Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622589 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
All attention back to Loan approval and Disbursement.

I believe by now that FG has double fountain NIRSAL and CBN should approve in full now, not that they will be slashing people's request.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Alwaysglad(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good evening all.
Please did anyone get approval today?
God help us all.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Alwaysglad(f): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Someone please help me. How do I reply to a comment ? Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxx4: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Just click on quote
Alwaysglad:
Someone please help me. How do I reply to a comment ? Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
emmaak2:

CREATE ACCOUNT WITHOUT MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION ABI
kuda, vee, carbon are digital bank stop saying what you dont know
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
nnekaike:
please how did your mom apply with the age limit.

Oga, where did you get that from?? There is nothing like age limit.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
SADYBABA:
i have been following the guy called OKPARA IJEZIE on Facebook for some times now and I'm convinced that he's trustworthy and moreover with just your BVN, I mean only BVN, NOBODY can scam you unless you provide some of your bank additional information and which he didn't not ask for.

Don't say what you don't know, Mr. man you can be scammed with only your bvn.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nnekaike(f): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shampoo77:

Oga, where did you get that from?? There is nothing like age limit.
I saw an age limit of 19-35 years
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
lanreunlimited:

Please what is the implication?

pls don't dare it,you account can be wiped out in few seconds if the wrong guy get access of your bvn.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
GOB25:

your BVN is your financial ID, yes truly no money can be withdrawn from your account through your BVN but it leaves you exposed to potential fraudsters.
Because most here are frustrated because of government slow disbursement of funds, just a little mistakes from you and you scammed.
Patience is the key... I waited almost 3 weeks after approval for my funds... don't send anyone your BVN...
cheers

A big lie, your account can be wiped out in minutes. I know several people whose account were cleared after they released the bvn to the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lanreunlimited(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shampoo77:

A big lie, your account can be wiped out in minutes. I know several people whose account were cleared after they released the bvn to the wrong people.

Your account can never be wiped with your BVN alone. Ask the person the real cause. The environment I work, nothing, I mean nothing can be gotten from your BVN. If you want, I give you 50 different BVN, work on them and give me their account numbers. Nothing will suffice.

Account numbers is even more worse to drop than BVN. Get it right.

The goal of the Bank Verification Number (BVN) is to uniquely verify the identity of each Bank's customer for 'know your customer' (KYC) purposes.

It is meant to link all your transactions to one number. It makes it easy for fraud tracking, movement et al. That's why you see politicians having it hard to deposit in banks. BVN will track every cash flow.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
GOB25:

No bank would ask for your BVN over the phone, once it concerns your BVN, they ask you to visit the bank.... let no one deceive you, do not give out ur BVN!!

Who says? You have not been asked doesn't mean they don't. Have you called NIRSAL before? Have you had challenges in verifying some info in your account and you are indisposed health wise or otherwise to visit the bank in person? If not, don't say what you have not experienced.

Again, I reiterate, your BVN has nothing to do with any form of scam. If you're not convinient dropping, then don't.

When you applied for this loan, you shouldn't have dropped it either, since you know those making use of it to approve the loans.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by GOB25: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
meetme01:

Who says? You have not been asked doesn't mean they don't. Have you called NIRSAL before? Have you had challenges in verifying some info in your account and you are indisposed health wise or otherwise to visit the bank in person? If not, don't say what you have not experienced.

Again, I reiterate, your BVN has nothing to do with any form of scam. If you're not convinient dropping, then don't.

When you applied for this loan, you shouldn't have dropped it either, since you know those making use of it to approve the loans.
well I just aired my opinion, for those who want to send, they are free... life na risk...
please who knows how we go pay back this loan...?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by funmike83(f): 6:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Are they still approving?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrLivzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2020
I can't remember if they was an age limit. But i would definitely use 30 or 34 for her.
nnekaike:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2020
DrLivzy:
I can't remember if they was an age limit. But i would definitely use 30 or 34 for her.

