Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) (88729 Views)

Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Sani Abacha With His Family At The Presidential Villa / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by hefelove(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Abeg can someone talk about that Adisa? I see people mentioning his name, I want to learn
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
All 3 gone!! Not one alive today!

This Life is Nothing but a Rehearsal for Eternity!!!

Don't use this Temporary little time we have here on Earth to Destroy your Life in Eternity!

Heaven is Real! Hell is also Real
Pastors are worse than these peeps

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by AleagueEdu: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by apex4278: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 3906359[/color]
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Urchman200: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:
May their souls rest in peace.
u mean this?Mr soul organiser while the soul of the country they left behind after massive looting continues to bleed abi? Rest in peace kill u there.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by CrazyMan(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
The officer behind abacha stretching neck like someone in an exam Hall is late Major general Abdukareem Adisa.

He became famous during the oputa panel sitting that was organized to determine if there was indeed a coup in 1997 as alleged by abacha.

His funny English made me laugh so hard back then.

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
bcomputer101:
MKO IS OUR MAN OOOOOOOOOOO
On the marchee
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Budmemba: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
I still have good memories of that Abacha's regime. He gave all the big men back seat, and there is was price control

Your very right...to me what Abacha did could not even measure quarter of what the millennium rogues are doing with there Agbada......bunch of thieves......

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by SocialJustice: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
FG will use forever to identify. People will start dying of hunger before they share.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by apex7710: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Happyfela(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Abacha would have died that year no matter what, he had been marked and ticked for death by the powers that be

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Urchman200: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

u should be talking about yourself because most of us already know this?
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by apex1779: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Stewart883(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2020
The four men in that picture are all dead.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Bunch of wicked souls, today where are they? Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by apex4362: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Courageous men
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Sanchez01: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

Glad you finally woke up.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by gotnel: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2020
These men are now history. A lesson for the living to remember that they are going to be history also.
Don't be too greedy in life
Don't worry about wealth too much.
Sometimes we go too far about what we want to acquire in life forgetting that we are just passing through.
One thing that we should be mindful of is how well did you live with your family, neighbours, friends and everyone whom you have something that brings you together in life.
We will definitely go the same way these men have gone through.
Be careful, be prepared.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Staro: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2020

Otedola looks so much like
his dad

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by saajus: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Failed generation. I hope these present youths will change the course of this nation so that our children and children's children won't call us failure too.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by apex5910: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 1635918[/color]
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
bcomputer101:
MKO IS OUR MAN OOOOOOOOOOO

If you know, you know.

Indomie generation won't.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by mu2sa2: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:

Hahahaha, before nko!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:

I know several of Abiola’s kids. I can tell you categorically they are not living large.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by zakas: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't use this Temporary little time we have here on Earth to Destroy your Life in Eternity!

Well said

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2020
oodua1stson:
let's stop whitewashing criminals. Abiola was piece of shit who betrayed his kind for money .

I still repeat Nigeria as a country has no hero. Not Awolowo, not ojukwu and definitely nobody from the whole north

Not even Ken saro wiwa, Gani fawehinmi, funmilayo ransome kuti, Kanu nwankwo, Dr. Dora Akunyili
Probably i don't get your point though.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Caseless: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Abacha , Gamji mazan kwarai! Abiola and Abacha are among my favourite Nigerian leaders.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Caseless: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2020
mofedamijo:

Not even Ken saro wiwa, Gani fawehinmi, funmilayo ransome kuti, Kanu nwankwo, Dr. Dora Akunyili
Probably i don't get your point though.
don't mind him.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by emusmithyy(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Heaven and Hell for the rich and for the poor.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2020
See ATM in the middle... Just slot in your card. Money from graveyard

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by hefelove(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I know several of Abiola’s kids. I can tell you categorically they are not living large.
With all the Money they said Abiola has? Did government took over some of his possessions too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.