Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

how to be a home makee as a woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / how to be a home makee as a woman (558 Views)

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
A Submissive Wife Is A Full-time Job 24 Hours A Day Seven Days A Week
A Submissive Wife should manage her home well, it takes a great deal of skill, and hard work to do it properly, being a Submissive wife is a full-time job 24 hours a day seven days a week with no holidays.
As a wife, you have many roles to fill Childminder, Nurse, Cleaner, Cook, Teacher etc.
Hopefully, your learning on how to be a good wife will of started when you were a child it is the mother’s place to teach her daughters the skills she will need later in life.
Unfortunately, modern life is changing how the families live, and many mothers do not have the time or even want to teach their daughters the skills either because they have to work full-time jobs then come home and start again or that they have modern views on marriage.
There is now lots of pressure on young women not to be “Submissive” in the home; women get told that she should be in charge as well.
The sad fact is that it has never been harder than it is now for a young woman to get married and live a traditional lifestyle where she is the Submissive Wife, and her husband is the Head Of The House.
The thing I find strange about modern times is that women have fought for the have the right to choose how they live, but now women who want to live a traditional married life feel pressured not to and many fear ridicule if they tell their friends.
Modern views are taking away the right to live freely and openly traditional life
Lots of young ladies now face marriage without the necessary skill set to be a good wife and run the home well.
The pressure of being a new wife is hard enough without being poorly prepared and not having the necessary skill sets.
The good news is you can learn the skills you need, remember that when you get married your husband knows that you are not going to be perfect from day one, there will be disasters in the kitchen and times when a takeaway meal is the only option.
To help new and also existing wives I am going to post more practical tips and articles on running the home.
Things like how to budget, how to do meal plans etc.
The skills a young wife must have.
I am also offering one on one mentoring sessions to cover these skills if you would like more information on these and the cost contact me.
www.jakandeola.org
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by Dande55: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poor blogger grin

3 Likes

Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
lalasticlala pls
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dande55:
Poor blogger grin
u and ur genaration are poor
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by Dande55: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u and ur genaration are poor
Go learn uber instead of blogging.
Na hunger go finish you and the nonsense you are always posting grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by Tozic: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dande55:

gringringrin
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dande55:

tell ur fada to do uber cos I can feed u hungry begger. am not forcing u or anybody to read my blogs
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
ahnie refiner bukatyne cococandy elektra kanwuliaextra yettymuse pocohantas rukkydelta ogorwyne makydebbie ireneony biafranbushboy xhosanostra irongalaxy rosalieene rosieluv biglittlelois eyinjuege armyofone
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
trustyshoess adewumiopeyemi mysticgal pearl005 cerowo
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why would a woman who diligently married want to cope in marriage?

Coping already means there is something wrong.

1 Like

Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
trustyshoess adewumiopeyemi mysticgal pearl005 cerowo
Who be this
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by jaksmillioniar: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
bukatyne:
Why would a woman who diligently married want to cope in marriage?

Coping already means there is something wrong.
I change d topic dear
Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by rain21(f): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol.. grin grin
So all the ladies you mentioned don't have the skill sets or what? undecided

Skill sets indeed!!

There are lots of happily married women that don't have your skill sets neither do they need it

What is working for A will not work for B

2 Likes

Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by Raalsalghul: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
A Submissive Wife Is A Full-time Job 24 Hours A Day Seven Days A Week
A Submissive Wife should manage her home well, it takes a great deal of skill, and hard work to do it properly, being a Submissive wife is a full-time job 24 hours a day seven days a week with no holidays.
As a wife, you have many roles to fill Childminder, Nurse, Cleaner, Cook, Teacher etc.
Hopefully, your learning on how to be a good wife will of started when you were a child it is the mother’s place to teach her daughters the skills she will need later in life.
Unfortunately, modern life is changing how the families live, and many mothers do not have the time or even want to teach their daughters the skills either because they have to work full-time jobs then come home and start again or that they have modern views on marriage.
There is now lots of pressure on young women not to be “Submissive” in the home; women get told that she should be in charge as well.
The sad fact is that it has never been harder than it is now for a young woman to get married and live a traditional lifestyle where she is the Submissive Wife, and her husband is the Head Of The House.
The thing I find strange about modern times is that women have fought for the have the right to choose how they live, but now women who want to live a traditional married life feel pressured not to and many fear ridicule if they tell their friends.
Modern views are taking away the right to live freely and openly traditional life
Lots of young ladies now face marriage without the necessary skill set to be a good wife and run the home well.
The pressure of being a new wife is hard enough without being poorly prepared and not having the necessary skill sets.
The good news is you can learn the skills you need, remember that when you get married your husband knows that you are not going to be perfect from day one, there will be disasters in the kitchen and times when a takeaway meal is the only option.
To help new and also existing wives I am going to post more practical tips and articles on running the home.
Things like how to budget, how to do meal plans etc.
The skills a young wife must have.
I am also offering one on one mentoring sessions to cover these skills if you would like more information on these and the cost contact me.
www.jakandeola.org
The Boss is back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: how to be a home makee as a woman by HoliMaree: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
If person wey come from village get blog, I gas no excuse

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You | Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked / The Secrets Of A Successful Marriage And Relationships / Let's 5alk About Mismatched On Starlife: Anokhi &shaurya Or Anokhi &ahir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.