First, there's no age limit. Second, why would you use 30 or 34 for her? That's already a disaster as her BVN will produce her real age. Third, why are you bothered about age when application has since closed (5 months ago)?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Alwaysglad(f): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2020
oxx4:
Just click on quote
. Thanks so much
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beolly(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2020
And someone is already saying that he won't refund the loan when the time comes, that this is Nigeria and nothing will happen. I just laughed grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by grrr: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Beolly:
And someone is already saying that he won't refund the loan when the time comes, that this is Nigeria and nothing will happen. I just laughed grin

My answer to it is this, did FG not know that there will be such people before they decided to give out the loans?

Did the person read terms and conditions that if you dont refund, they will trace your accounts via BVN and deduct?

Did the person not read that assets might be seized upon failure to return.

Dont worry, your BVN carries all details needed.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Kabiyesi12:
All attention back to Loan approval and Disbursement.

I believe by now that FG has double fountain NIRSAL and CBN should approve in full now, not that they will be slashing people's request.
Yes! We hope so. smiley

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Stacyadams, How today, any update? smiley
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
nnekaike:

Not for this one, the one you saw was for youth between 18-35 that opened application October. This one stated March and closed June and as you can see am close to 45yrs and I have been paid.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Shampoo77: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2020
lanreunlimited:

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you care to share a lil detail about how the fraud was perpetrated?

Cheers.

They stole his phone from there they use his phone get his bvn and through his bvn they waited till weekend and wiped his account, he went to bank on Monday and the bank told him what transpired.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
citizenjim:
Stacyadams, How today, any update? smiley
grin grin
Be hope ful..some thing will happen

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by badfuckerz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shampoo77:

They stole his phone from there they use his phone get his bvn and through his bvn they waited till weekend and wiped his account, he went to bank on Monday and the bank told him what transpired.
is it bvn that was used or the Sim the banking details was attached to , stop misleading the public

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Those of you that shared your BVN with that Okpara guy, how far? It's almost 48 hrs.

Whatever happens, y'all need prayers sha. Remember you can close a hacked bank account, you can change a hacked password, you can block a stolen ATM card, phone, or sim, but your BVN??!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Acidosis:

Those of you that shared your BVN with that Okpara guy, how far? It's almost 48 hrs.

Whatever happens, y'all need prayers sha. Remember you can close a hacked bank account, you can change a hacked password, you can block a stolen ATM card, phone, or sim, but your BVN??!

I dey like when person get brain.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Acidosis:

There is nothing anyone can do with your bvn.

Lets stop this please.

How Do you get access to an acct through bvn?
Does bvn give you access to bank pin? No.

This was the same way many people once ignorantly claimed bank acct number could be used to defraud..

Nothing can be done with bvn.

It is just a verification number to uniquely track all accts held by individuals

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
peeps4u:

There is nothing anyone can do with your bvn.

Lets stop this please.

How Do you get access to an acct through bvn?
Does bvn give you access to bank pin? No.

This was the same way many people once ignorantly claimed bank acct number could be used to defraud..

Nothing can be done with bvn.

It is just a verification number to uniquely track all accts held by individuals

Nothing gives one access to your PIN, not even your ATM card or the bank applications on your phone.

The more information scammers have about you, the higher your chances of getting scammed. Nothing in Nigeria today reveals so much about a person than BVN. This is why I wouldn't leave it flying around the internet space. Scammers thrive on information.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Regex: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Acidosis:

E be things. What if they use the BVN to commit fraud and CBN will be on those people's neck?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
I dont leave my name fluing around on the internet also, doesn't mean anyone will do anything with it.

Bvn can't reveals any info neeeded enough to defraud. It is unique to each one.

You can't even access a loan through another person's bvn, how will bank pay into another different acct not linked to the bvn used?

Let's just stop this bvn issue. This was the case people argued abiut bank acct number sometimes ago.

Acidosis:

Nothing gives one access to your PIN, not even your ATM card or the bank applications on your phone.

The more information scammers have about you, the higher your chances of getting scammed. Nothing in Nigeria today reveals so much about a person than BVN. This is why I wouldn't leave it flying around the internet space. Scammers thrive on information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.