Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts (8478 Views)

FBI Links Bola Tinubu With Heroin Trafficking - Tinubu Cuts A Deal / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by truly: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
rasputinn:

No wonder they,re using Atiku and Babangida
And you seriously believe that Atiku and/or Babangida will collaborate with Al Qaeda? Is this ignorance on your part or desperation to paint them evil so that your Johnathan can shine. If the latter, you had better devote your time to composing emails incriminating them

As to the former, listen very well. People who want power or in power are always at logger head with Al-Qaeda. That was the reason why try as they could, the US could not establish a link between Al Qaeda and Saddam

You will never be able to link Babangida and Atiku to Al Qaeda. Why? Al Qaeda typically believe that the ruling elite in muslim countries do not do enough to advance the tenets of Islam. So they arrange a group of malcontents to upturn the existing order. That is why the ruling family and Al Qaeda don't see eye to eye. Numerous attempts have been made to decimate the ruling family in Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda too did not approve of Saddam who even had a christian deputy

If you say the bomb blasts are politically motivated using local thugs, I may not be able to confirm or deny

You also underestimate Babangida. The man is too smart to be used by a terrorist. What will be the gain? Given the number of enemies he has and with his military experience, do you think he would allow himself to be used? Can he use others, very likely. But will he allow himself to be used, very very unlikely.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by olugirl(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
This might be unpopular but publicity ios what these militants thrive on. The more panic is spread, the more likely the attacks will continue.

I wish the US kept its nose out of this, all this spotlight will just make the terrorists more excited even if they didnt plant the bomb in the first place!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by truly: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Let me complete the puzzle for you. . .

1.IRAN

2.SAUDI ARABIA

3. U.S.A

4. ISREAL.

I will take Saudi Arabia out of the list. And it is simple, the Saudi ruling familiy is a victim of terrorism itself. The Saudis tipped off the US when they discovered that bombs were being shipped via DHL

Of course, the fact that the ruling family provide co-operate with the US make some Saudi terrorists target the US

USA's covert operations arrange insurrection and assassination

Remember the Bay of Pigs Invasion
Remember how they arranged a coup to toppled a government in Iran in 1953. Prior to that, they arranged protests against the government
Remember the Iran-Contra rebels fiasco

I believe that Iran support some terrorist organisation

The MOSSAD of Israel arrange assassination, insurrection etc
I cannot explain the USS Liberty issue
But the Lavon affair was an attempt to carry out a terrorist action and blame it on Egypt
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
Al qaeda sells their products to every willing buyer. I believe some Nigerians have undergone bomb production training.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by nduchucks: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
X-factoria:

Guys,

Let us drop anti-American sentiments and face the real facts!

The FBI report says the bombs are all from the same source.

In October last year, there were intelligence reports linking MEND (Okah & Co) to Al Qaeda. They were said to be involved in arms deal. Perhaps, MEND is sourcing weapons from Al Qaeda or vice versa. Okah is not a freedom fighter but a confirmed arms dealer.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4086.html

I can only infer that the relationship between Al Qaeda and MEND is that of sourcing for arms from each other. This MEND in question is definitely Okah's faction and not those genuinely fighting for freedom. Okah could be helping them to import arms into the country. It is not impossible. Okah will do anything for money. He wouldn't even care about religion as long as money is involved.

Then to say that the US have ulterior motives in trying to assist the FG anti terrorism initiatives could be mischievous. Save for oil, Nigeria can rot in hell as far as the Americans are concerned. So if this is not directly about oil, then we should see the sincerity in their offer of assistance. Maybe Nigeria's unity or continued existence is paramount to them because of the oil, but at least, we stand a lot to gain in their support for the FG to ensure security of our own lives and properties in our country. Lets not be overly sentimental on issues that demand objectivity.

Our security personnels are helpless and the bombings continue. If it takes the US to come and assist (whether genuinely or otherwise) for our lives to be saved from these criminals, I am all for it.

