Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625724 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Blaszczykowski(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Let me just share this to encourage others cos have been a silent follower here.

I got to hear about this late, I applied for 1M under household on the 28th of June few days to the closing date.

Started following this thread, read almost all the comments. But I took an advice here, "just forget about the loan after applying so you don't have HBP" it wasn't easy each time i come online to hear of new approvals. But I decided to take my mind off it. July August September October all pass and November almost pass until I receive an Sms on Thursday 26th Nov. that my loan have been approved. I click the link the following day Friday 27th, 500k was approved and i submitted my First Bank details. And yesterday being Monday 30th Nov, I was paid.

I didn't call or message anyone, neither did I receive a confirmation email/text. All I got was the pop up message u get after submitting ur form successfully.

10 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Blaszczykowski:
Let me just share this to encourage others cos have been a silent follower here.

I got to hear about this late, I applied for 1M under household on the 28th of June few days to the closing date.

Started following this thread, read almost all the comments. But I took an advice here, "just forget about the loan after applying so you don't have HBP" it wasn't easy each time i come online to hear of new approvals. But I decided to take my mind off it. July August September October all pass and November almost pass until I receive an Sms on Thursday 26th Nov. that my loan have been approved. I click the link the following day Friday 27th, 500k was approved and i submitted my First Bank details. And yesterday being Monday 30th Nov, I was paid.

I didn't call or message anyone, neither did I receive a confirmation email/text. All I got was the pop up message u get after submitting ur form successfully.
send something to me na.... nothing to small!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2020
uthlaw:
send something to me na.... nothing to small!
You want someone to do giveaway with loan ?
Lets be realistic and reasonable with our request atimes bro.
Yours will surely come soon

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2020
Personally I will condemn the act of corporate begging here on this thread, one of the implications is that those who feeds us with useful info may not anymore, some with Vita information may not surface here anymore and that will be affecting the reason Iwaeda created this thread.
Everyone on this thread has contributed alot and I can tell you so many other issue has been iron out here aside NIRSAL loan stuff. Please, let be careful, if you wish to ask someone for assistance don't embarrass them by asking in the public you can follow their signature and communicate freely there at the person's mercy.
I still believe maturity can be employ in this manner too. Thanks for our understanding

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Beedude:

You want someone to do giveaway with loan ?
Lets be realistic and reasonable with our request atimes bro.
Yours will surely come soon
Sabi na grant!!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Aframs:

I know yours s household.
Right??

Both Household and SME, my co-inlaw was given #4,000,000 SME, cash paid into his corporate account no guarator was provided.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2020
uthlaw:
Sabi na grant!!
Nah. Its a loan. You will pay back

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shampoo77:

Both Household and SME, my co-inlaw was given #4,000,000 SME, cash paid into his corporate account no guarator was provided.

When was that sir?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Heineken(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
comfokon:

it's long closed. NYIF is what is on, though has an age barrier of 35.

you can follow the AGMEIS route on nirsals website.
bro please is nyif loan or grant sir?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GOB25: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Heineken:
bro please is nyif loan or grant sir?
loan

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Heineken(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
GOB25:

loan
thank you sir
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
citizenjim:

Brother, Be strong and courageous. Man proposes, God disposes. Those who put their trust in God will never be put to shame. Rest your mind. smiley

Amen
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
uthlaw:
Sabi na grant!!

When did covid19 loan turn to grant?
It nirsal covid 19 loan not covid19 grant.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Toonice(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Obsboy:
Add me to the group. 08164248905
so

Add me 08036593855
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MegaStarr(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shampoo77:

1 They will pay into your personal account
2 No more guarantors

Thanks Sir.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Heineken(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pls house is the nyif loan still on?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Applied since April 25 still no show ... wifey applied June n was credited 187k last week ...am still praying n believing mine will come
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by eddychukwu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
For those that were given the loan since June, have you started paying back?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kjlionz: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
eddychukwu:
For those that were given the load since June, have you started paying back?

Not yet, you're given one year (12 months) grace period before you begin repayment

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by fineteey: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Roamin:
Applied since April 25 still no show ... wifey applied June n was credited 187k last week ...am still praying n believing mine will come

Same here, I applied since April 19th and no approval yet. I pray God answer our prayers
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by makonko(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
fineteey:

Same here, I applied since April 19th and no approval yet. I pray God answer our prayers

I think those of us that applied in April have some issues. We need to organize ourselves and find a solution
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
peeps4u:

When did covid19 loan turn to grant?
It nirsal covid 19 loan not covid19 grant.
I ear you.... make them me 1m,make I japa!!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by fineteey: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
makonko:

I think those of us that applied in April have some issues. We need to organize ourselves and find a solution

I think so too because they called me on phone around May asking me to send my bank statements and utility bill to one email address which I did. But since that time, I haven't heard anything from them again. I later called the nirsal no they used to call me then but I was told that its only CBN that approves the loans, that approval is not from them.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
After my application on April 25th ., I reapplied again in June shortly before the application window was closed.till now no information
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardewaih(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pls any information on repayment process?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
uthlaw:
I ear you.... make them me 1m,make I japa!!

Bro I don't think you belong here, you running away is different from praying they should not collect the loan back.
Do you know if NIRSAL of CBN spy is here on the thread active or not active? This is social media try to know what you will be saying don't think people are not reading your comment, how much is 1m that you will run away, you better don't spoil your name, my advise though!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Bro I don't think you belong here, you running away is different from praying they should not collect the loan back.
Do you know if NIRSAL of CBN spy is here on the thread active or not active? This is social media try to know what you will be saying don't think people are not reading your comment, how much is 1m that you will run away, you better don't spoil your name, my advise though!
I go pay na!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
hardewaih:
Pls any information on repayment process?

Visit NIRSAL bank close to you, they have 1st information
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
uthlaw:
I go pay na!
Ok, better pikin You know why? Such comment can affect those who are yet to benefit
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ajaymina(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:
See how I don arrange my farm for paper. I don arrange submit for my church as proposal make they empower me and they no even give me good reason.

Now this loan wey I think say e go click still showing BVN Does not exist.

Make una buy the complete proposal una say no.

Let me keep writing, one day God go pick my call.

Next is Snail, fish and Ugu farming.

Bros!, run very far away from that church as fast and far as you can, then, UNCHURCH/DISOWN/DISBAND the church for good.

Nonsense!,

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by eddychukwu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kjlionz:

Not yet, you're given one year (12 months) grace period before you begin repayment

In the agreement that was sent before disbursement, 3 months was indicated. Which one should we take?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Ok, better pikin
You know why? Such comment can affect those who are yet to benefit
no b lie boss....make Ena no ves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.