Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) (88721 Views)

Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Sani Abacha With His Family At The Presidential Villa / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ayomilore: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
hefelove:
Abeg can someone talk about that Adisa? I see people mentioning his name, I want to learn

Late General Adisa was one of Abacha boys then. He was an indigene of Ilorin and was made state administarator and a minister of works by Abacha.
But he was so notorious for his neck breaking grammar back then i.e who build this garther apparently referring to a bridge that was not well constructed.
Another which I heard is calling like 4 people and telling them both o you follow me.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Honeydenz(f): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
BanevsJoker:
It is impossible to be a billionaire in this country without Government connections.
Yea you are correct. And that by itself, requires a lot of sacrifices. If you know what an average billionaire went through to get to where he is u won't envy them. Most of them are active occult members who sacrifices family and other innocents people in exchange for wealth.

My Grandfather was very close to one of the Edo past governors and upon his refusal to join their club, they frustrated him out of business till he went broke totally. Till his dying day, he never stopped telling us the story. He was even lucky they didnt kill him. A lot of things happen in this country.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by encryptjay(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Femi Otedola, a chip off the old block.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by hefelove(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2020
ayomilore:

Late General Adisa was one of Abacha boys then. He was an indigene of Ilorin and was made state administarator and a minister of works by Abacha.
But he was so notorious for his neck breaking grammar back then i.e who build this garther apparently referring to a bridge that was not well constructed.
Another which I heard is calling like 4 people and telling them both o you follow me.
Oh thanks, someone also said his grammar always kills of laughter
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Shattuck(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

they will have the stupid citizens fighting ethnic and religious battles while they sit at the table irrespective of tribe and religion to loot and satisfy their collective greed
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ozone4oz(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
3 rips

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
hefelove:

With all the Money they said Abiola has? Did government took over some of his possessions too?
Most of his business and assets were seized and sold by Abacha during their fight. His eldest sons mismanaged the rest and ran them into the ground shortly after his death.

Abiola had a multitude of children. Over 40 of them. Those who were old enough to secure themselves while he was alive are doing okay. But many of those who were still young when he died, especially those that come from his concubines not his main wives, they are struggling o.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by kayjay69(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2020
The hypocrisy in this statement of yours is just pitiable and laughable.

mmb:
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2020
So is there any better change in naija �� after they have left the earth till date?
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Pain(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:

Many dead men on this photo. I can also see the late Gen Abdulkareem Adisa trailing behind..
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
I'm not sleeping before bros.

Sanchez01:

Glad you finally woke up.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Na still sharing arrangement.

171819Robor:

But they later killed Abiola, you no mention that one?
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=UnaToto post=88703709]One was a looter.

Another one is overrated.

The other was just another politician who governed lagos and definitely looted.

In it all,i remove my cap for una all and RIP.

You better than this buddy.

Use a better disgusting word..

Moreover and aboveall.. Itz trashy!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by nazicartel(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Pls someone should recommend any book that talked about Abacha's regime, his death and abdulsalami's regime too... Book similar to Soldiers of Fortune
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by dahfrosh20(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Set awon yahoo man....i sight you general sani abacha the senior LOOTER
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by donnie(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Masaudmuhammed:
Nobody Will Be Remain In the Scene Forever!!!

May They Soul Rest In Perfect Peace!

@Pic well, yes and no.

The cloud that descended was actually THE WHEEL, what some call UFOs, and YAHUAH wrote on the tablet himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-DX1lmBlyE
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Ollyray25: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Na true you lie my brother!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by themanderon: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Vanities of life. At a time they where the talk of the town. Abacha sneezes the whole nation quakes. Now they and everything they stood for have all passed away, gone with the wind never to be seen for all time to come.
What will you be remembered for when you are gone? As a troublemaker, A peacemaker, a pompous git, a loving creature? the choice is yours today to make. Abba Kyari died and people rejoiced, will that be your story
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Olarewaju89: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:

Na waooo... Na every soul dey rest in peace? grin
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by j1mmy: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:

Abacha's soul should rest in peace after the pain he inflicted and is still inflicting on Nigeria? Are you people insane in that country?

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Olarewaju89: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Genfaculty:

Can U tell me why their souls should rest in peace....as in why? For what na?
Mtcheeeew!!!!

Thank you for the good reply. Shey na every soul dey rest in peace? If wicked people die in Nigeria and the next thing to say is "may he/her soul rest in peace" this our God is not a delf and dumb ooo

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by iso604: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2020
The good the bad the ugly

Na them them big head children
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by sylve11: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Them omila them. tongue cool
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by bolvico: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
With all their trillions, where are they today ? All our looters so call leaders should think and look at people like this and learn.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Wazobia20: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fake smiles....Devils in disguise
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Legendguru: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
oh
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
The real Otedola that started it all for the Otedola clan.
The destiny beneficiary of the bitter political feud between Chief Dapo Sarumi and Prof Agbalajobi, where both heavy weights neutralized each other and the governorship of Lagos state was dropped on the laps of Sir Otedola. The rest, they say is history

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:
You are talking as if you will live till eternity.
What bad thing has he said now? Every soul will reap the rewards of their earthly works.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by GEEBITE: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
That memory is lopsided.It was a tough time for majority of Nigerians.His death was well celebrated down south.
abobote:
I still have good memories of that Abacha's regime. He gave all the big men back seat, and there is was price control
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Sctests: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
daddytime:
Kai, I miss Abacha.

The only General wey sabi work

General Sani Abacha
mni, fsi, cnn, bbc, atm, western union, Moneygram, transfer, wire wire, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein and so on and so forth. grin

Too much title and suffixes.

GenBuhari the abokii man will disagree with you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.