in that bank job - nothing wrong with that, but stop posturing unnecessary. It's showing your foolishness and you're not as important to the bank as you like to think.

Scrolling up and down, calling people names

Shey na me Still doctor this one

Ozuor

As in
I don't even see the reason why he was attacking

I didn't claim to receive any money
I only said I received the mail too

I'm still checking for the reason he called me a lying Criminal and all the insults
DriggityDre

Hope I didn't offend you in your dreams?

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2020

You ended up displaying how intellectually barren you are. So because I know about this, I automatically work in a bank
I don't work in a bank, dumbass_ sad
My problem with the OP is the supposed 'guaranteed money' . I received the mail. They sent to some. It might not even get to 100 people that will receive such. It's not for all. Only lucky winners! They send bulk-generated emails to all their users. How then could it be 'N5000,000' for one and 'N500,000' for another.
You could even still be the OP, who knows.

tarantino1:
[s]Wetin dey worry this guy with e ignorance. Multiple people here say they got the message including me last night and you foolishly come here to call the message doctored, wan show everybody say you be bank worker.
The fact that you don't even know about the email sent shows how low your position is in that bank job - nothing wrong with that, but stop posturing unnecessary. It's showing your foolishness and you're not as important to the bank as you like to think[/s]
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Abovebest:

DriggityDre
Hope I didn't offend you in your dreams?
A fake news peddler is a condemned criminal.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
ameddy1:
I received the mail twice and I haven’t gotten any money
There's no supposed 'guaranteed money' sent to anyone. It's a raffle draw done once in a while. Only lucky winners get it.
Choose your words properly, shalom4eva angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Abovebest(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:

A fake news peddler is a condemned criminal.

Ok bye
Thank you

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Fidelismaria: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2020

FIRSTBANK

We are waiting for y'all

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by JubrinElSudan: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
The mail said some of their customers. It's now left for the customers that received to come out and tell the world cos for me, myself and I, I received nothing
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
if it's real, before access bank will do the same all there costumers must have died
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre you know you don't have to bring your frustration to nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Herfather:
DriggityDre you know you don't have to bring your frustration to nairaland
I was not frustrated. I've stopped talking about this. Even the OP has. E don do.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Not possible In Nigeria, I just checked my mail and balance, still stood at 1k
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:
Shalom4eva, what do you benefit from false information?? You then proceeded to create another account to correct that 'N5000,000' so people won't notice.
It's visible that it is doctored. Even the e-mail message.
We need to throw these fake news peddlers in jail. That's the only way to stop it for good.

Shalom4eva aka Abovebest, if you want to test your altering skills, keep it to yourself.

Your comment is quite funny bro, like you said what will I gain from throwing fake news. Bros I ain't throwing any fake news,if the people that confirmed it here are not enough to convince you then why not go do your investigation outside this for, like going to Thier official Facebook page, Instagram or even asking anyone you know that has a fidelity account and that usually get email updates from them.

Bro I ain't lieing and if you still don't believe that's your cup of tea. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by DriggityDre: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
shalom4eva:

Your comment is quite funny bro, like you said what will I gain from throwing fake news. Bros I ain't throwing any fake news,if the people that confirmed it here are not enough to convince you then why not go do your investigation outside this for, like going to Thier official Facebook page, Instagram or even asking anyone you know that has a fidelity account and that usually get email updates from them.

Bro I ain't lieing and if you still don't believe that's your cup of tea. Shalom
I've heard you. I'm no longer talking about it.
Peace.
✌️
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abovebest:

My brother leave this guy alone jare, he has no point, instead for him to just humble himself and apologize he is there claiming right. I won't insult him as he his doing, it just shows who is matured here

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by Tcheck(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am a savings account holder too but i didn't get the message.
Re: Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho by shalom4eva(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
DriggityDre:

I've heard you. I'm no longer talking about it.
Peace.
✌️

You see ehn my guy, I get what you are trying to say but still you shouldn't just conclude that someone is a criminal or what he isn't.

I went to check the 2 emails again and discovered that apart from the 5000,000 mistake made in the first email, it also says they rewarded their savings account and SWEETA account holders the sums of money, whereas in the second email it said 'some'. Go check the one I pasted you will see it's the first one they sent, so you should have reasoned with me on that that it's not my fault, I only saw something and I wanted to confirm how true it is, moreover there is nowhere on my comment where I mentioned that people should bank with fidelity.
Me wey no gbadun the bank, I use to transfer all my money to my GT account whenever I received my salary from it.

So guy, moving forward, think before you utter words, cos when it's out you can't take it in again. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! / What Is The Best Way To Fire An Employee? / Who Else Received This Job Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.