Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts (8476 Views)

FBI Links Bola Tinubu With Heroin Trafficking - Tinubu Cuts A Deal / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by xterra2(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
[size=15pt]Lest we forget, the so called "al-qaeda" is headed by bin laden which happens to be a person used by US to fed the world with lies, that 9/11 was done by osaama which was in fact done by america, u need to swatch videos of the 911 conspiracy theories i dint believe at first but then i watched about 4 hours or more videos and i believed, PLEASE watch it, and such i dont believe FBI claims, [/size]
i saw on BBC not long ago in 2010 =, in my latest headlines from my firefox browser that architectures  also said that 911 was a lie from their point of view

SAD
911 is a lie like how iraq was invaded on the claim if weapons of mass destruction which havent been found and US decided to still occcupy the country under a lie,

Point is this is a lie
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by xterra2(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
naijaking1:

Why do you want to change the subject to africom?
What has africom got to do with blowing up innocent women and children in Abuja? No matter how much you hate or love GEJ, please focus on the topic.
Speaking about how much the contract was for the CCTV? That sounds more realistic, maybe your type should just focus on simple things like quick contract money, food, etc. It's obvious you don't understand the import of uncontrolled bombing attacks on fellow Nigerians embarassed
HAhaha see about the africom thats why i said "Anyway" before i wrote it , it has nothing to do with what i wrote above it was just a question
And to the CCTV issue, we know that the cctv would go off when phcn strikes which would be sooner rather than later at all times so i know money for diesel may be budgeted but at an inflated price THIS IS NIGERIA there is corruption we cant deny that i said for how much, because there is corruption WE ALL KNOW IT so i wanna know the details fo how inflated it is , curiosity you may say
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2011
As an American, I am kind of skeptical of this because American gov.t will do/say anything to intervene and appear as the heroes (with thei hidden agendas and all). I am not saying is not the case for sure "Al Q. & Abuja incident) however I am a bit skeptical when it comes to American "justification". There is always something to gain as far as Uncle Sam. . .
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by tundenaija: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2011
politics and ,
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Mobinga: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2011
This is simply RIDICULOUS. ITS NOT AL QAEDA!!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Mobinga: 1:19am On Jan 08, 2011
Oil. Oil. Oil.
This is a screenshot I got off a videogame. GTA : EFLC

Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by 5p1naz(m): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2011
this is odd and bizzare,
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bash673(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2011
"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ."

-- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
http://www.rense.com/general84/alq.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfFdpd1Rk

So when alqaeda does not exist, how did the have bombs with a particular signature that the FBI identified?

And why is Obama saying that you should not challenge the official 911 story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuASoVK8f9c&feature=related
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by amazonia(m): 2:41am On Jan 08, 2011
For you denieing AL-qaeda,

If you have problem with the US, take it to them.
I don't know while you all find it worthwhile to
Blow your brothers and sisters into pieces because
of your pecieved slight of your religion by the USA.
Violence never solve problem. Violence is evidence of weakness,
no matter who exhibit it.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by naijaking1: 3:48am On Jan 08, 2011
amazonia:

God bless you!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2011
Nigeria needs to be VERY careful when dealing with the U.S., NO FAVOR given by Uncle Sam is without interest! TRUST ME!

amazonia:

Blow your brothers and sisters into pieces

That's right!  smiley
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bash673(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2011
amazonia:

If only you have watched the video before you comment. I did not make the video but BBC does and you know if there is number one US ally
it's the British. They showed evidence that the Al qaeda does not exist as the US claimed. They did not say Osama did not exist or is not anti US. So if this so called Al qaeda does not even exist, how can they come and tell us that the bombings in Abuja and Bayelsa are connected to Alqaeda? Or is it because US said then we must believe. I'm not the first person doubting what they said and will not be the last. As you said violence never solve anything and I agree with you.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by otokx(m): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2011
lies
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by amazonia(m): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2011
bash673:

If only you have watched the video before you comment. I did not make the video but BBC does and you know if there is number one US ally
it's the British. They showed evidence that the Al qaeda does not exist as the US claimed. They did not say Osama did not exist or is not anti US. So if this so called Al qaeda does not even exist, how can they come and tell us that the bombings in Abuja and Bayelsa are connected to Alqaeda? Or is it because US said then we must believe. I'm not the first person doubting what they said and will not be the last. As you said violence never solve anything and I agree with you.

