Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,908 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) (88950 Views)

Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Sani Abacha With His Family At The Presidential Villa / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by hefelove(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Most of his business and assets were seized and sold by Abacha during their fight. His eldest sons mismanaged the rest and ran them into the ground shortly after his death.

Abiola had a multitude of children. Over 40 of them. Those who were old enough to secure themselves while he was alive are doing okay. But many of those who were still young when he died, especially those that come from his concubines not his main wives, they are struggling o.
Inside life. God go help us
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by 1stola: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
UnaToto:
One was a looter.

Another one is overrated.

The other was just another politician who governed lagos and definitely looted.

In it all,i remove my cap for una all and RIP.

UnaToto
Na toto u dey use think?

What a shame
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by snowball11(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
Abacha one of the best and finest Nigerian leaders.

Rest in peace Sir.

This was the Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) wrist watch!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
This picture fills me with nostalgia...
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ledaman: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Corporate2020:
When the going was good. MKO Abiola was too close to the Tiger, not surprised he ended up in the Tiger's belle. But, MKO Abiola was a very good man, he had his flaws just like you and I but generally he was the most generous man God ever created.

I don't know much about Abacha before he got power but I know he abused power and the power consumed him.
If you don't know much about Abacha it simply means you are part of the Indomie generation! The onlyOfficerl that was promoted from second lieutenant to full General without skipping any rank!

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kai mi nini
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by 1kinggy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
mmb:
May their souls rest in peace.

The officer in the back looks like Abdulkareem Adisa.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by carpdiemz: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

Yea oh these people have plans for there families imagine bukola saraki was born in United Kingdom , someone that is older to be my father was born there oh imagine
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
All 3 gone!! Not one alive today!

This Life is Nothing but a Rehearsal for Eternity!!!

Don't use this Temporary little time we have here on Earth to Destroy your Life in Eternity!

Heaven is Real! Hell is also Real
Which of the two have you been to before
To confirm that they're both real grin
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
All 3 gone!! Not one alive today!

This Life is Nothing but a Rehearsal for Eternity!!!

Don't use this Temporary little time we have here on Earth to Destroy your Life in Eternity!

Heaven is Real! Hell is also Real

Which of the two have you been to before
To confirm that they're both real grin
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fúcking thiefs one can easily know where they are now
Roth in hell motherfúckers angry angry
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by larryking540: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
madridguy:
Look at them all, laughing together, probably talking about business or sharing formula. This has always being their way and immediately things went south, you see them mentioning na because i be Yoruba, i no be hausa, if i be Muslim dey no go do me like this na because i be Christian reason him do me like this.

Las las, Abiola children are still living large, Abacha family are still living luxury life and Michael Otedola son still remains one of Nigeria Billionaire of today. Make we masses open our head all of them na ONE when its comes to looting our resources.

Today is the first day I am knowing that otedola father was once a governor of Lagos State ...

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by larryking540: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
1kinggy:

The officer in the back looks like Abdulkareem Adisa.

U even try know their name o
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Really?

larryking540:

Today is the first day I am knowing that otedola father was once a governor of Lagos State ...
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ThisisBuhari: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
larryking540:

Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by castrol180(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oldings
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Kawata28(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
slimfit1:
Abacha should have just made MKO Prime Minister and keep the rest of military power.
Prime Minister owns the real power_ others own the titles; Abacha wanted the real power and the titles... Thank God_ Angel of Death doesn't take percentage#
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Chirowman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
they first wire wire ,moneygram and western union presido.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Chirowman(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
they first wire wire ,moneygram and western union presido. till eternity Nigeria can never find all abacha loot. we will soon hear abacha loot in Mexico no be only UK, US, Switzerland.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Xzellentgraphic: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
This life is ephemeral....give your life to Jesus today he loves you!
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by Itzhandy: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Contact https:///2347084523237 for any China Pickups,Chinese Account,WeChat Pay,Alipay all available for instant pickup,Your Money Available in 60 Minutes � � Good Rate � �
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by ofwest47(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2020
At the initial stage M K O and Abacha were in good relationship.
Re: Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) by hefelove(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
judedwriter:
This picture fills me with nostalgia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.