X-factoria, I agree with you that this is not the time to be sentimental. There are other links between some factors of MEND and Al Qaeda which should not be ignored. Okah, Togo, and many other MEND operatives are nothing but common criminals and murderers who must be dealt with very urgently.

Here is a an interesting post by Rhino.5dm :

Another twist. . . . . Of all was last month Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo  was a host to a radio station in portharcourt. I.e live programme, but to my dismay this guy was openly defending the late leader of boko haram sects and saying that he is a freind to them and were just mis understood by the public. He went ahead to say that he supports everything they do . . . . . . Quote him

"they are not boko haram, they are freedom fighters. How can you have a Phd and called your self boko haram. . . . ."  

" i know many of them in the group, they are engineers, doctors, accountants, they are fighting a just cause. . . . ."

he continues by warning and insulting Gov. amaechi and said that Abeyi sekibo is going to be the next governor. . . . . . . I will post the some sorts of thrilling account later cos am using my mobile now. . . .THE THREATS OF AL-QAEDAH IS REAL!!!

Any Terrorist training camp disguised as an Islamic school anywhere in Nigeria must be identified and mowed down with immediate effect. Al Qaeda has succeeded in killing both Christians and Moslems from various tribes. They must be stopped now. GEJ, please act now!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2011
Why turn this events into another anti-American bashing campaign?
I'm sure that if our government had been able to solve the problems, they wouldn't have invited outside help.
Who wouldn't like to know that the same bombs used by Al-quada were also used by our local terrorist?
If you don't like to know that fact, maybe you're not interested in solving the spate of bombing problems we've had so far.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by truly: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2011
X-factoria:

Guys,

Let us drop anti-American sentiments and face the real facts!

The FBI report says the bombs are all from the same source.

In October last year, there were intelligence reports linking MEND (Okah & Co) to Al Qaeda. They were said to be involved in arms deal. Perhaps, MEND is sourcing weapons from Al Qaeda or vice versa. Okah is not a freedom fighter but a confirmed arms dealer.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4086.html

I can only infer that the relationship between Al Qaeda and MEND is that of sourcing for arms from each other. This MEND in question is definitely Okah's faction and not those genuinely fighting for freedom. Okah could be helping them to import arms into the country. It is not impossible. Okah will do anything for money. He wouldn't even care about religion as long as money is involved.

Then to say that the US have ulterior motives in trying to assist the FG anti terrorism initiatives could be mischievous. Save for oil, Nigeria can rot in hell as far as the Americans are concerned. So if this is not directly about oil, then we should see the sincerity in their offer of assistance. Maybe Nigeria's unity or continued existence is paramount to them because of the oil, but at least, we stand a lot to gain in their support for the FG to ensure security of our own lives and properties in our country. Lets not be overly sentimental on issues that demand objectivity.

Our security personnels are helpless and the bombings continue. If it takes the US to come and assist (whether genuinely or otherwise) for our lives to be saved from these criminals, I am all for it.
My problem is that American intelligence is not always accurate. It may be wrong eg the Iraqis in exile peddling the notion to the CIA that  Iraqis will welcome their "liberators" from the clutches of Saddam
The CIA may set itself a target and go ahead to produce evidence to back it up.  We saw this in Iraq. even Tony Blair recently came out to confess that no matter what they would have used any excuse to invade Iraq.

http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2009/12/11/tony-blair-we-invaded-iraq-to-change-the-region/

Let us think. Iraq is more dangerous than it was under Saddam. Sad fact
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^
You're right, US intelligence is not always right, especially when viewed through a colored political and economic lens. However, instead of insinuating a conspiracy theory, we should scientifically disprove their findings. For example, can our own SSS dispute the US findings? Can we get the Russians or the French to help us out instead
Until then, we really should focus on preserving ourself as a nation.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bkbabe97y(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

While you guys are bringing up all sorts of conspiracy theory, it is a known fact that Al-qaedah have been for long recruiting agaent and terrorist in the north.
I mean, when i was in the north a younger brother of my freind got missing for about 8 months without any tracy. After all hope loss then came a news that he was in a terrorist camp in far somalia.
The most baffling of all this rubbish is that boy was electrical first class student in the university and he left all his academics to be trained as a terrorist.