The matter of there is , or there isn't al qaeda is academic debate.
The facts are there are radical Islamic terrorists with the blood of innocent
Nigerians on their hand. If you like call them what you like. They are murderers
that need to be brought out to face their due justice.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bash673(m): 5:11am On Jan 08, 2011
amazonia:

The matter of there is , or there isn't al qaeda is academic debate.
The facts are there are radical Islamic terrorists with the blood of innocent
Nigerians on their hand. If you like call them what you like. They are murderers
that need to be brought out to face their due justice.

So if you are saying this now, why will you see my fault when I did not believe Alqaeda's link with the bombing which majority of Nigerians will not doubt if they say it is politically motivated but instead they are telling us of Al qaeda.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by amazonia(m): 5:45am On Jan 08, 2011
bash673:

So if you are saying this now, why will you see my fault when I did not believe Alqaeda's link with the bombing which majority of Nigerians will not doubt if they say it is politically motivated but instead they are telling us of Al qaeda.
LOL, Is hard understanding your above diatribe.
Anyway, will are not going to determine the connections here on NL.
That will be unravelled in due course by the court of law. Meanwhile,
we as nigeria citizens should help in every little ways possible to help
authority apprehend these murderous terrorists.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by bash673(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2011
Ameen.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by NativeCap: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2011
In a memo sent to President Barack Obama and top defence chiefs, the CIA said the long term objective of the groups is the overthrow of “Nigeria’s secular government to be replaced by a strict Islamic administration under Sharia law.

Nigeria and it’s many problems. @all - Looking at the bigger picture,  I wonder why none of you has seen it proper to mention your erstwhile president, or realize that Yar Adua was part of the schemings, as regards the above. Look at his record as state governor to begin with. OBJ never saw this coming, firstly, na how to thief, or maybe he did.

The report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), has been dressed up to make the problem seem momentary, somewhat, (install close circuit security cameras, train Nigerians on how to detect and deal with local terror groups and so on), they are fully aware, as well as GEJ is now, of the cancerous nature of this matter, in the fabric of our beloved country, and how it will cripple Nigeria. Who to trust? What is most interesting though, and which the FBI identified (thankfully), is that failed politicians will jump on the bandwagon and play the religious card.

Nigerians are retards, and cannot take the bull by the horn, and you complain when the US visits. It is no small thing then, when we are referred to by the west, as people with half a brain, and in some cases, no brain at all.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by sheyee(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2011
We need Jack Bauer of CTU, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Ruq: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2011
amazonia:

That's where you are wrong just pray you never see the need to be violent. Though it is rarely necessary and you might regret some but sayin it is an evidence of weakness is a complete No!
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by montelik(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2011
sheyee:

We need Jack Bauer of CTU, shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by calddon(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
hehehe c as my beloved naija is joining its middle east counterpart in allying with the US and them agency against muslim xtremist.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Mobinga: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
cry
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by calddon(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
ehm i forgot to add sumtin, citizens of naija xpect to start seeing them u.s drones n does stuff u c in da movies cos we just started turning into yemen.
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Rhea(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
I would take these kinds of reports with a pinch of salt. Has anyone bothered to verify the authenticity? Do the FBI have jurisdiction in Nigeria? Did they release any of these reports on their website? Has the US embassy in Nigeria substantiated these reports?
Who is this Chinedu Offor in Washington that is a correspondent to both pointblanknews and The Sun?
The Sun grin. grin grin
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by mrblack: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2011
Fucking liars,
9ja has no al qaeda stuff, they should get their butt back to america tell the americans the real truth about 9/11,
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by xterra2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
I have a question why do al waeda wants to bomb people eating and buying fish?
Their past records of bombing doesnt suggest that, they bomb strategic places
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Abdulmalik1: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
thats dispicable. Alqaeda and mend. They dont just rhyme. This penple are only tryin to confuse us.*USA* mountin cams arnund ir a bjd i dea
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by Holla2: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2011
xterra2:

