Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623883 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ratzin: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=uwagboe1 post=99597931][/quote] when using D back link do u fill in d previous bank account or a new one ...someone I applied for since 17 February haso gotten hers we used d back link n filled in d same bank account ...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Obakovicho: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
We have been given an extension

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 1:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Na watin I do village people. Got a message that my covid19 loan has been approved. Only showing offer letter.i did not reject d offer. Any help pls

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 2:59am On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:
Na watin I do village people. Got a message that my covid19 loan has been approved. Only showing offer letter.i did not reject d offer. Any help pls

Calm down man, I will advice you engage in prayer till Monday next working day that you can go and lodge complain at Nirsal mfb that is nearest to you. Put your mind to rest they find solution to it when you get there, but delay could be dangerous, go there on Monday, don't depend on their customer care line on this type of issue.
God will be with you bro.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Frankiss44(m): 4:34am On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:

You didn't accept it fast enough.. They actually sent warning text message that if you don't accept the offer at a particular date. It will be assumed you rejected it.. Happened to my coeague and she went to Nisral bank in PH only to be told nothing can be promised, but that they will forward the case to Abuja
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Frankiss44(m): 4:37am On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:
Pls how did you go about yours? I got approval on the 17 of last month,but has been unable to proceed to the next stage becausethe terms has already been rejected on my behalf on the portal.i did not reject anything myself.even some of y friends have same issue
And pls how can I get Nirsal email to reach them with this issue

Don't wait for mail.. Go straight to their office in your state.. They normally make use of the post office in most state capitals.. Go there and lay your complain.. It was rejected because you didn't accept it early enough and they assumed you dont need it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omojesu202(m): 5:14am On Mar 06, 2021
iykelight:
Great Job, even though I applied since mid last year, I received a message to send my statement of account which I did, but till now I have not been approved

what is the wisdom in approving randomly? is it gambling? You applied June, no approvals, someone applied December and got approved. that's nonsense. they should just cancel this thing self, I'm tired of checking Bvn everyday.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uthlaw: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2021
omojesu202:

what is the wisdom in approving randomly? is it gambling? You applied June, no approvals, someone applied December and got approved. that's nonsense. they should just cancel this thing self, I'm tired of checking Bvn everyday.
have stop checking self!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:

You didn't tell us the date the approval message was sent.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:
my brother for now use d back link o. It happened to my friend last week so I just said let me use d back link n see n it opened. Though she has not been credited but at least we don put d account details. Rush use d back link
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Frankiss44:

You didn't accept it fast enough.. They actually sent warning text message that if you don't accept the offer at a particular date. It will be assumed you rejected it.. Happened to my coeague and she went to Nisral bank in PH only to be told nothing can be promised, but that they will forward the case to Abuja
tell ur friend to use d back link o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yea thanks I have used the backlink. But not sure f it will work out. When I used it, they sent me a link again that it has been approved.i should input my bvn and update bank details. Used d link but only the offer page still showing with the offer rejected
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
jmoore:

You didn't tell us the date the approval message was sent.
No message was sent to me I just checked and saw that it has been approved on the 17 of February and rejected by me which I did not
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
jamesbridget13:
my brother for now use d back link o. It happened to my friend last week so I just said let me use d back link n see n it opened. Though she has not been credited but at least we don put d account details. Rush use d back link
Yea thanks I have used the backlink. But not sure f it will work out. When I used it, they sent me a link again that it has been approved.i should input my bvn and update bank details. Used d link but only the offer page still showing with the offer rejected
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Not true. I checked same day it was approved. It happened to all approved on the 17th of February. A lot of persons are complainingon there twitter page about that date
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mkay15: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Please, NYIF you have not been trained error. What is the way out?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
jamesbridget13:
what's the back link please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Chibudollar: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:
back link please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:

Not true. I checked same day it was approved. It happened to all approved on the 17th of February. A lot of persons are complainingon there twitter page about that date
what is not true exactly?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
uwagboe1:

it will work don't worry
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nirsal microfinance bank covid-19-support loan Portal reopened �

https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold

The idiots in the house that do tag people scammers should go to nirsal microfinance bank website for confirmation before saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wallexy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kindly screenshot the page where such information was posted on the nirsal website..this really looks vague
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
SADYBABA:
Nirsal microfinance bank covid-19-support loan Portal reopened �

The idiots in the house that do tag people scammers should go to nirsal microfinance bank website for confirmation before saying rubbish.

I saw this too on Facebook this evening. I don't know how true but waiting for confirmation
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by MDDarah84(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Escodeb:

Seems you just stumbled on this thread. My question wasn't directed to you, Kindly geddifok

Well,the reason for the delay?Mehn,that I don't know.She first filled her FCMB account,then later changed it WEMA account but got advice from a guy on Facebook that FCMB has issue with the covid-19 loan that she should create a Zenith acct which I did for her.Her account got credited about 2 weeks later.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
I think the reopening of nirsal microfinance bank covid-19-support loan application portal has something to do with this circular released by CBN.

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by uwagboe1: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
SADYBABA:
I think the reopening of nirsal microfinance bank covid-19-support loan application portal has something to do with this circular released by CBN.
I think this is not actually from nirsal.no official statement from them about it. Even the site keeps failing
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hazydon(m): 12:56am On Mar 07, 2021
I applied successfully..

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:17am On Mar 07, 2021
please, how can I trust this website?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ZeddyR: 4:27am On Mar 07, 2021
I couldn't register...it reads invalid BVN
How's that possible
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 5:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
please, how can I trust this website?

Nawa for you ooo... You are seeing nmfb address and you are still asking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.