I had the opportuinity out curiosity of asking  him direct  about what he intends to achieved, but guy dont even have a clue, just like a total formating of the brain and subsequent installation of a virus infect software.

I know a similar case in the north which al-qaeda was training some people and sponsoring theri activity with money and hardware in an out skirt of a state. But the governor cover and release them after been arrested just because they are children of the rich among them.

Hmmmmmn. . . . .Sooooooo, ure in personal contact with terrorists that intend to harm citizens of the United States? Interesting! Hold up, I gotta make a call to Quantico, VA real quick. BRB!!!

p.s: After this revelation, I hope u got no aspirations of ever emigrating to the U.S. . . . . Just a forehand warning, 'na mean?!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by truly: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^
You're right, US intelligence is not always right, especially when viewed through a colored political and economic lens. However, instead of insinuating a conspiracy theory, we should scientifically disprove their findings. For example, can our own SSS dispute the US findings? Can we get the Russians or the French to help us out instead
Until then, we really should focus on preserving ourself as a nation.
Really?
Do you remember Valerie Plame and Joseph Wilson
Look at this story
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair

When the US has an agenda, it stops at nothing to achieve it. They even blew the cover of a CIA agent in retribution

Yes, you are right that our own people have not been able to deal with the people throwing the bombs. Although I feel that we could still get information from Boko Haram people. I read about 2 weeks ago that their financier was arrested. But as usual nothing has come out of that.
I think we lack political will to do some things. Notice how fast it took them to put Folarin in detention and how quickly Obasanjo went to protest in Abuja. But he did not protest Dikibo, Bola Ige etc assassination
Not to turn it into a political issue, but to demonstrate lack of political will

My fear is what does the US want? Are we to become another theatre (although tangential in this regard) in their battle with China?
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by truly: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
Princek12:

To my Muslim brethren: what is the big deal about Sharia that makes it attractive to Muslims? And do you guys really want Nigeria to be an Islamic state? Please respond honestly.
http://pewforum.org/newassets/images/reports/sub-saharan-africa/sub-saharan-africa-full-report.pdf
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bleufaucon: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
IF THERE IS NO CRIME THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR SECURITY.
CREATE A CONDITION OF ANARCHY AND INSECURITY AND THE RESULT IS FEAR AND LOSS OF LIBERTY.

THE CENTRALIZED SYSTEM OF MONITORING THE MOVEMENT OF MONEY IN THE PRESENT WORLD AND TRACKING ACTIVITIES OF PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS CANNOT ALLOW SO CALLED TERRORIST GROUPS TO MOVE FUNDS WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FBI,MOSSAD,KGB,CIA ETC.THEN ITS EASY FOR ONE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE NEW WORLD OTHER PROTRAGONISTS FOUND CHIEFLY IN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WILL USE ALL SORTS OF ORGANIZED EVENTS TO CONTROL THE WAY THE WORLD THINKS.

THE TROUBLES OF THIS WORLD CAN ONLY BE POINTED TO A GROUP HIDDEN FROM THE EYES,SO SUBTLE,GENTLE AT THE APPARENT AND INNATELY DEVILISH LIKE THE SOCIETY OF JESUS-THE SONS OF LOYOLA POPULARLY KNOWN AS THE JESUITS.

THE JESUITS ARE IN ALL THE RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD.THE ARE FARMERS,TEACHERS OF YOUNG CHILDREN,MINISTERS IN GOVERNMENT,IN THE POLICE,ARMY,PASTORS OF CHURCHES,LEADERS OF NATIONS,BARBERS,THEIR SOLE INTENT IS TO RETURN THE WORLD TO THE FEET OF THE HOLY SEE,THE PAPACY.

