Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (69409 Views)

Kyari’s Replacement: New Twists As Kingibe Bows Out, Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu C / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
babaolofin:

No problem with that. On social media your people abuse them. You call them various names. You call the other people Afonja and Hausa / Fulani slaves, but in real life, from Abuja to Maiduguri, your people are actually the slaves because of money

Well said
Hope you get your award soon

3 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by masseratti: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
babaolofin:

At what point did he become the financier of Buhari phenomenon? That must have been when Emefiele started to take instructions from him, when he has access to financial deals without restrictions. Under Charles Soludo's CBN governorship, can he try that?

Where was he when Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwaso and others were fighting for power. He believed he is more important than Kingibe, he is very arrogant because he controls power under Buhari and this has given him access to wealth. From his statement, he is against Kingibe. He cannot control Kingibe. He wants a yes sir boy like Emefiele who will be taking instructions from him.

conspiracy theorists don start again oooo.. Una no dey tìrẹ? He cannot control kingibe, na wa ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by apex3377: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 2917045[/color]
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by kushme: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
nkemdi89:
I have met this man on many occasion, he is a silent billionaire , at his level he can't work under somebody, those journalists are not leaving his place with less than a million naira.

So, i watched a program known as journalist' hangout on TVC yesterday. One vast and correct man called; Babajide kolade Otitoju talked about this Samaila Isa funtua and Mamman Daura and the role they played in the life of Abba Kyari..

5 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by maxzzo1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
One of the ca*al
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by AMvanquish: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
sapientia:
The man that CBN Gov bends to listen to?

This guy was angry because they said he belonged to the cabal.

He said him alone is a cabal.

To ask him to be Replace Kyari will really be an insult.

Adamu Adamu was chosen by them.

I really don't see any fuss in all this, those familiar with this guy in the North know he has been a Buhari Ally for many decades.. He is part of a few friends that have been with bubu through thick n thin. And he is a very very successful contractor & business man, making him SGF is a real step down considering his age and status.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Nuzo1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
omonnakoda:

You have low self esteem.

I may be a hypocrite in other aspects of my life. All humans are

However here I criticised you for assertions that have no basis
Honest description of canal structure based on what? Are you their secretary?
I took you on for making ridiculous claims without evidence
Not for poke nosing whatever that means in English

I have made two statements
That Buhari is his inlaw
That he is almost 80

Please clarify which is false

There is no similitude between the two so I don't understand how hypocrisy comes in.
You need to work on your English

What do you mean by poke nose?

What is this thread about

Guy stop howling like a hyena in estrus

I should clarify what Mr Funtua did already in his long outburst?

That he not the richest among the cabal or that he was among the people that decided the appointment of Kyari? Or he won't be among who will decide his replacement?

Was that not all he said here? Or are you not aware of his wealth and acquisition in the past and in recent times?

Exactly the reason i asked if you needed an interpreter? But I know you don't need one. You are only showing strong signs of hypocrisy and sadism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by nextstep(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oga, please no vex... the previous COS was your age or older. Our ambassador to US is 85 or thereabouts, and they both liked getting up at 8am :-)
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/21/new-chief-of-staff-its-an-insult-to-suggest-me-as-abba-kyaris-replacement-isa-funtua/

I like you mentality Sir. This is also an advice to the president. No need to surround yourself with old men that have 2 days left on earth to live. There are young and brilliant Nigerians fit enough to carry out such task. But no matter how you talk from now till tomorrow, Buhari will still bring another old man on-board

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
We don hear!
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by omonnakoda: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nuzo1:

I should clarify what Mr Funtua did already in his long outburst?

That he not the richest among the cabal or that he was among the people that decided the appointment of Kyari? Or he won't be among who will decide his replacement?

Was that not all he said here? Or are you not aware of his wealth and acquisition in recent times?

Exactly the reason i asked if you needed an interpreter? But I know you don't need one. You are only showing a sign a hypocrite and a sadist.
You should clarify as Professor of English or what?
Guy keep quiet and stop obnoxious pontificating.
You have not said a single thing of remote value on this thread even though you have so much to say it is brainless ,bombastic bluster.

