Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (625529 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
GOB25:

20th, I used the back link yesterday
is this the back link you're talking about

http://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=xxxxxxxxxx
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GOB25: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
jamesbridget13:
have you submitted ur bank details before n u resubmitted yesterday?
yeah

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Toonice(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

My man, Respect!
I discover they didn't really give approval recently just disbursement to some of those who have been approved, we all know when things like this happen that means NIRSAL is up to something. I once told you that by the time they start given approval disbursement will follow in 48 hrs.
With what I am seen now is like NIRSAL want to clear approval of all successful registered in batches like 2 to 3 batches everything will be over and disbursement will follow after 48 hrs of acceptance. Its like they want to finish everything this December and face another thing by January
I will encourage all of us still waiting for approval to brace up our faith with prayer, I believe our approval will come.
To those that are waiting for Disbursement you know we are now in festive period do not forget this is a loan and not a grant, everything will be looking beautiful in the market or online, plan on the business you will use the money for.
To all of us, God has given all a real opportunity to move on in form of this loan, let us all ultilize it judiciously we never can tell what may come 2021 I am not saying another problem will come, what I am saying is government policy may be harsh than what we are experiencing now, inflation, recession, increase in Petro, gas and taxes and manner of unnecessary tariff, we will be able to manage with the benefit we enjoyed in 2020. God bless us all.

You make sense brother, mine is approved since on 21st but no payment. But am hopeful.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Please has anyone been told to submit an affidavit to nirsal branch nearest to him/her. Because I called their phone number, the representative told me to submit one
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by funmike83(f): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
badfuckerz:
i haven't oooo I think they are only approving household
Did household too but didnt get
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
riffson:
Please has anyone been told to submit an affidavit to nirsal branch nearest to him/her. Because I called their phone number, the representative told me to submit one
What was your comment that made them to say so?
So that people with similar case can know how to take step
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sani06: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't know who this info could be of help to,A family friend that works with NIRSAL said I haven't been funded because there is a restriction on my acct on the amount that can be credited.I have been approved since 10th of November ,but no alert yet.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
sani06:
I don't know who this info could be of help to,A family friend that works with NIRSAL said I haven't been funded because there is a restriction on my acct on the amount that can be credited.I have been approved since 10th of November ,but no alert yet.
upgrade ur acct
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

What was your comment that made them to say so?
So that people with similar case can know how to take step
I've received approval sms since 11th of last month, but keeps showing me bvn doesn't exist if I try to validate my bvn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
riffson:
I've received approval sms since 11th of last month, but keeps showing me bvn doesn't exist if I try to validate my bvn

Ok, I think we still have some guys experiencing similar issue in the house, I will suggest they too should call NIRSAL to know the specific way around their issue
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Hopefully I get paid.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by feldido(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2020
It seem It's only GTB and Zenith bank owners are having this issue of delay in payment, I just checked their FB page and everyone complaining is GTB or Zenith. I just changed mine from GTB to Diamond abeg using the back link.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2020
riffson:

Do so asap and also send a copy to bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
I wouldn’t lie but dis is getting disheartening, since on the 19th of November till now no alert yet. Isn’t supposed to be on a first come first serve basis? Well dis is Nigeria where anything goes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ICONgold(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
I didn't get approval message but I just got a message now that my account has been successfully created and account number given to me. Can anyone educate me pls.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2020
ICONgold:
I didn't get approval message but I just got a message now that my account has been successfully created and account number given to me. Can anyone educate me pls.

Then use d approval link her input ur bvn and accept ur offer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ICONgold(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2020
I do not have any link because I didn't get approval message.

emmaak2:

Then use d approval link her input ur bvn and accept ur offer
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
ICONgold:
I do not have any link because I didn't get approval message.

http://guarantorform2.azurewebsites.net/?status=loan_offer_aggrement&id=xxxxxxxxxx

click on the link and input your bvn
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammy213(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
I filled the approval page over two weeks now up till now no credit alert who can help me ascertain the problem
Beedude:

Ur money will be paid to your bank account which u filled on the approval page.

Guarantor ish has been cancelled for household loan. I dont know about that of SME
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammy213(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
sani06:
I'm having same issue wat should I do to get my account credited
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BeboNGN: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Hello, if you're into Fruit importation Egg production, Tomato paste, and Green house farming!
Do contact me for possible business.
WhatsApp 08079423245

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by obalola1608: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2020
feldido:
It seem It's only GTB and Zenith bank owners are having this issue of delay in payment, I just checked their FB page and everyone complaining is GTB or Zenith. I just changed mine from GTB to Diamond abeg using the back link.

Reading through you comment now, been waiting for alert since 10th of Nov

Lo and behold, the alert sounded gbagaun!!!

Gtb. Though I submitted with the back link again yesterday. I did it before but didn't get alert. But it worked 2nd time

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] smiley
Kabiyesi12:

My man, Respect!
I discover they didn't really give approval recently just disbursement to some of those who have been approved, we all know when things like this happen that means NIRSAL is up to something. I once told you that by the time they start given approval disbursement will follow in 48 hrs.
With what I am seen now is like NIRSAL want to clear approval of all successful registered in batches like 2 to 3 batches everything will be over and disbursement will follow after 48 hrs of acceptance. Its like they want to finish everything this December and face another thing by January
I will encourage all of us still waiting for approval to brace up our faith with prayer, I believe our approval will come.
To those that are waiting for Disbursement you know we are now in festive period do not forget this is a loan and not a grant, everything will be looking beautiful in the market or online, plan on the business you will use the money for.
To all of us, God has given all a real opportunity to move on in form of this loan, let us all ultilize it judiciously we never can tell what may come 2021 I am not saying another problem will come, what I am saying is government policy may be harsh than what we are experiencing now, inflation, recession, increase in Petro, gas and taxes and manner of unnecessary tariff, we will be able to manage with the benefit we enjoyed in 2020. God bless us all.
Amen!!! smiley
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2020
meetme01:

Do so asap and also send a copy to bvnresolution@nmfb.com.ng
thanks man, please were you having the same problem?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
riffson:
thanks man, please were you having the same problem?

Yes. Still on the matter though. Will call them again on Monday.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Roamin: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
obalola1608:

Reading through you comment now, been waiting for alert since 10th of Nov

Lo and behold, the alert sounded gbagaun!!!

Gtb. Though I submitted with the back link again yesterday. I did it before but didn't get alert. But it worked 2nd time
When did you get the alert, today?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by riffson(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
meetme01:

Yes. Still on the matter though. Will call them again on Monday.
please inform us on how it goes bro, by the way when did you send the affidavit to them?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sani06: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Sammy213 post=96750893] I'm having same issue wat should I do to get my account credited[/quote

I called the customer care service to verify and they confirmed it to be true. The amount that can be credited into my account is 300k maximum and they approved 450k for me,so she said I should go to the bank with my valid ID and passport to lift the restriction.Stanbic Ibtc to be precise.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sani06: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Sammy213 post=96750893] I'm having same issue wat should I do to get my account credited[/quote

I called my bank's customer care service to verify and they confirmed it to be true. The amount that can be credited into my account is 300k maximum and they approved 450k for me,so she said I should go to the bank with my valid ID and passport to lift the restriction.Stanbic Ibtc to be precise.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
riffson:
please inform us on how it goes bro, by the way when did you send the affidavit to them?

October 2nd
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Topso1(f): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2020
I was approved on 21 last month and I changed my bank account to Access bank on Sunday and was credited on Friday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.