Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Love Her But I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Confused (2073 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I'm Confused by iykemoney90(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have been dating my girlfriend for 1 year now. All my life, I have never seen a girl so nice and caring like her. She loves me so much that most times she puts me ahead of herself in so many things. I love her as well but the issue now is early this year, she told me, she will want to marry as shes not getting younger, we are both 29 and she has so many suitors coming to ask her hand in marriage.
I'm not ready financially for marriage I must say but she told me to propose to her, that she ready to wait till I'm ready or I should let her marry one of her potential suitors. I don't wanna propose and wait for long before wedding and we all know the Nigerian factor, no one knows the time things go better. Now she's saying she's not convinced I love her that much. I don't want to marry her and let her or my unborn kids suffer in this life.

What do I do?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Bennysam: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let her go then because marring your age mate is not
Advicable

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Righttip: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let her go if you are not mentally (Mental readiness is about preparing your mind for any situation, at work or in your personal life) prepared
Without money eh , it becomes a struggle
So let her go to the good suitors as one of them must have been praying for a girl like her.
Please work hard and money will come
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry angry
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Abovebest(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don't allow anyone rush you into marriage
You may regret it later.
It's better you marry at your own convenient time.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Poseidon000: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bennysam:
Advicable
Says who and on what premise are you making your advice? I personally can marry a woman ten years older. in fact, I can't date a person I'm older than. So what's remotely inadvisable in that

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by MummyIMadeIt: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Truth be told, that lady loves you more and is willing to wait. Hence she opened up to you.

Either Propose or let her go?

Now aside from your financial phobia which has been sorted out in a way by ur lady (talking about her willing less to wait) , I believe there are other underlying reasons you have deep inside you about your lack of marital commitment to her.

Forget that bandwagon talk of "children suffrage".

I ask, Must you give birth immediately after marriage?

Do you suppose you remain financially redundant even after marrying her?

What are your plans for the future?

Frankly with what's on ground economically these days, a man can wait till eternity to get married if waiting to be made.

If you love that lady, then you should start your marital plans now against 2021 unfailing.

Meanwhile what do I know as I am still single lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by oodua1stson: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Babe likes you and is also willing to wait for you. Why can't you propose to her. She might even bring you good fortune and you'll blow faster

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by ojun50(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
No body is ever ready mentally for marriage....... The truth is you are not financially ready, just let her go if she can not wait
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
if u not finiancially ready then let her go instead of stressing urself.dont let anyone rush u into marriage.u will get other girls and even younger girls.girls boku everywhere.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Rickjordan(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let her go bro cos if u waste her time without the needfull she will never forgive you...

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Azord(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
If u marry and u no get rabah, d love go just fade waaaaah, chai dat time u go just yap like frog, we are in a new world bro. leave am go hustle.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by ibkayee(f): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Your concerns aren't unreasonable. Life's a gamble sha...

On one hand nobody should be rushed into marriage, on the other, you may end up losing a great catch (or greatest catch you'll ever meet, potentially)...it's a sticky one

It's probably better that you let her go than telling her to wait for you though.

When you say you aren't financially ready, that's your financial situation like? Are you completely destitute, or you just don't earn as much as you'd like? Do you have a job at all in the first place? School qualifications? A business? Objectively speaking, what do you think your career prospects will be like?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by fredopareto(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
iykemoney90:
I have been dating my girlfriend for 1 year now. All my life, I have never seen a girl so nice and caring like her. She loves me so much that most times she puts me ahead of herself in so many things. I love her as well but the issue now is early this year, she told me, she will want to marry as shes not getting younger, we are both 29 and she has so many suitors coming to ask her hand in marriage.
I'm not ready financially for marriage I must say but she told me to propose to her, that she ready to wait till I'm ready or I should let her marry one of her potential suitors. I don't wanna propose and wait for long before wedding and we all know the Nigerian factor, no one knows the time things go better. Now she's saying she's not convinced I love her that much. I don't want to marry her and let her or my unborn kids suffer in this life.

What do I do?
very easy..buy aboki ring to propose, at least if doesn't result to marriage at last u no lose anytin...
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by fredopareto(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bennysam:
Advicable
special adviser to Abba kyari ..tell us d age DT is advisable ooo

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
See as everyone here is saying let her go like say it's easy

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Mykel51(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let go bro...