THE PAPACY MOST RECENTLY SET UP A COMMITTEE TO LOOK INTO THE ACTIVITIES OF THE VATICAN BANK TO TRY TO PREVENT MONEY LAUNDRY WHICH COULD BE USED IN SUPPORTING TERRORISTS.THE VATICAN BANK BEING THE BANK OF A RELIGIOUS ORDER,HAS NOW OPENED ITS BOARDERS FOR THE WORLD FINANCIAL REGULATORY BODIES TO COME LOOK INTO THEIR FINANCIAL ACTIONS,EVEN WHILE THESE REGULATORY BODIES ARE MOSTLY COMPOSED OF THEIR FAITHFULS AND AGENTS,THIS EVENTUALLY WILL CAUSE OTHER RELIGIOUS BODIES TO PAY TAX TO GOVERNMENT,SUPPORT GOVERNMENT'S WAR ON TERROR WHICH IS A CREATION OF THE JESUITS OF ROME.THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE WAY THE JESUITS BEEN OPERATING OVER THE YEARS, THEY WERE BANNED IN 1773 FOR THEIR ATROCIOUS ACTIVITIES AND SUDDENLY RESURFACED UNDER THE GUISE OF THE ORDER OF THE ILLUMINATI IN 1776 BY A MAN KNOWN AS ADAM WEISHUPT,WHO TAUGHT CANON LAW IN INGILSTADT UNIVERSITY IN BAVARIA.

ISLAM IS A PUPPET OF THE JESUITS. MANY ISLAMIC SCOLARS ARE JESUISTS AND REPORT TO ROME, I KNOW THIS MAY SEEM STRANGE BUT LOOK CLOSELY-STUDY THE HISTORY OF THE JESUITS, AND SEE WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS.

NIGERIA HAS FINALLY OPENED BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE AGENTS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.ALL UR ACTIVITIES WILL BE MONITORED BY THE GOVERNMENT, THEY WILL CONTROL WHAT WE EAT,IN SO MUCH THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE VIA POISONED FOOD AND DRUGS-THE BOMBINGS WILL CONTINUE-SAME WITH ROBBERY AND UNTIL WE HAVE A CASHLESS SOCIETY---HONESTLY OUR PRESENT IMAGINATION OF CHAOS CANNOT RIGHTLY FORTELL THE ACTUAL DESTRUCTION THAT IS COMING.

THE ENEMY OF GOD'S TRUE PEOPLE IS THE PAPACY OF ROME!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by nduchucks: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
I think one of the most significant developments stated in the article in the first post of this thread is the following:

Homeland Security Department officials and Pentagon sources added that based on the FBI findings, President Barack Obama has approved a request by Nigeria for a permanent FBI counter-terrorism unit in the country.

Africom base in PH may follow. Hmmmmmmm.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Rhino5dm: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
This is what is on ground fella!   grin grin grin lemme guess this dude thought terrorist are aliens from planet x.
ssmh your naiveness. 

bk.babe97y:

Hmmmmmn. . . . .Sooooooo, ure in personal contact with terrorists that intend to harm citizens of the United States? Interesting! Hold up, I gotta make a call to Quantico, VA real quick. BRB!!

try looking at the bigger picture and see what i meant you cant create change by sitting down confortably on your laptop and be e-guessing about what 's

going on in Nigeria or over feeding yourself with junk journalism.

take a trip to any northern nigeria  i bet you will have an hand shake with[b] osama bn laden [/b] grin

p.s: [s]After this revelation, I hope u got no aspirations of ever emigrating to the U.S. . . . . Just a forehand warning, 'na mean?![/s]
^^^ corrected. i dont want to be a second class citizen!! been there done that the game is s, h.i.t!! am professional and a consultant.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by LoveKing(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
U.S and their schemings
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Rhino5dm: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ bold.
on your own delusion abi? do you want to read a post from julian assange to believe that Saudi arabia is one of the biggest supporter of terrorist??

truly:

I will take Saudi Arabia out of the list. And it is simple, the Saudi ruling familiy is a victim of terrorism itself. The Saudis tipped off the US when they discovered that bombs were being shipped via DHL

