Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (70627 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congrats Stephanie.
My crush that year

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by dahgifted(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This lady is extremely beautiful and because I had a crush on her then, I hated Saint Obi, and Pat Attah who was also having one of my crush (Susan Patrick) all to himself.

She's the definition of an African beauty...

My other Nollywood crush(es) are

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.
They are beautiful no doubt! but not up to Marthaa Ankoma

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by cegxie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
One of my screen gems those old days... Wishing you all the best in the next phase as you journey onwards... It's not been easy with some marriages of the last two decades..
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by PropertyBuying(f): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2020
yvelchstores:
I held my breathe for a moment there while I read the headline, thank God it's not divorce. Congratulations to the idahosas
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by mamajaz(f): 1:40am On Apr 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Lalasticlala when be your marriage self tongue

I like support your wedding with 25litres of monkey tail shocked

There was a time lala did child naming ceremony nah, about 2 years ago. Lala is an igbo man we learnt that day.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Tundenoni:
So Okereke is not even her husband's name?
How can a right thinking man allow such?
Idahosa even sounds more sexy "Okereke" Nonsense "Okereke".

Tribalism will kill you soon...Continue your madness

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Rossycee(f): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Tundenoni:
So Okereke is not even her husband's name?
How can a right thinking man allow such?
Idahosa even sounds more sexy "Okereke" Nonsense "Okereke".
Poverty mentality embellished with ignorance . Please wake up this is 21st century.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Philipmighty(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
This lady is extremely beautiful and because I had a crush on her then, I hated Saint Obi, and Pat Attah who was also having one of my crush (Susan Patrick) all to himself.

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.
keep on crushing on them is likely u aren't gonna see them till u die dude
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by JasonJidenna(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Philipmighty:
keep on crushing on them is likely u aren't gonna see them till u die dude
So what's your business with that dummy?
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by GodLifted: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happy wedding Anniversary to them.
Learn a skill during this lock down
*FREE business and SKILLS ACQUISITION training webinar Featuring:*
♦HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
♦HOW TO DESIGN WITH PHONE
♦Vedio text Animation and lots more!

*A life changing webinar*
_Click here� to join other great minds_

https:///2347034834634
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by PhenomenalAustin: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Nse Nkpe Etim

Beverley Naya,

ngwababe and

Ireti Doyle.

Don't think of Naya again... We can't be having the same crush
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Isinweke:
While Chika Ike is doing Slay Queen and slaying around.

Allow her enjoy her singleness, Nigeria marriages na suffer full inside for the women.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by ogechchukwu: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
My new baby on line ROLEX

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by Digmygold: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Classy couple. HWA.More blessings.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary by aimmoney9: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
omabq:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
I SAY BEAUTY IS IN THE MIND OF THE BEHOLDER
THERE IS A CHINESE PROVERB THAT SAYS:
"WHAT THE MIND DOES NOT KNOW THE EYES CAN'T SEE"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.