Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625171 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rotwailler(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Good morning,please I did not get any sms,I just went straight to try my bvn and it was found and I fill in my account details.
My question is so far they have requested for my account details, should I be expecting the alert? Or what next?
Should I call them?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2020
rotwailler:
Good morning,please I did not get any sms,I just went straight to try my bvn and it was found and I fill in my account details.
My question is so far they have requested for my account details, should I be expecting the alert? Or what next?
Should I call them?
U will get alert. Be patient
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rotwailler(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Beedude:

U will get alert. Be patient

God of 2020 ..we hope and trust in you....

Please if you're in Lagos check my signature.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hardewaih(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don't know why most people think we're not going to repay this loan.. I was talking to someone and he insisted that we're not going to pay back. We'll I've started saving up for repayment. Pls if anyone knows solid information about repayment, pls drop it.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by promisedwealth(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
please have anyone that applied twice been paid, or approved I applied twice because of Bvn mistake please has anyone with this issue been paid.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
hardewaih:
I don't know why most people think we're not going to repay this loan.. I was talking to someone and he insisted that we're not going to pay back. We'll I've started saving up for repayment. Pls if anyone knows solid information about repayment, pls drop it.
It's very simple ...u pay back loans n it's a loan ...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
No SMS (loan approval confirmation today?) Seems d send it from Thursdays down to Saturday?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kjlionz: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Is there anyone here who got approval last week Friday and has been paid?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kjlionz: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Roamin:
No SMS (loan approval confirmation today?) Seems d send it from Thursdays down to Saturday?
Yes, I notice this too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by feldido(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kjlionz:

Since Thursday I got approval but nothing till now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beedude(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kjlionz:
Yes. I got my alert few mins ago
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
promisedwealth:
please have anyone that applied twice been paid, or approved I applied twice because of Bvn mistake please has anyone with this issue been paid.
i did n both with correct bvn but different phone no n i was paid in October

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
jamesbridget13:
i did n both with correct bvn but different phone no n i was paid in October

Were you approved on both or one?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mightyodi: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Plz for those that was not sent SMS but checked through the link and was approved, was it the sim linked with your bvn you used in checking on the website or you checked using any Sim used for browsing. I applied June 1st, and have been checking, but bvn doesn't exist.
Now the sim I used for browsing isn't the one linked to my bvn, and it's on a separate phone. The sim linked with my bvn is on a small phone, although, I haven't received approval and either.

Plz I need a response from someone
Whether I need to change the sim linked to my bvn into my Android, sub it and check on the website. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kjlionz: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beedude:

Yes. I got my alert few mins ago

Wow, nice.. Congratulations!
Patiently waiting for mine �
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kjlionz: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mightyodi:
Plz for those that was not sent SMS but checked through the link and was approved, was it the sim linked with your bvn you used in checking on the website or you checked using any Sim used for browsing. I applied June 1st, and have been checking, but bvn doesn't exist.
Now the sim I used for browsing isn't the one linked to my bvn, and it's on a separate phone. The sim linked with my bvn is on a small phone, although, I haven't received approval and either.

Plz I need a response from someone
Whether I need to change the sim linked to my bvn into my Android, sub it and check on the website. Thanks

No, You do not necessarily need to use the Sim linked to your bvn in checking. Approval doesn't depend on that. Just keep checking via the link and be hopeful. Goodluck
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kjlionz: 6:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Good morning Friends, woke up to see my alert this morning.
I applied for 500k sometime in June, got approved of same amount on the 27th of November, and got a credit alert of 473,500 this morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Titomulttrade: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Good morning friends, Alert just roll in now 473,500, I got approval message last week Friday, on the 27/11/2020, I submitted my Uba account same day. Out of curiosity I used the back link to update my account details on the 29/11/2020 to Access Bank where my Bvn number was generated , I got alert on the 3/12/2020.
To each and everyone who's expecting approval message and alert God will settle you this week, you will never be put to shame. To those who have gotten the loan already God will clear our debt. God bless Nigeria.

Pls someone should put me through, I wanna know the loan repayment mode.

7 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by feldido(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Titomulttrade:
Good morning friends, Alert just roll in now 473,500, I got approval message last week Friday, on the 27/11/2020, I submitted my Uba account same day. Out of curiosity I used the back link to update my account details on the 29/11/2020 to Access Bank where my Bvn number was generated , I got alert on the 3/12/2020.
To each and everyone who's expecting approval message and alert God will settle you this week, you will never be put to shame. To those who have gotten the loan already God will clear our debt. God bless Nigeria.

Pls someone should put me through, I wanna know the loan repayment mode.

I got approved on the 26th but yet to be credited, can I have the back link address, please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Titomulttrade: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
For sure you will, be patient pls. The back link is on this trend, check it from the start of this trend.
But I will advice you to be patient in order not to extend your waiting time, I updated mine just 2days after, mind you I got the approval on Friday and I update it to another account number on Sunday morning. your alert will surely drop soon.

feldido:

I got approved on the 26th but yet to be credited, can I have the back link address, please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by feldido(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Thanks, just saw the link and did it again.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tobioba1: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2020
feldido:
Thanks, just saw the link and did it again.
can u send us the link.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rotwailler(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Nah wah ooo... First bank and Access bank and recieving alerts ontime and steady..

God of Polaris we are here again�
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by feldido(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Tobioba1:
can u send us the link.

http://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=YOUR BVN

Add your BVN at the end of the link

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2020
I was approved on the 24th of November and haven't received my alert yet....Dear Lord remember me today... In Jesus name..Amen
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peksmay(f): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
feldido:

http://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=YOUR BVN

Add your BVN at the end of the link

I tried using this backlink to submit my details but its telling me I've previously submitted this information... I made mistake using my account name instead of bank name when I submitted my details the first time. what can I do.please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Tobioba1: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
peksmay:

I tried using this backlink to submit my details but its telling me I've previously submitted this information... I made mistake using my account name instead of bank name when I submitted my details the first time. what can I do.please?
it's working,remove the your bvn and add your bvn to that space.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peksmay(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tobioba1:
it's working,remove the your bvn and add your bvn to that space.

it's taking me to this page

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by feldido(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
peksmay:

If you added your BVN as stated, it'll take you to the approval page and not the BVN submission page.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peksmay(f): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
feldido:

If you added your BVN as stated, it'll take you to the approval page and not the BVN submission page.

That's what I'm doing exactly...though I was approved for sme
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Toonice(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
My loan was approved on 21-11-2020, and I input my details up till now no alat cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.