Of course, the fact that the ruling family provide co-operate with the US make some Saudi terrorists target the US

USA's covert operations arrange insurrection and assassination

Remember the Bay of Pigs Invasion
Remember how they arranged a coup to toppled a government in Iran in 1953. Prior to that, they arranged protests against the government
Remember the Iran-Contra rebels fiasco

I believe that Iran support some terrorist organisation

The MOSSAD of Israel arrange assassination, insurrection etc
I cannot explain the USS Liberty issue
But the Lavon affair was an attempt to carry out a terrorist action and blame it on Egypt
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bkbabe97y(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ corrected. i dont want to be a second class citizen!! been there done that the game is s, h.i.t!! am professional and a consultant.

Good for u!

BTW, why would u think I gave a fruck what u do for a living?
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
truly:

Really?
Do you remember Valerie Plame and Joseph Wilson
Look at this story
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plame_affair

When the US has an agenda, it stops at nothing to achieve it. They even blew the cover of a CIA agent in retribution

Yes, you are right that our own people have not been able to deal with the people throwing the bombs. Although I feel that we could still get information from Boko Haram people. I read about 2 weeks ago that their financier was arrested. But as usual nothing has come out of that.
I think we lack political will to do some things. Notice how fast it took them to put Folarin in detention and how quickly Obasanjo went to protest in Abuja. But he did not protest Dikibo, Bola Ige etc assassination
Not to turn it into a political issue, but to demonstrate lack of political will

My fear is what does the US want? Are we to become another theatre (although tangential in this regard) in their battle with China?

The Valrie/Joe Wilson analogy is not a good example.
That's a part of the complex, and discredited Dick Cheney propaganda network. This network and the well oiled publicity machinary that drove US into Iraq remain the worst of US foreign foibles.
That said, we don't need to deny that US has better crime solving abilities than we do, unless you simply want to divert attention from the real issue in Nigeria.
This is not about about the US taking us over, because they were invited.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Rhino5dm: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
wo wo! sorry o! Mr. Americana  * watssup my nigga* grin grin grin

bk.babe97y:

Good for u!

BTW, why would u think I gave a fruck what u do for a living?

me think say na people wey no fit make am for naija dey run go US?? am a professional not a hustler and dont want to immigrate to any where. i have never added an hour in any country i have been including US!

ki ni ti mofe lo wa ni sokoto owa ni nu sokoto mi. ba mi ki Nobama ni white house grin grin grin
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by jmaine: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
We have not heard about what the MOSSAD thinks about the present situation either they are not involved or they prefer to use their normal quiet route of silencing  wrong elements without fuse and rancor( The MOSSAD don't shout but dwell rather in  covert activities). Those bombers best bet will be during the election rallies to scare away people from the polls and instill fear into Nigerians or they strike precisely on valentines day another great opportunity to harvest innocent partying mostly Christians folks cos even Muslims celebrate it wella as well. We have to handle them in the way of the MOSSAD, reign chaos with even more chaos and all will be even. this is the time to be proactive and not reactive, the moment we begin adequate intelligence gathering and pro activity, the better the state of the Nigerian security clime will be. People might say violent is not the way but a ruthless crack down on those destructive elements is inevitable.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by amazonia(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
Pretty soon , the Sudan solution will be inevitable for Nigeria.
We cannot continue to live like this. The North want secular society.
The south preffer non-secular society. This foundational backbone problem most
be solved for we to move ahead. Is not ease to work together when there
is no mutuality. The religion-secularist are content with their secular life.
The non-secularist does not want to be bordered with the conformities
inherent to secularism. So, this is a bad marriage, that divorce will help.[center][/center]
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
What makes me think that those trying to convert this topic to us Vs U.S.A are simply trying to divert attention.
They're scared that at last the real culprits behind Nigeria's yearly shows of violence will be unmasked angry
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by 9ijaMan: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2011
See my people arguing about what may not necessarily be true. How on earth will there be an alliance between Al-Qaeda and MEND? In case you guys have forgotten, any bomb attack will always be linked to Al-Qaeda by the Americans. Little wonder why Bin Laden is still very much at large.
Abeg make uno go sleep o!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by mystikal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2011
First it was petty thiefs, then 419ners, then Armed robberies, then Militancy, then Kidnapping for Ransom and now Terrorism. Lets hope the Nigerian Security Agencies can keep up to these new trends in crime
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by nduchucks: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
@9ijaMan, don't let your biases becloud your objectivity. Let the investigations lead to the culprits, be they members of MEND or religious extremists. We have to deal with the culprits promptly, we should rule nothing out until investigations are complete.