Once you are comfortable to some extent financially, then you can marry. There is a difference between Love and Marriage...
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
very easy to let go

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
It won't be easy but it's a better option than

a. Going into a marriage that he isn't ready for. It isn't wise to start a marriage on an unstable foundation. Could it end up working out? Sure, but the stakes are too high to take the risk
b. Asking her to wait and potentially wasting her time

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Mypeople2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
From her statement it shows she loves you and she wants commitment .Propose to her and gather some money so that you can do a little traditional money based on the money you have.They don't take first position in marriage occasions

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't see the reason for this question. She has given you two options, "marry me or let me go" and you know you can't fulfill the former. so, automatically you're left with the second option, which is to let her go!

Free her. But if you can't, then marry her like that and defer having children for now pending when you get your bearing.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Liliantalks: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bennysam:
Advicable
age is just a number Abeg
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Liliantalks: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
Lol
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
very easy to let go
you wouldn't know cuz you're not in his shoes. I bet you're single
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by donbachi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lucky chap u are..dat babe luv u die..mabasi!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
you wouldn't know cuz you're not in his shoes. I bet you're single
i had a girl before i left naija but i had to break up with her cos she was talking about other men bothering her for marriage and stuff and of course i was leaving and i dont trust her like that.guy its when u place women on top ur head and make them ur priority thats when unable to concentrate.there plenty women around.when u desperate they will manipulate u cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Kobicove(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
iykemoney90 po:

What do I do?

I would advise that you cut her loose if you're not yet ready for marriage. undecided

You're not being fair to her by tying her down since you're not yet ready for marriage besides there's no guarantee you will still marry her 5 years from now assuming she even decides to wait for you!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Liliantalks: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Truth be told, that lady loves you more and is willing to wait. Hence she opened up to you.

Either Propose or let her go?

Now aside from your financial phobia which has been sorted out in a way by ur lady (talking about her willing less to wait) , I believe there are other underlying reasons you have deep inside you about your lack of marital commitment to her.

Forget that bandwagon talk of "children suffrage".

I ask, Must you give birth immediately after marriage?

Do you suppose you remain financially redundant even after marrying her?

What are your plans for the future?

Frankly with what's on ground economically these days, a man can wait till eternity to get married if waiting to be made.

If you love that lady, then you should start your marital plans now against 2021 unfailing.

Meanwhile what do I know as I am still single lipsrsealed
you spoke well
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm
Nice story
But my advice is, it is not a matter of How far you go, but how well, it turns out to be later.
You said you are not financially able for marriage and you are under your girlfriend's pressure for sudden proposal;
Well, forgive me for my Big English, But considering the Nigeria Economy, your financial capacity may not integrate the Quality of your identity; meaning that it may take time for your finance to return to its normalcy and more than that.
The fact is that Marry, when you feel it is time and depend on God always.
Remember to take your Time before you make any move.
God bless

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Bennysam: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
age is just a number Abeg
That's a very big lie my friend , when that girl the same
Age as you or older than the man always older when they
They have a child
Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by born2begreat(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Poster... Don’t make a mistake like your asiwaju like me. Is she the type that doesn’t complains or look out when things are not going fine? Is she contented? Is she working either business or earning even if it’s small? If all my questions are yes, please sit her down and both of you should plan the wedding. When i was in my 20s i was scare to have start a family thinking until i work and have money. I will be 37 this year, i’m still working and still not have the money though man is thanking God for the gift of life. There are lot of reasons that makes man of my age still be single till now, it’s either money or failed relationships. These days it’s only LUCK for a man to find a good woman who love him for whoever he is and ready to support him. Single ladies whose their fathers lives in wood house wants to marry a man that lives in a flat. Men finds women so expensive these days which we all know. How many women want to marry a man that lives in a single room today? Yes it’s scarce not many. So poster, if you guys love each other and she’s very understanding and believe in you and herself that things gonna get better... please propose, 29yrs not a small age. Waiting for when you will be okay is just a mere dream except if you’ve seen expo from God that you will be rich or be comfortable at so so age. No one knows what’s in the book for him we are all just making efforts. All the best poster

iykemoney90:

What do I do?

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Any thing above God and your destiny and vision is a stumbling block. There is a breakthrough and progress coming your way after letting her go.

Hope its clear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNDIES AND PHONE. / Signs A Black Lady Wants To Have S@x With You / When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.