Did he mention cabal ?
Sadist?
Open a dictionary to check up the word sadist .You clearly need to do that
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm oh deep
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by nkemdi89(f): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
kushme:

So, i watched a program known as journalist' hangout on TVC yesterday. One vast and correct man called; Babajide kolade Otitoju talked about this Samaila Isa funtua and Mamman Daura and the role they played in the life of Abba Kyari..
You have even reminded me , I need to start watching that program again.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by 9jaRealist: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Concur with EVERYTHING he said...
But that bit about working with “white” men. WTF?!
shocked
>
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
babaolofin:

At what point did he become the financier of Buhari phenomenon? That must have been when Emefiele started to take instructions from him, when he has access to financial deals without restrictions. Under Charles Soludo's CBN governorship, can he try that?

Where was he when Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwaso and others were fighting for power. He believed he is more important than Kingibe, he is very arrogant because he controls power under Buhari and this has given him access to wealth. From his statement, he is against Kingibe. He cannot control Kingibe. He wants a yes sir boy like Emefiele who will be taking instructions from him.

Actually, he built the federal secretariat Abuja. He has always being a part of power brokers in Nigeria. The level just increased under buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Digitiminimi:
All these old grandpa should go and sit.
I just TIRE.
Even the YOUNGER ONES are something else.
Make we HIRE expatriates naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Makcollins1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good leader
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
those that elect and reelect Buhari will never know peace in their lifetime. how some groups of ediots could elect and defend this lawless and unconstituted ediot as my president amuse me till date

these people are part of those that's not making this country to progress
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Makcollins1:
Good leader
He insulted BUHARI indirectly

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by McTobe(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
You made a complete sense especially that aspect that he wants a younger person that he can control and that he will not like people like Kingibe who he knows that are big guys
babaolofin:

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by McTobe(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
You have a point there
jaxxy:
From what I percieve Abba kyari might even be the least tribalistic amongst buharis men bt cos he was the front man people percieve him wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by DEADALIVE: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin him dey rant sef...with all him bigboy levels,former minister and employing people.."working with whites" as na global award.him still collect 30b naira contract to build carpark for cbn..wen him suppose don retire go back village.
Damn i rather collect such contract than work for Nigeria government full of hatred and disrespect...

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by McTobe(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Babajide is always on point. I love his unbiased analysis all things being equal
kushme:

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by clemmonce(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Bamz:
Wow I can't believe there are Nigerians who reason this way. We only need to have a handful his kind of personality and we start to see real change.

Meanwhile, a big shout out to all the medical people on the covid19 frontlines . Heroes without capes. God bless y'all.
I was impressed by the statement of the man. I thought I was the only one.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by voltron14: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2020
nextstep:
Oga, please no vex... the previous COS was your age or older. Our ambassador to US is 85 or thereabouts, and they both liked getting up at 8am :-)

The former COS was in his 60s not too old in my opinion.
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by PropertyBuying(f): 12:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Idrisk19:
adamu adamu was appointed already
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Endybest5050: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2020
omonnakoda:

Are you the secretary of " The Cabal" or their treasurer ?

You used to laugh

And you know all this how ?
The bible
The Quran
Google
Fufu overdose?
now

Truth is you sit down with your phone and type ideas and fantasies that seem good As in the guy was too explicit in his narration. Makes me wonder if he was one of the servant serving in the cabal...chai naija our leaders go de deceive theme selves say them de do secret meeting.. There is nothing we don't kto you with no basis in ANYTHING
As in the guy was too explicit in his narration. Makes me wonder if he was one of the servant serving in the cabal...chai naija our leaders go de deceive theme selves say them de do secret meeting.. There is nothing we don't know
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Temysteve(m): 12:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Its an insult to tell the man controlling buhari himself to come and work under him.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by mamajaz(f): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Ussycool:
A

Apple
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Susu888(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Nuzo1:
I use to laugh so hard when people said Kyari was the head of the cabal, and thereby made all the presidential decisions.

The cabal appointed him, send him on errands on behalf of Buhari. That's all.

Though once in a while, when the cabal is not interested in a particular issue, he would use such opportunity to advance his own interest.

As for Funtua, the chief financier of the Buhari phenomenon, he is as powerful as Mamman Daura. Daura has the edge because he is Buhari"s nephew.

You people are very funny.... grin so now its no longer kyari as the one running the show, it turns out kyari was also a puppet. Hmmm interesting movie this is , wht next?

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by omonnakoda: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:

As in the guy was too explicit in his narration. Makes me wonder if he was one of the servant serving in the cabal...chai naija our leaders go de deceive theme selves say them de do secret meeting.. There is nothing we don't know
Na him swear them in give them staff of office as cabal members
Re: Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement by Prossah: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2020
He's the man behind the smokescreen, of course he can't be called to take assignments, he assignes men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.