@naijaking1, It is quite sad to read what some of these fools are writing. We invited the Americans to help us and the fools are crusifying them for accepting the invitation. Some of them remind me of extremists who believe that anything America touches is evil. We need all the help we can get from any country in order to nip this problem in the bud NOW!!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by jmaine: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@naijaking1, It is quite sad to read what some of these fools are writing. We invited the Americans to help us and the fools are crusifying them for accepting the invitation. Some of them remind me of extremists who believe that anything America touches is evil. We need all the help we can get from any country in order to nip this problem in the bud NOW!!

Confirmento . . it's still early to nip this telling terror while still in it's infancy stage, the moment they go suicidal, story go become haywire oo !
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^
Another reason, this problem must be pulled out of the political realm.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by ndukwejoe(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
i pray this news is false , a country whose almost everything is not working, porous border, non- chalant security. no good surveillance, unserious government, the list goes on. i pray this bomb thing will be stopped and the perpetrators caged.
long live naija.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by xterra2(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
[size=14pt]For some reason i i dont believe this crap the FBI is saying, it looks Odd, [/size]

Anyway, abuja awarded the contract for CCTVs okay how much was the contract and for how many units? ( i know it runs into billions) i wanna see how much it is inflated
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by xterra2(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
[size=13pt]
Barack Obama has approved a request by Nigeria for a permanent FBI counter-terrorism unit in the country.

Jonathan is a mumu
Yaradua denied an africom in 9js why does jonathan want something like this , hey if u think am anti-jonathan ( yes i dont like him ) but by a request by nigeria he is the only one who can make a request like this,,,and be recognized

Useless man

please no we dont,

Anyway why does US wants africom and why do US have many military bases around the world

[/size]
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by reindeer: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@9ijaMan,  don't let your biases becloud your objectivity.  Let the investigations lead to the culprits, be they members of MEND or religious extremists. We have to deal with the culprits promptly, we should rule nothing out until investigations are complete.

@naijaking1, It is quite sad to read what some of these fools are writing.  We invited the Americans to help us and the fools are crusifying them for accepting the invitation. Some of them remind me of extremists who believe that anything America touches is evil. We need all the help we can get from any country in order to nip this problem in the bud NOW!!

Gbam!
It seems the anti-american sentiments run deep, but that changes nothing, we can only do without their help when we stop being inept in all we do, moreover,acts that smell of terrorism in any guise will always bring america in. Way to go Boko goats, thanks for helping establish Africom grin grin
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
xterra2:

[size=13pt]
Jonathan is a mumu
Yaradua denied an africom in 9js why does jonathan want something like this , hey if u think am anti-jonathan ( yes i dont like him ) but by a request by nigeria he is the only one who can make a request like this,,,and be recognized
Useless man
please no we dont,
Anyway why does US wants africom and why do US have many military bases around the world

[/size]

Why do you want to change the subject to africom?
What has africom got to do with blowing up innocent women and children in Abuja? No matter how much you hate or love GEJ, please focus on the topic.
Speaking about how much the contract was for the CCTV? That sounds more realistic, maybe your type should just focus on simple things like quick contract money, food, etc. It's obvious you don't understand the import of uncontrolled bombing attacks on fellow Nigerians embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Build Inner City Roads This Year / FG Reduces Cost Of Importing Food By $2bn / Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.