Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (70626 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by elobrave17: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This lady is extremely beautiful and because I had a crush on her then, I hated Saint Obi, and Pat Attah who was also having one of my crush (Susan Patrick) all to himself.

She's the definition of an African beauty...

My other Nollywood crush(es) are

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya and

Ireti Doyle.

Well done sir.
You sabi better things. Those ladies you mentioned are so f*king hot. Been crushing on Beverly Naya for sometime now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by MrSensor(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
MizTfashion:
Hi everyone, I'm sorry to bring my plights on here on a open forum but, I can tell you that I have no other place to turn to as I have exhausted every other limited opportunity I have. I have been having difficulty in feeding my kids and myself since last week Sunday, I'm a tailor and a single mom and I have no one else to help me. For the love of God please help me with any amount so that I can feed my hungry kids, I pray helper will not be far from you. Any amount is appreciated. Thanks and God bless you. FCMB 6794758018
chai.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by smiliyB(f): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Lalasticlala when be your marriage self tongue

I like support your wedding with 25litres of monkey tail shocked
he is married already with a daughter too

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by slashthroat: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This lady is extremely beautiful and because I had a crush on her then, I hated Saint Obi, and Pat Attah who was also having one of my crush (Susan Patrick) all to himself.

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya and

Ireti Doyle.

What of Equitos?
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Benprass(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Lalasticlala when be your marriage self tongue

I like support your wedding with 25litres of monkey tail shocked
or 45 litres of venor.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
smiliyB:
he is married already with a daughter too

Wow

That’s interesting

Lalasticlala I go still DHL the monkey tail give you after the lockdown
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Benprass:
or 45 litres of venor.

God forbid oh

I nor want make lala de dream of snake undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by frozen70(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Isinweke:
While Chika Ike is doing Slay Queen and slaying around.

You want her to kill herself abi ❓
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
So❓
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JiokezOguguo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary. Grace to celebrate both your silver and golden jubilee.

Congratulations to you both!
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Dearlord(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
My crush back then.
She remains the undisputable African beauty.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by aimmoney9: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
NO SOCIAL DISTANCING
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya and

Ireti Doyle.
What of Genevieve
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Seun360(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
She was once married to an ex footballer, don't know what went wrong.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by aimmoney9: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
NLReposter:
For Nollywood, after Genevieve na she.

Happy anniversary

Modified: In terms of beauty
NA LIE NA DAKORE BE NO 1
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JasonJidenna(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
tenderheart:
What of Genevieve
She's fine my brother.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by omabq(f): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
Star actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today.

Stephanie shared throwback photo with her husband on their wedding day and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PYR7ShxH3/?hl=en

The 37-year-old actress also shared a new picture of their son, Maxwell Enosata Linus to mark their wedding anniversary and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PssijBTH7/?hl=en

In April 2012, Stephanie Okereke married Linus Idahosa in Paris, France, at a private wedding ceremony that was attended by members of her family and some A-list Nollywood stars. Their son, Maxwell Enosata Linus was born in October 2015.

Congratulations my role model and lookalike.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by omabq(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
aimmoney9:

NA LIE NA DAKORE BE NO 1

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by PericomaNwankwo: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tundenoni:
So Okereke is not even her husband's name?
How can a right thinking man allow such?
Idahosa even sounds more sexy "Okereke" Nonsense "Okereke".

Lol , chill, could be your daughter or your sister . Anyway, Okereke may seem ugly but when you pronounce it, it sounds sexier than idahosa.

Okere: Man/Male
Eke: Eke Day (first day of the Igbo calendar)

Okereke: Man born on the Eke Day.

How to pronounce: Ó-kay-ray-kay

shocked
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Ryan03(f): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tundenoni:
keep drinking panadol for another man headache.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ngwababe(f): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.

JasonJidenna smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Stephanie, Genevieve and omotola made me vow not to marry a lady that don't have tiny face. I'm glad I was able to stand firm to that, tiny face chic rock

Shout out to all ladies with tiny face. congrats to Mr & Mrs Linus

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JasonJidenna(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
ngwababe:

JasonJiden..na smiley
"Bemimgho"
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by quiteboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Take a chill pill, everyone knows what rocks their boat.
Tundenoni:
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Uncletony(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tundenoni:
See mumu
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Superjazz: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.
Las Las you go die on crushing grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by iluvdonjazzy: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.
mine is Ireti Doyle, I love that lady dye, I don't care about her age, I will still marry her, am still fighting AY for chopping her in MERRY MEN 1.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.