[size=15pt]Lest we forget, the so called "al-qaeda" is headed by bin laden which happens to be a person used by US to fed the world with lies, that 9/11 was done by osaama which was in fact done by america, u need to swatch videos of the 911 conspiracy theories i dint believe at first but then i watched about 4 hours or more videos and i believed, PLEASE watch it, and such i dont believe FBI claims, [/size]
i saw on BBC not long ago in 2010 =, in my latest headlines from my firefox browser that architectures also said that 911 was a lie from their point of view

SAD
911 is a lie like how iraq was invaded on the claim if weapons of mass destruction which havent been found and US decided to still occcupy the country under a lie,

Point is this is a lie

^^ i wonder why pple still beleive in this "al-queda" theory from the US. Every country the US enters in the name "aid" would develop "hiv" and die of "aids". I've seen the video over and over again. The explosion trend is THE SAME as the Bank of Industry demolition in Lagos. A Lagos State Govt sponsored documentary on the demolition of Bank of Industry highlights similar demolitions around the world in details. You cant spot a difference btw what happened at the World Trade Center and these demolitions.
I only hope this administration would'nt get frustrated into falling in the US ambush. Mark my words
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by ShangoThor(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2011
[size=18pt]Bring on 2015[/size]

If I believed this scenario had anything to do with God, I would say a prayer which would go something like this:

Thank you lord for providing us (Southern Nigerian's) with an opportunity to end an era of Northern led,
pro radical Islamist tyranny and domination that was setup by a British man called Lugard, hence I give Lugard a
single finger salute.

I acknowledge that in Southern Nigeria we have 'progressive Muslims' that generally have the peoples interest (general good)
at heart, and some of them are family memebers, relatives, colleagues and friends, but they add value to our polity.

We finally have an opportunity to build a progressive State and State apparatus devoted to providing Social Justice to all;
to eradicate poverty and hunger; to form good, honest and transparent democratically elected governance; to devise systems (checks and balances) that will curtail capital flight, corruption and tax evasion;
to create the pinnacle environment of opportunites for all; to acknowledge, seek penance and atone for the error of judgement of the ways of our ancestors regarding slavery and exploitation; to unleash the creative, innovative,
entrepreneurial passions of all individuals; to create an environment where competition ensures the availability of cheap goods for all and not cost three times the price as they are in the West; to develop our Utopia, a black mans paradise that would be the envy of the world,
and would be the hub of Africa, for with your grace, we are confident, we are educated for the purpose, we will succeed and we refuse to lose.

Amen

No system can starve and enslave 100 million+ Africans forever, the system will eventually implode ,  Hunger has an amazing effect on human behavior ,  Bring on 2015
Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by xterra2(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2011
Holla!:

^^ i wonder why pple still beleive in this "al-queda" theory from the US. Every country the US enters in the name "aid" would develop "hiv" and die of "aids". I've seen the video over and over again. The explosion trend is THE SAME as the Bank of Industry demolition in Lagos. A Lagos State Govt sponsored documentary on the demolition of Bank of Industry highlights similar demolitions around the world in details. You cant spot a difference btw what happened at the World Trade Center and these demolitions.
I only hope this administration would'nt get frustrated into falling in the US ambush. Mark my words
Exactly there is nothing like al-qaeda

bash673:

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ."

-- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
http://www.rense.com/general84/alq.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfFdpd1Rk

So when alqaeda does not exist, how did the have bombs with a particular signature that the FBI identified?

And why is Obama saying that you should not challenge the official 911 story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuASoVK8f9c&feature=related

Re: FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts by SapeleGuy: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Akhenaten, I hope the culprits are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I for one, cannot say who or what group is responsible but I have enough faith in the FBI that the culprit will be revealed.

I additionally hope they will provide us with drones to destroy their camps, be they in the North or deep in the creeks of ND.  Insha Allah, they will not succeed in destroying our dear nation.

You may just get your wish, odds are that there is a terror cell in Abuja. The drones may be calling much closer than you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino's Certificate Saga: See How The Dean Students' Affair Of ABU Commented / Enugu State Emergency Agency Says No Cause For Alarm Over Gas Leak / Lagos To Build Inner City Roads This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.